VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi family I'm doing great. Hopefully everyone is fine. :cool::bliss::kickbutt::blowkiss:
Hiya Tramp! Good to see ya and hear you are doing well. Hasn't been much to tell about in my life lately... just more of the same.... lol.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am officially an antique. The frustrating part is everyone and their dog is trying to explain that to me. AARP can kiss my luscious pink wrinkled old ass. I am hitting on my Steamcrave Titan setting on top of a Smok Mag 270. I am riding a brand new bike and laugh at the clowns that say I am too old. I couldn't log on because my phone was confused. It's all over the back yard now. :cool::blowkiss::bliss:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm still out here doing my thing. I've been doing a lot with live wildlife cams on YouTube. Have my own trail cam set up and have been posting highlights from that. If you want to see them check out my YT channel.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm still out here doing my thing. I've been doing a lot with live wildlife cams on YouTube. Have my own trail cam set up and have been posting highlights from that. If you want to see them check out my YT channel.

That's awesome, what a great place to live, them raccoons sure cleaned everything up lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That's awesome, what a great place to live, them raccoons sure cleaned everything up lol
Yes... I'm feeding 13 babies and about 10 adults right now in raccoons. Skunks... 4 adults and 3 babies... and a young possum. I'm sure there are more possum but with all the raccoons and cats I think they've been staying on the ground feeder.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes... I'm feeding 13 babies and about 10 adults right now in raccoons. Skunks... 4 adults and 3 babies... and a young possum. I'm sure there are more possum but with all the raccoons and cats I think they've been staying on the ground feeder.

Don't know that I've ever seen a raccoon baby, but I know skunk babies are adorable. We were moving down a very long driveway once and had to stop for several minutes while a mama skunk and about six babies fluffed their way across the road. I had no idea they were so fluffy. SO dang cute! The way they were lined up behind the mama reminded me of a mama goose and her goslings - all single file, and taking their good, sweet time! :)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Wow. Love your critter cam! I used to watch a guy do that but he would sit on a bench and hand feed them. Mostly raccoons. The only critters I've come by in my yard snakes, a tarantula, a field rat and of course the usual scorpions. I use black lights at night for the scorpions both inside and outside. I've always envied you and your property. It's rare these days to get a property with a big lot. At least here anyways

I hope you and Chris are doing well.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Wow. Love your critter cam! I used to watch a guy do that but he would sit on a bench and hand feed them. Mostly raccoons. The only critters I've come by in my yard snakes, a tarantula, a field rat and of course the usual scorpions. I use black lights at night for the scorpions both inside and outside. I've always envied you and your property. It's rare these days to get a property with a big lot. At least here anyways

I hope you and Chris are doing well.
You are talking about Jim... the Raccoon Whisperer... yep, he's a buddy of mine 😀 Chris and I are doing okay. How's things in your neck of the woods?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Don't know that I've ever seen a raccoon baby, but I know skunk babies are adorable. We were moving down a very long driveway once and had to stop for several minutes while a mama skunk and about six babies fluffed their way across the road. I had no idea they were so fluffy. SO dang cute! The way they were lined up behind the mama reminded me of a mama goose and her goslings - all single file, and taking their good, sweet time! :)
My passion is raccoons... but I adore the skunk babies. Watch a few of my highlight reels, you'll see all the baby raccoons you can handle. I've been recording them every night since mama first brought them out back in June... amazing to see how fast they grow up! 😍

VU Sponsors