Become a Patron!

Crown Tank 1.2 Ohm Coil

I recently purchased the Crown Tank and some 1.2 Ohm coils, just wondering if anyone else is using these and has dialed in the ideal vaping temp for them?

'How many watts does it take to make this vape taste great?'

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently purchased the Crown Tank and some 1.2 Ohm coils, just wondering if anyone else is using these and has dialed in the ideal vaping temp for them?

'How many watts does it take to make this vape taste great?'
My wife vape a in the low - mid 20s, and the 1.2 coils are working great for her.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

I am a mouth to lunger, this probably wasn't the best tank to purchase for said style. There was so much hype around this tank though and when I heard they were featuring ''mouth to lung coils'' I jumped on it. Just another wasted vape $$$ in the never ending quest for the perfect vape.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I say that just because this tank has way too much air flow, even on its lowest setting to mouth to lung.
You could try a cheap small bore drip trip while closing the air flow down. It won't be the best but may make it useful for you.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a suggestion, the freemax Starre tanks are really nice. I recently got the original non pro version and it's the best tank I've owned to date. No top fill but also no stupid drip tip airflow. The coils are amazing and you can use all the Atlantis ones as well.

Shamanshelly23

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I just got the 1.2 coils for my original Crown tank. Loved it all day yesterday but woke up this morning and after 1 day of using my coil it was flooded this morning. I closed the air holes last night. Tried all the tricks to un flood it but nothing worked. Took it apart and my coil is a little gunky looking and the cotton looks like it spread into the middle of the coil...couldn't get it to stop flooding. So I'm on coil #2 now and just starting to break it in.

Anyone have this issue or just a bad coil?

VU Sponsors