Become a Patron!

Could someone explain if the Sig150 batteries are parallel or series? I forgot.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi people. Sorry to ask, someone has answered before but I am not sure where, but due to my brain injury I have to be told something a few times untill I can remember it.

I was watching a video about batteries on youtube, and it said side by side is usually parallel and series is usually lengthwise? I was just watching the video as it was information about batteries, sag and so forth (I know you can wire in series with the batteries beside eachother though, thats why I was just wondering).

Any help would be much appreciated, I know one of you have answered this previously in another thread but I genuinely can not remember who it was or what was said.

I have a feeling it is series due to the voltage range of the mod, but might be wrong.

Thanks people, Conan.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, Its what I thought but I wasn't too sure. Just thought I would double check to make sure. Only tommorow to wait, then it will be delivered the next day. I am so excited to be able to fire dual coils at over 20 watts each! I will probably only use max 60 or 70 with 26 gauge duals, going to try some 24 gauge to see how I like it, got 10 meters of it because it is cheap, but i just want to be able to use an RDA properly.

This was good price, and seems to be from a favourable producer, and it has Yihi(Sigelei, but Yihi have confirmed they are their chips, sort of sister company or something I read, SIgelei are using their own name but Yihi have confirmed they are Yihi chips) I have no idea what this means, but they are apparently quite reliable, which is good, as I want something reliable.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes they are very reliable iv had my Sig couple months now an love it mainly use my lemo 2 on it but sometimes my zenith or troll rda's great for anything you can throw on it.

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes they are very reliable iv had my Sig couple months now an love it mainly use my lemo 2 on it but sometimes my zenith or troll rda's great for anything you can throw on it.

That is currently my favourite tank I am using the Lemo 2, never a dry hit and lovely flavour with a smaller drip tip. I will use the el cabron RDA as thats what I like, I did try a mutation V4 but to be honest I preferred the el cabron, I didn't try many builds in the mutation anyway as I was only really testing it as its a gift lol, making sure it worked though and give it to my fiancee on the 26th along with her main present :).

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will love the Sig. I tried a smaller drip tip today on my lemo and noticed improved flavour thought the flavour was good before now it's even better.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will love the Sig. I tried a smaller drip tip today on my lemo and noticed improved flavour thought the flavour was good before now it's even better.

I think that a smaller drip tip concentrates the flavour to your tongue more, I find any RDA a thinner drip tip gives great flavour, my best one cost me £2, I'm glad it gave you more flavour too! I use the wide bore ones for fun and making clouds, but for flavour I use a thinner bore tip.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tommorow the beast should arrive. Dinner, then gym, will take me to about 7PM. Then 5 more hours till bed, then I wake up and wait for my postman, like a child waiting for santa lol.

VU Sponsors