Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I dunno? I gave it 3 cycles in the UC.

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Done gonna out her in a bowl with warm water 3 times to speed up the steep. What do you guys thing?

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A lot of people say that CAPS V1 Custard needs a steep. It helps, but I've never not enjoyed anything with it immediately after mixing in a shake-n-vape.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dang no fruit circles....I made a pebbles donut recipe that came out nice, maybe I can take the fruit combo portion of it and apply it here!:cheers:

aje81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Interesting, i mixed this up a week ago and really don't think it is that close to Looper. I personally think this is way too heavy on the fruit circles. That's not to say anything negative about this juice and it does taste like a decent cereal but certainly isn't Looper. Looper is my ADV and has been for some time now which is why I have been on the hunt of late for a good clone, but for me to transfer over it has to be pretty darn close.

There is a recipe over on reddit that I need to try out in the next day or so that looks promising and I think I will build from that one. The recipe over there contains no fruit circles or fruit rings type flavorings which I find interesting and promising. After seeing that recipe and vaping my Looper I can start to believe that he's right in his assessment in that there are not fruit ring/circle flavorings and even more interesting is that the secret ingredient is TFA orange cream. I think the title of the recipe is called a Lomage to Hooper. He also was on a quest to get this recipe down and by the sounds of it spent countless hours/days doing so, therefore I am at least going to give it a shot. I truly want to find my own DIY of Looper, then I can truly be a happy diy'er.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting, i mixed this up a week ago and really don't think it is that close to Looper. I personally think this is way too heavy on the fruit circles. That's not to say anything negative about this juice and it does taste like a decent cereal but certainly isn't Looper. Looper is my ADV and has been for some time now which is why I have been on the hunt of late for a good clone, but for me to transfer over it has to be pretty darn close.

There is a recipe over on reddit that I need to try out in the next day or so that looks promising and I think I will build from that one. The recipe over there contains no fruit circles or fruit rings type flavorings which I find interesting and promising. After seeing that recipe and vaping my Looper I can start to believe that he's right in his assessment in that there are not fruit ring/circle flavorings and even more interesting is that the secret ingredient is TFA orange cream. I think the title of the recipe is called a Lomage to Hooper. He also was on a quest to get this recipe down and by the sounds of it spent countless hours/days doing so, therefore I am at least going to give it a shot. I truly want to find my own DIY of Looper, then I can truly be a happy diy'er.
Im still working on a few of my ADV recipes from when I used to buy juice and some of em are turning out better than the original lol. I almost guarantee youll find one you like and end up tweeking it more to your liking anyway....seems I cant help myself with the power to do so at my fingertips:devil:

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also I have not tried loopers so cant agree or disagree, but some of my fav recipes to vape now are ones that are clones of ones I never tried.....never know when a recipe might love your taste buds til you try it, right?

paul.k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
This is the exact same recipe I use minus the vanilla custard and it is a very good clone of looper. I'm going to have to get some vanilla custard. BTW I usually steep minimum of a week to two weeks and does get better. Thanks chef.

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/phillip-rocke-anml-looper/
Theres a translate button at the bottom and theres a bunch of versions of this at the bottom.....may be a good place to start
The one thats at the top is their "tested" recipe and I believe won a competition......happens to be the one that looks fairly close to the OPs(without VC) but im with you on tasting a specific flavor or profile in a juice and trying to find its match in DIY. I think sometimes I pick out flavors in juice that others dont and vice versa so maybe the one they posted needs some orange cream and less loops.....never know till ya try!! Kinda makes me want to try looper for real!:D

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks a lot for sharing. No offense please, as a newbie I have question is that not allowed here (at VU) to post the link of other people's original work?
As long as you give proper credit to the creator, no..

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I really wanna speed steep here lately, I stick the bottle in my bra while I'm working.

Oh MY !

I am Shocked at the information in your post! Yes...Completely SHOCKED!

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever consider you may have... a job! :eek:

I guess it just shows to what drastic extent some folks may go in order to properly speed steep (age) juice.:facepalm:

Ron
:D:D:D
---
"It’s not that I’ve been dishonest, it’s just that I loathe reality."- Lady Gaga

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh MY !

I am Shocked at the information in your post! Yes...Completely SHOCKED!

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever consider you may have... a job! :eek:

I guess it just shows to what drastic extent some folks may go in order to properly speed steep (age) juice.:facepalm:

Ron
:D:D:D
---
"It’s not that I’ve been dishonest, it’s just that I loathe reality."- Lady Gaga
It was custard, and I didn't wanna wait a month....lol!

Menthol

Member For 4 Years
I mixed 10ml to try and love it, The only problem i have is every time i pick this up i'm getting a warm picture of boobs in my mind, i wonder why Teresa P ....LOL. Fantastic idea though.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I seriously like this stuff. I've been making my own juice for over a year now, and this is the first one that I've made in 120ml. Everything else has been 30ml (or less).

@Teresa P I'ma hafta put on a jockstrap and do jumping jacks for this one.

Or use the UC. I'll stick with the UC. Good idea, Chef.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

VU Sponsors