Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Same crap, different bitch.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
More of the same commie shit from the same commie state from another commie cunt.
CT. the combloc of the east, seems NY has infected it with the stupid good feels laws.

Fuck I am ashamed to even consider the east coast part of America.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Same crap, different bitch.
I always say "same shit, different asshole" but yours works too.

More of the same commie shit from the same commie state from another commie cunt.
CT. the combloc of the east, seems NY has infected it with the stupid good feels laws.

Fuck I am ashamed to even consider the east coast part of America.
Its absolutely disgusting. Im so fed up with these 'do gooders' trying to protect us from ourselves. Not only are they missing the mark on whats important within the actual issue, but they are using kids to further their agenda with zero evidence to their arguments. These are the same commies that grandstand on the bodies of dead children to take more of our rights away in other areas of life.
They could give a crap less when half a million adults die annually from smoking. But smoking keeps the money rolling in. Fucking hypocrites.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I always say "same shit, different asshole" but yours works too.

Its absolutely disgusting. Im so fed up with these 'do gooders' trying to protect us from ourselves. Not only are they missing the mark on whats important within the actual issue, but they are using kids to further their agenda with zero evidence to their arguments. These are the same commies that grandstand on the bodies of dead children to take more of our rights away in other areas of life.
They could give a crap less when half a million adults die annually from smoking. But smoking keeps the money rolling in. Fucking hypocrites.

You know it! Right now vaping is very bad, but wait until they finally regulate and tax the hell out of it, and suddenly it'll be the neatest thing since sliced bread.It's all about control, and money!

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know it! Right now vaping is very bad, but wait until they finally regulate and tax the hell out of it, and suddenly it'll be the neatest thing since sliced bread.It's all about control, and money!
Weed was the scourge of society, now look. Its so bad they would kidnap and cage you for its sale or possession.
Now its so popular, illegal or not, that they see dollar signs and go back on all of their lies.

VU Sponsors