Become a Patron!

Conspiracy Agent 2puffs Edition

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is a dual battery 18650 box mod made by Conspiracy Mods. The model is called "Agent" and this is a limited edition run branded for 2puffs. The Agent mod can be purchased without the 2puffs branding at Conspiracy Mods. This edition is available at Vape Department at the cost of $190.00. At the time of this posting they do not yet have pictures of the device up, but I will post some here for you.

The mod runs dual 18650 batteries in series, meaning that it is very important to use a "pair" of batteries. In other words, you should purchase 2 high quality safe chemistry high drain batteries at the same time for use in this mod, and for use only in this mod. I have numbered my batteries "1" and "2" so I can switch them in position every other use to keep the wear and tear on the batteries the same. The mod uses the OKL-T/20 chip to provide variable voltage in a range of 3.5 to 5.5 volts. The mod is advertised as a "110 Watt Box Mod" because it is a 20 amp mod and is recommended for devices .27 ohms and above. At .27 ohms and 5.5 volts the mod will put out at 110 watts. It is not a variable wattage mod though. It is simply variable voltage.

n825umG.jpg

This is the mod, front and back, along with the certificate of authenticity. The serial number on the cert will match the serial number (shown as an Agent #) on the mod. The Conspiracy Mods logo is topped with the 2puffs vapor swirls, and the 2puffs name is on the front. The mod is made from die cast aluminum, and is finished in a matte black with the design showing through the matte finish. The back cover is held on by 4 magnets, which offer a secure hold but make it easy to remove the back cover for charging the batteries.

PxidA8F.jpg

The picture didn't come out great here, as the finish doesn't show up that well, but this can easily be seen when holding the device. This is the potentiometer for adjusting your voltage. There are markings to indicate 3.5, 4.5, and 5.5 volts and an arrow on the dial to indicate where the device is currently set.

Og1IuML.jpg

Inside the mod you can see the device is clearly marked for the positive and negative connections on the batteries. Be careful to follow these, as the warranty card specifically notates that failure to do so voids the warranty, and thus I assume the mod has no reverse battery protection.

27bFTWu.jpg

The 510 connection is a nice solid one, and like the mod is 22mm across. It has a spring loaded connector allowing most of your atomizers to sit flush. I say most because there tends to be an exception to every rule, but all that I have tried so far have flush mounted. It also has channels to allow air flow to devices that require it from the bottom.

GKFBZ14.jpg

The fire button is small but slightly raised, and there is an indentation around it to make it easy to find and fire. There is a good solid clickiness to the button, or if you prefer, it has solid tactile feedback.

The following two images are to give you a bit of a size comparison, although the image of the battery compartment should also give you a feel for that. Either way, this is the device next to a Reo Grand LP with a Quicksilver atomizer. In the second picture the mod is topped with an Infinite CLT V2+.

gzLgY5X.jpg

3UTX7Hi.jpg

All in all, I feel like this device is very well built. It just arrived yesterday so I can't really give a full review on it. These are simply my initial thoughts. So far I have been using it with the CLT dripper at .5 ohms and 5 volts and it is a great vape. I also popped the SilverPlay on it at .7 ohms and turned it up to 5.5 volts and again, it was performed flawlessly. It is very comfortable in the hand, and the matte finish gives it a texture that is easy to grip. The button is also very comfortable to fire. Today I started using it at 11am with a fresh charge on the batteries. It is currently 10:30 pm, so after 10 1/2 hours of a .7 ohm dual coil tank at 4.7 volts the batteries are still showing 3.6 volts on them. I'm pretty impressed with that performance.

I also wanted to mention here the service that I received from the folks over at Vape Department. When 2Puffs posted these to their facebook page, I instantly knew I had to have one. They referred me to Vape Department, so I contacted them and asked about the possibility of a pre-order. They replied quickly, and offered to send me a PayPal request to facilitate the order. Upon sending the money, I asked about the possibility of getting serial number 13 and they told me that they would contact me with the list of available numbers when they arrived and allow me to pick. When the mods showed up, they told me that they did have #013 but that there was a small amount of discoloration on the shades and the finger, and sent a picture of it to ensure that I was comfortable with this before sending me that particular device. Of course I was, and the rest is history. This level of service went above and beyond what I have experienced from many other vendors, so I just wanted to say a special thanks to Eduardo for his help in this matter.

VU Sponsors