Become a Patron!

Creamy Pomtastic

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another creamy, dark, berries & cream mix I've been messing with. I believe this was V3 & I'll leave it here.
It does take between 3-4 weeks though.

1.5% FA Blackcurrant (Ribes)
1.5% FA Cream (Fresh)
.75% CAP Juicy Lemon
1.5% FA Marshmallow
3% FA Pomegranate
.5% CAP Super Sweet
2% TFA Sweet Cream
2.5% FLV Vanilla Custard

Attachments

• Creamy Pomtastic.jpg
    Creamy Pomtastic.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 6

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Let's see, I have FA Cream (Fresh), CAP Super Sweet, nothing close to FA Blackcurrant (Ribes), and the rest I could improvise with what I have on hand, though not as good as your recipe.
After a quick read on Blackcurrants, I have added FA Blackcurrant to my growing next shopping list.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Let's see, I have FA Cream (Fresh), CAP Super Sweet, nothing close to FA Blackcurrant (Ribes), and the rest I could improvise with what I have on hand, though not as good as your recipe.
After a quick read on Blackcurrants, I have added FA Blackcurrant to my growing next shopping list.
That rabbit/gopher hole you've fallen into is mighty deep isn't it @FL_David? :giggle:

Still cheaper than buying pre-made juice in the long run.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blackcurrant is so versatile you'll be glad you have it!

VU Sponsors