Become a Patron!

Craft Vapors Recipe Book

Hi Vapor-Enthusiasts!
I have been working on Craft Vapors Recipe Book, a way of calculating, storing and creating your DIY vaping recipes. I live in Canada and with the help of a few vapers in Facebook groups who have given me their extremely knowledgeable advice, I have incorporated their suggestions into the program. Until Nov 17, I am giving away keys to the program, (edited by staff - members are not to post their private email info) send an email to and depending on the demand I will try send a key and multiple download locations within 24 hours. I hope you are interested, and feel free to email me your suggestions and improvements to the program, thanks and Enjoi!

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First, we do not allow private information like E-mails to be posted on live forum, please do not, you can go through our PM system.
Second, to our members....please use common sense with offers like this and proceed at your own risk.
Thread moved to DIY area

Allen_Arnold

Member For 4 Years
Definately interested Staff removed
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Allen_Arnold

Member For 4 Years
First, we do not allow private information like E-mails to be posted on live forum, please do not, you can go through our PM system.
Second, to our members....please use common sense with offers like this and proceed at your own risk.
Thread moved to DIY area

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does it phone home?
If none of you have considered this. Oh well o_O

trapdaddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think you may have missed my post above about posting private E-mails, it is not allowed. REMOVED
why is posting private emails not allowed?? its not like its hurting you!! if I want to post MY email, I don't need you telling me not to! Its mine to do with whatever I choose! its not taking business or anything else from you by posting it, so again, how does it hurt you???

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
why is posting private emails not allowed?? its not like its hurting you!! if I want to post MY email, I don't need you telling me not to! Its mine to do with whatever I choose! its not taking business or anything else from you by posting it, so again, how does it hurt you???
You can just as easily PM your address to the OP. I personally don't want my email blasted out and end up with a crap ton of spam.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry but it is not allowed and will be removed if posted, it is something we do not want posted on the forum.And yes I am sorry, but I will tell you not to.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Let me make this simple for you.

Even though I would like to spend my time in better ways.

READ THE RULES.

IT IS A NO-NO.

NOT ALLOWED!

VERBOTEN EVEN!

THE SAME RULES APPLY TO ALL.

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FIG IF YOU HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL E-LIQUID RECIPES IN THE WORLD.

YOU STILL ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION HERE.

PM'S WORK JUST FINE FOR THE REST OF US AND THEY SHOULD WORK FINE FOR YOU AS WELL!

munchichee

Member For 5 Years
Those who have taken a chance on this software would be doing the rest of us a favor by sharing their opinions.

Please? :)

Unfortunately, anyone who downloaded the "free keys" contracted ebola shortly thereafter, and are now sharing that throughout their communities instead.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unfortunately, anyone who downloaded the "free keys" contracted ebola shortly thereafter, and are now sharing that throughout their communities instead.

I just want to know how many lost their entire life savings, after installing said keystroke logger.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I knew it! I just damn knew it!

Yeah, but seriously, anybody who's actually tried it (and lived) have a comment one way or the other?

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I knew it! I just damn knew it!

Yeah, but seriously, anybody who's actually tried it (and lived) have a comment one way or the other?

I haven't tried it. I was waiting for someone else to guinea pig this :D, but I did google it and found it available for download and free to try, but I haven't downloaded it myself.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How could we not trust someone named TerrorByte when they offer free software.

Hmmm where'd the OP go, anyway?

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yeah.....I think I'll pass on even thinking about it anymore. I'm real happy with Rod Brown's Juice Calculator anyway...

munchichee

Member For 5 Years

Ok so I really thought this was bullshit, but it actually exists. I've been searching for a Nigerian Princess to send money to for a while anyway, and I figured installing this software was the next logical step.

It's literally just a simple program that saves your recipes, and does it poorly. The GUI looks, feels, and functions very primitive. Like it was an "Intro to VB" class project. All the DIY ejuice calculators, spreadsheets, android apps, and websites that have been around for years already include the ability to create, edit, customize, save, and organize your own recipies, so I'm not sure why OP saw a need for this. And then wants to charge $ for it. I'll upload some screenshots after dinner. It's Taco Tuesday!

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think you asked an answered the question. As I'm sure more than a couple of us suspected, it wasn't the need, it was the greed. Carry on.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That does look very primitive as you described. It reminds me of an old DOS program...

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for takin' one for the team, munchichee. Not that I'm considering it but out of curiousity: was it 'clean'? No Trojans, trackers, DOS stuff (as in Denial of Service, not early OS) or keylogers. That you're aware of, anyway, :) Didja give it a good couple of scans prior to installation?

VU Sponsors