CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Excellent 2DV (2 day vape - :D)

I came up with this after "redirecting" Bryon's Crazy Custard to a raspberry flavor. It was a little strong on the raspberry, so I needed to dilute just that part of the flavor profile . I had some flan type custard I made left over and figured I'd mix the two together just to see how it would taste while cutting back on the raspberry flavor. I really like it. Enough that a made a full 30ml batch. I usually only make 10ml batches because I tire of the same old flavor easily.
  • Game Over Custard (Mama J's) - 6%
  • Caramel (FA) - 1%
  • Raspberry - Sweet (TFA) - 1.5%
  • Coconut (FA) - 0.5%
  • Vienna Cream (FA) - 0.5%
  • Vanilla Custard V2 (CAP) - 4%
  • Vanilla Classic (FA) - 0.5%

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good! One question, what do you think the coconut adds to the flavor? I haven't picked up a coconut flavor yet, and am curious about the role it plays in mixes that aren't coconut-heavy flavors.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One question, what do you think the coconut adds to the flavor?
It's very subtle. It's one of those background flavors that adds a "certain something" that you won't really notice unless you try it without the coconut. It is basically being used as a flavor enhancer.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's very subtle. It's one of those background flavors that adds a "certain something" that you won't really notice unless you try it without the coconut. It is basically being used as a flavor enhancer.

Gotcha. Thanks for the perspective. I'll have to add it to the list of flavors to pick up and experiment with.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks great, I will have to give this one a shot sometime. Thanks for the share

VU Sponsors