Become a Patron!

Cool Fire 4 Authenticity - pics

Hello!
I was given a cool fire 4 but when I took it into a shop to buy juice the worker said it was fake. I then bought another one. I noticed they did look slightly different, airholes different sizes and one has writing just above the charger hole. They are also different sizes. When I got home, I wanted to double check if my original was fake so I checked the code for both devices on the innokin website and surprisingly it says that BOTH models are genuine! I'm so confused why the look so different though? Please help! Thanks so much

Attachments

• WP_20151230_010.jpg
    WP_20151230_010.jpg
    891.3 KB · Views: 19

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello!
I was given a cool fire 4 but when I took it into a shop to buy juice the worker said it was fake. I then bought another one. I noticed they did look slightly different, airholes different sizes and one has writing just above the charger hole. They are also different sizes. When I got home, I wanted to double check if my original was fake so I checked the code for both devices on the innokin website and surprisingly it says that BOTH models are genuine! I'm so confused why the look so different though? Please help! Thanks so much
I would show the pic to Innokin and give them both security codes and the info on where you bought the second one. Some of these co's that make fakes have been known to get their hands on the legit security seals.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can you post the fronts with screens lit and the bottoms with the toggle?

Mine was tiny and looks like the one in the background.

VU Sponsors