Become a Patron!

Create a section for VWVV users who do not drip or sub ohm.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm 60 years old and I still don't know what the fuck X means.:confused: If a train left Chicago traveling at 35 mph, and Johnny has 4 apples, what is the current price of rice in China? o_O

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol:)
dont know if you are pulling me chain:)
in my case it kinda means multiplied by:)

just put a damn atty on your mod and vape...thats all i reall want:)

MacTechVpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are so many PV users who prefer to use VW devices with clearomizers and prefer to NOT SUB OHM, that when we try to discuss anything in the forums, we get ridiculed by battery junkies who enjoy the world of sub ohm drippers...I say, to each their own, give us each a separate space to converse in, so we can post freely without dripper ohm snobs jumping on us. Thank you for the consideration....

It's not so much what you might learn from them as what they might learn from you.

Good luck.

:)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've learned a lot since I joined this forum altogether. Best forum for vapors ever! Ill stay integrated, having a blast doing so.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ive fallen in love with my Groove II...cheap and reliable. Battery last a day and a half easy, and I vape around 7 ml a day on it with a Kanger Giant. I use the watt setting and have it at 10w almost always. I also use the 1.8 or the 1.5 ohm attys in it. Going to order a few more of the Groove II's as soon as possible. Also want to grab another box style VW machine soon.
I went to madvapes on my way home from the beach this summer and had my heart set on a Groove 2 and the lady at Madvapes told me to stick to the MVP2 in my hand, grabbed another worker and he agreed, he said they don't last long and break easily. I am interested to see how it works out for you, they are cool looking, cheap and I love the vw box mods!!!!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea. I like your post, I just can't bring myself to click like on that. Life sux. All my family & friends are dead. I keep pushin' on. Out living everyone Really Sux. Christmas is just a date on the calendar for me. Birthdays don't matter, save a lot of $ not buying presents. The silence don't stop, tears don't either. Margarita time.
Ya got your friends here @Saddletramp1200 don't forget that!!!! Doesn't seem fair one person should have had to have endured all that!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went to madvapes on my way home from the beach this summer and had my heart set on a Groove 2 and the lady at Madvapes told me to stick to the MVP2 in my hand, grabbed another worker and he agreed, he said they don't last long and break easily. I am interested to see how it works out for you, they are cool looking, cheap and I love the vw box mods!!!!

For $36 US dollars, you get a Groove II and a charger, if it lasts longer than a month, you got your moneys worth. I think they were being partial. Thats why I dont ask salesman for their opinions anymore. Not to mention the MVP costs more. I cant see this breaking very easy to be honest, its pretty well made, I can see a younger person breaking it easily though. I take care of my toys =) Grab one @Damwow you will love it, use it for an inside on the couch device and it will last even longer. Its a Groovey little fellow!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is a Groovy fellow I call my Groove II my carto blaster I have a goose neck on it skulls crazy buttons I Just leave it on 5 volts and blast dual coil cartos :)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive been thinking about grabbing some carto tubes to use on it, also thought about getting an HDC tank from SMOK for it just to match the pretty black fingerprint design...lol

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know its an adult forum and i have people on ignore already. I like telling people to fuck off, its fun. This is a great place for me =) But there is a difference in the type of people that Vape with VW and tanks, and those who choose mechs and dripping. Two totally different type of people. That is why I created this thread for consideration. You seam kinda trolly to me, a lil suspicious if you ask me....and your statement, if a Mod Or Staff member say something you better listen....Ill take the moderators and staffs input into consideration at all times. You a mod yet? Hope you dont represent the Mods and Staff here, you seam a little cocky. I will continue to enjoy myself on all parts of the forum, but sure would be nice to have a dedicated spot for us V-Dubbers. I must assume by your comment here, that you are one of the snobs who drip all day, right? Own fifty or more mods and two hundred batteries? You e 1.25ven sub ohm bro?May Jesus show you the light, now fuck off. LOL. Tootles.
Celtic I understand how you feel when I started vaping now 14 months ago I thought dear god why would anyone want to sub-ohm and if you look through my posts you will never see me get on that band wagon most of my day is anywhere between 1ohm -1.6 at night I may play with one of my low ohm builds I do enjoy the kangertech .8 ohm coils in the mega but not everyone looks down bro and I actually go out of the house with my Nautiluse using 1.6ohms usually on a DNA 30 :)
you should get some cartos man 1,5 or 1,7 ohm dual coils the funniest thing you can pay 35.00 for a atomizer BVC coils can be touted as the next best thing to sex and a dual coil carto has better flavor for 1.25 pretty funny

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm 60 years old and I still don't know what the fuck X means.:confused: If a train left Chicago traveling at 35 mph, and Johnny has 4 apples, what is the current price of rice in China? o_O
I assume the rice in question is a clone? ;)

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How about...

If a package left China, and that's a big IF, and Johnny has 4 mechs, what is the current price of clones in Pittsburgh?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If Tramp has a turbo charged Harley & it's 2 miles to the store, and it's 12:52 AM. Will he get there before they quit selling beer @ 1:00 AM. Yep...:cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My posts make perfect sense to me. I am running them thru legal to make sure. My legal team is the law firm of Dewey,Screw'em& Howe.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors