Become a Patron!

Custard Premium

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I sure hope this flavor is as good as I have read and seen videos. I popped for the 30ML just in case it is. I normally stick with 10ML with a new flavor, but since I ordered from Chefs Flavours LTD it could be a long wait. I had read on Reddit that their Flavour Creative is the same as FA flavors, rebranded. I also hope it is as my cheap brain told me to get it as it's about 50 cents more to get the 30ML size.
The product may contain traces of diacetyl. Well, it's not like this will be the only flavor I vape.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is that good, you’ll be glad you got the 30ml. I got 2/4 oz bottles some time ago from Chefs rebranded Flavour Creative.

My deliveries from Chefs always arrived in 7 days at most but since its the holiday season now it might take a little more time.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My deliveries from Chefs always arrived in 7 days at most
Yeah, not the best time of the year to buy online. After a few FastTech orders, a week or so wait is nothing.
Chefs Flavours LTD is like a supermarket for flavours. I sure wanted to try many new to me brands of flavours until I remembered less fun stuff like exchange rates and shipping from across the big pond. Along with the Custard Premium
Chocolate Mousse - VTA, since the reviews I read about INA Milk Chocolate were before the reformulation.
Pear - VTA
Yes! We Cheesecake - Inawera
Raspberry Sweet-TFA
I went for my usual 10ml for the add on flavours.
I really blew it buying Inawera Banana and Milk Chocolate. Now I double-check the reformulated list before I buy anymore INA. I really liked the old Banana Flavour mixed with a tad of Banana Ripe (TFA).

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The shipping costs are slightly more now from the UK it‘s like $9 it used to be $7 but if you load up your cart with the flavors we can’t get here its not too bad.

Chefs is like a supermarket for flavors they have most everything.

Hope your order arrives soon!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I sure hope this flavor is as good as I have read and seen videos. I popped for the 30ML just in case it is. I normally stick with 10ML with a new flavor, but since I ordered from Chefs Flavours LTD it could be a long wait. I had read on Reddit that their Flavour Creative is the same as FA flavors, rebranded. I also hope it is as my cheap brain told me to get it as it's about 50 cents more to get the 30ML size.
The product may contain traces of diacetyl. Well, it's not like this will be the only flavor I vape.
Dude, you’re gonna love Custard Premium! It’s my all time favorite custard flavor. So useful, so much flavor.....so riiiiiiiiiich.......

VU Sponsors