Become a Patron!

Coppervape squonker group buy

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have the change to purchase the same Coppervape mods another member was doing group buys here. I can get all 4 colors, white, black, silver, and brass. They come with an rda and are single battery mods.

The prices are as follows:
Brass: $56
White, black and silver are $46

Both prices include shipping to you via USPS priority mail(2-3 day with tracking)

I will not collect any money until I'm ready to make the order, once ordered they will get shipped to be and upon arrival I will mail them all to you within 48hrs.

I only accept PayPal and funds are to be send as "Goods and services" with zero mention of vaping and vaping related things.

No warranty on the mods from me and I'm unsure if Coppervape offers any.

I would like to reach 10 orders, I'll leave this thread up for 2wks and if at that time we don't have 10 I'll see if I can get less.
1: Me-Paid
2: Whiskey-Paid
3: just_mike-Paid
4: junquedujour
5: hsuronnie-Paid
6: donewithsmoke
7: Jcash-Paid
8: DIYJim-Paid
9: JuicyLucy-Paid
10: JuicyLucy-Paid

I'm waiting to get emailed a picture of the brass.
c7070acb50462dd0645e68b8d60caeab.jpg

The white and black come with this RDA:
68bd7707775d885c08caba32166e34e1.jpg

Brass and silver come with this one:
fbf1684cf65bd8a57fbae206ffecf6c9.png

d0ecd5587b822ca47c96aba0978daaf1.jpg

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I can get all 4 colors, white, black, stainless(silver), and brass.

Is that stainless (would be a new offering) or aluminum? My silver colored one from Dre is definitely aluminum. I love it, but it is not SS

disley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the change to purchase the same Coppervape mods another member was doing group buys here. I can get all 4 colors, white, black, silver, and brass. They come with an rda and are single battery mods.

The prices are as follows:
Brass: $56
White, black and silver are $46

Both prices include shipping to you via USPS priority mail(2-3 day with tracking)

I will not collect any money until I'm ready to make the order, once ordered they will get shipped to be and upon arrival I will mail them all to you within 48hrs.

I only accept PayPal and funds are to be send as "Goods and services" with zero mention of vaping and vaping related things.

No warranty on the mods from me and I'm unsure if Coppervape offers any.

I would like to reach 10 orders, I'll leave this thread up for 2wks and if at that time we don't have 10 I'll see if I can get less.
1: Disley Brass, if you'll post to Australia, I will pay the extra post charges.
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

I'm waiting to get emailed a picture of the brass.
c7070acb50462dd0645e68b8d60caeab.jpg

The white and black come with this RDA:
68bd7707775d885c08caba32166e34e1.jpg

Brass and silver come with this one:
fbf1684cf65bd8a57fbae206ffecf6c9.png

d0ecd5587b822ca47c96aba0978daaf1.jpg

I'll take one in brass if you'll post to Australia. I will pay the extra post charges.

deregular

Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another Aussie would def consider if posting to Australia was an option as disley ^^ pointed out

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'll take one in brass if you'll post to Australia. I will pay the extra post charges.
Another Aussie would def consider if posting to Australia was an option as disley ^^ pointed out

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I'll consider it gents, not sure I really wanna deal with customs and all that stuff.
You can add my name on your first post list for the white one Honda, lets get this ball rollin':cool::bliss:
Added
Add me to the list for a silver one.
Added
i am in for a silver one since it seems i just broke my other one. :-/
thanks.
Added

junquedujour

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you break a Coppervape?

i thought i understood how to raise the pos pin so i could use a different atty. (clearly i don't - hindsight) the bottle lid would not separate from the top. so i tried putting the button/screw back together and now the button won't fire - basically the same problem Brownie was having - starting with the bottle lid not unscrewing and separating. after i had it all messed up, i put it in the freezer and it FINALLY came unscrewed. so looking around for pics on how to put it back together and hoping i didn't lose any of the bits 'n pieces. cross your fingers for me. :)

on another note, but on subject, @SirVtHondaGuy08, are you on reddit? if so, maybe let the folks in this thread know you are doing a group buy. looks like some have a yen for one of these:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Squonk_Life/comments/4oox1w/coppervape_bf/

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
i thought i understood how to raise the pos pin so i could use a different atty. (clearly i don't - hindsight) the bottle lid would not separate from the top. so i tried putting the button/screw back together and now the button won't fire - basically the same problem Brownie was having - starting with the bottle lid not unscrewing and separating. after i had it all messed up, i put it in the freezer and it FINALLY came unscrewed. so looking around for pics on how to put it back together and hoping i didn't lose any of the bits 'n pieces. cross your fingers for me. :)

on another note, but on subject, @SirVtHondaGuy08, are you on reddit? if so, maybe let the folks in this thread know you are doing a group buy. looks like some have a yen for one of these:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Squonk_Life/comments/4oox1w/coppervape_bf/

I'm am not in Reddit, they can jump ship and join here tho ;-)

Trying to keep this on one forum.

junquedujour

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
geeez, my text just does not convey thought very well sometimes. i didn't mean for you to run the co-op over there. i was thinking, if you were a member there, of luring them to this one to get it filled up - but since you are not, it's all irrelevant. :)

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
geeez, my text just does not convey thought very well sometimes. i didn't mean for you to run the co-op over there. i was thinking, if you were a member there, of luring them to this one to get it filled up - but since you are not, it's all irrelevant. :)
Ahh gotcha, maybe I misread it ;-)

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
If there's any spots left I'll take a black one. Thanks Honda for throwing this together!

stand up and fight for your right to vape!

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am absolutely loving the black & brass CV's. Dre did not have any silver mods on one of the group buys. So...... FUCK IT!
Please put me on the list for one silver mod, please! ;)

Edit: VTHondaguy, PM me when I need to pay up, please.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'll take a brass one and an aluminum one

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Alright folks spots are paid, I'll pm everyone with my PayPal info tomorrow morning. I'd like to have funds Sunday morning to order that day so it's before the 8th.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
@DIYjim @junquedujour @jcash74 @donewithsmoke @hsuronnie @Just_mike

Check your PM's also my contact email is my PayPal email as well, I forgot to mention it.

I will also be updating the list when you pay and when it ships from me to you. Hopefully you're all paypal verified as I'll be using the address on your payypal to ship so I can just print labels from paypal and tracking will be on your PP account.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Payment sent for one aluminum and one brass CV

Thanks Sir!

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Payment sent for the stealth black model. Thanks again man !

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
@Whiskey White
@JuicyLucy Silver and Brass
@Just_mike Silver
@jcash74 Black
@hsuronnie Silver
@junquedujour Silver
@DIYjim Silver
@donewithsmoke Silver

If the color is correct next to you're name just like this post, if it isn't PM, EMAIL, OR TEXT ME ASAP!!!
Order has been placed with CopperVape, they said it takes about 2 days for it to process on their end and then ships which should take 2-4 days. She said there is a good chance since I ordered today that I could get them this week!!

I'll keep all of you updated as I get them, once they come to me I'll be printing labels and packing them that day and dropping them off the next day for you guys to get them.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Quick question for anyone who already had 1 of these coppervapes. Do you keep the screw tight or adjusted to the top of the battery? I've been keeping mine just snugged tight. This was my 1st mech and I now have another on the way.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Quick question for anyone who already had 1 of these coppervapes. Do you keep the screw tight or adjusted to the top of the battery? I've been keeping mine just snugged tight. This was my 1st mech and I now have another on the way.

Do it however it works for you particular mod. I have three of these in daily rotation. All three are very snug on the bottle side, but the screw on the firing button has been loosened on two of the three.

Being put together by hand, each mod is going to come adjusted a little differently.

junquedujour

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

like JuicyLucy says, they can vary. mine needed adjustments when i switched to a different atty.

right now mine is somewhat snug -girl wrist snug- but it could get cranked tighter - however, there is no need to, cuz it is working as is. i have found, ON MINE, that the tightness of the bottle cap/510 pin (which mine is very *girl wrist* tight) and the snugness of the button screw (for the button to fire correctly) is a delicate balance, but once it gets adjusted, it is flawless and has stayed in position quite well. took some tinkering to get it from auto-firing to that point using the 3rd atty, but now i can swap batteries and it maintains the smooth fire.

btw, mine worked great right outta the box with a stumpy, (never tried it with the provided atty) but then i changed to the 3rd atomizer choice and that is when i had to *educate* myself on this mod. heh.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Didn't realize I was doing business with a Masshole.

Its all good, parents still have a place on Plum Island.

Glad to see things are moving along.

VU Sponsors