Coppervape squonker group buy

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got my silver Coppervape set up to my liking. Removed logo & on/off lettering, sanded/buffed entire mod, removed knurling on fire switch/removed button icon, & made a SS top cap for a 22mm Coppervape atty. -Works excellent & looks expensive!
WP_20160820_21_26_52_Pro.jpg

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone experienced connection issues with their squonker?
Electrical or plumbing connections?

I've had mine for a couple of months now & suggest the junction between the upper & lower sections of the mod be cleaned regularly. I regularly use a scotch-brite pad to polish that "connection".

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Electrical or plumbing connections?

I've had mine for a couple of months now & suggest the junction between the upper & lower sections of the mod be cleaned regularly. I regularly use a scotch-brite pad to polish that "connection".
electrical.. Seems I had to place a couple of orings under the screw that screws into the button to make it a hair longer to make connections. It was hit and miss. Still want to see if this holds. Bottle screwed in tight to 510 connection. Cleaned. Just left the button making connection with battery and ground. Looked at ground but seemed to be ok and no paint on threads to not make a good ground so it left the 510 center pin or the spring at the battery top making a connection. Think it was the button not throwing downward far enough each time.. Will see.... might also be a grounding issue.. cant seem to put my finger on the problem. Looks like everything should work but fires erratically.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors