Become a Patron!

Coolfire IV & isub combo, anybody use?

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Finally decided I need something more than what I'm getting from my trusty worn out istick 20 & aspire bvc tanks. I'll still use em, but now that sub ohming is more affordable and I'm upgrading after lots of price checking and shuffling in my head I came to the conclusion that the isub/coolfire IV is the route I'm gonna go. Just wondering if anybody's used this setup or has maybe another option they prefer for about the same price. I can get the 2 together for just under $50, and I actually like the built in battery and pass through that innokin has. My probably 3 yr old mvp2 still charges and still works, although the 510 connection takes a few tries anymore to get a tank to read on it. Was gonna go with the subox but with no spring loaded 510 and the extra cost I really don't know if I need that extra 10 watts, plus buying batteries, etc. Oh btw not that I'm buying one but fast tech is now selling coolfire IV style boxes along with a few other clones of innokin stuff. Guess they couldn't avoid the cloners after all as I believed.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That price was going through efun.top, who I've ordered a few little things from before, no issues, and I like to support vendors who are visible on vu, even if I didn't win their giveaway, that would've saved me some $$ lol. Only way I'm able to do this is birthday money haha, like those checks u get from grandma, yea that kinda thing.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My b day is August!
I don't know I want to try a triton or the Atlantis... But don't need another mod but would love the cool fire it's so cool looking too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wilbur

Member For 4 Years
I'm waiting on a red Coolfire IV with isub tank I just bought.
Seemed like a very cheap intro into sub-ohming, which I'm not sure I'll like.
Tank was only $11 so no big deal if it doesn't work out for me.
I'll still use the Coolfire with my 2 Nautilus tanks.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sub ohming is definitely a completely different style of vaping. I like my isub, using it at 25 or 30 w on my kbox, but it is completely different then the aspire k1 style tanks I've been using.

VU Sponsors