Become a Patron!

Corrona virus, smoker or vapor are easily infected by covid19??

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
opinion based on medical knowledge.?

Not a doctor nor do I pretend being being one. That aside from my limited understanding PG is antimicrobial. That means it fights off or gets rid of microbes. Viruses are protein based critters needing microbes for cell growth, maintenance. This is why I think it is less likely vapers will be at risk for the Covid 19. This however is only a bit of opinion. Don't say that I'm saying vaping makes you immune. I am not saying that at all. I'm voicing an opinion from being asked, one saying I think there is less possible (or even, would seem, less possible risk) risk for vapers that may use pg. Can I verify that? No, but you are not asking for that either, you asked for opinion.

So, ...

You asked for opinion.

I complied and replied with an opinion.

That is all. :)

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I don’t know of one single vaper who has contracted the Covid virus, NOT ONE. That’s a fact, what is also a fact is the only folks that I know who vape are people on this forum and I haven’t asked anyone and do not know any of you nice people personally so there is that. So what can be concluded? Easy, that the vaping underground makes vapers immortal and that I don’t have many friends. Those are stone cold facts that can’t be disputed, now if you’ll excuse me I’m gonna go catch some bullets and maybe stop a speeding train by standing in front of it.

P.S. I am not responsible for any dimwits who read this, believe they are immortal, and hurt themselves

VU Sponsors