Custom Organizers

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello,

I have been creating custom organizers for my mods and wanted to showcase them. I want to see if there are any improvements anyone would like to see and if anyone would be interested in purchasing one. I will put a different design up as I make them.

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have revised the web organizer and I'm in the process of making an alien theme. I added felt to the web organizer but plan to do so with every design. I cut the eagle organizer today and these are some of the pics I took.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those are very impressive!

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, these are very nice. With box mods so popular now, perhaps a space for a couple of boxes & maybe an area for drip tips & rebuildable tanks. You do very nice work.

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello,

I have been creating custom organizers for my mods and wanted to showcase them. I want to see if there are any improvements anyone would like to see and if anyone would be interested in purchasing one. I will put a different design up as I make them.

Nice work Vapecloud! Is that stuff all laser cut?

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice work Vapecloud! Is that stuff all laser cut?

Yes, everything is laser cut. I design on CorelDRAW. Some of the detail is a pain in the ass to weed but well worth it. I created a new alien organizer but working out the kinks. What are some themes everyone would like to see? I also would like the dimensions to those wooden box mods. I was thinking of making a heart shaped one for the ladies. Let me know what you think. I will probably go with a skull design for obvious reasons.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very nice work vapecloud. :)

On the first one, how many slots are there for 22mm mods and how many for ego batts?

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, everything is laser cut. I design on CorelDRAW. Some of the detail is a pain in the ass to weed but well worth it. I created a new alien organizer but working out the kinks. What are some themes everyone would like to see? I also would like the dimensions to those wooden box mods. I was thinking of making a heart shaped one for the ladies. Let me know what you think. I will probably go with a skull design for obvious reasons.

It's not wood, but the MVP2, a pretty popular vv/vw box mod, has these dimensions...4.21"L x 1.61"W x 0.86"D (per the MVS website).

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very nice work vapecloud. :)

On the first one, how many slots are there for 22mm mods and how many for ego batts?

There's 4 22mm and 6 ego slots on that model. I just cut an ego only one with 16 slots. The 16 slot one also has a slot for a 30ml bottle of juice. The little holes were for drip tips but I'm thinking of retooling those out. I can only cut a few a day and the designing takes a little time. I guess these posted are my prototypes.

What would be an ideal slot number and what sizes would everyone like to see? I only have the two Silver Bullets to go off of so I do not really know what is a standard size of most mods. I use the web design for my gear on my desk. I made an alien one I gave to a family member who loves it. There's three slots for 30ml bottles, eight slots for the ego battery, and 1 slots for a mod on it. I was going for the Roswell look and it came out pretty nice.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, when cutting or engraving acrylic, you need to leave the paper on? Wow, that WOULD be a lot of weeding!

Have you tried lighter fluid (good 'ol Ronsonol) to get the paper off? That stuff will remove ANY adhesive. :)

Lookin' good!

vapedee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very innovative vapecloud - hearts and skull sounds awesome, good luck with your project

I have been looking for something like this. Great work and I would really love to see what you come up with on the skull side. The punisher skull is badass hint hint LOL!! I have a variation of mods that aren't all created equal as far as size goes. I have box mods, 26650 mods and 18650 mods. I would need holes cut in all different sizes. Haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet because nothing has fit the bill but I think you're definitely on to something here. I would be interested in purchasing something once you get the skull thing done.

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been looking for something like this. Great work and I would really love to see what you come up with on the skull side. The punisher skull is badass hint hint LOL!! I have a variation of mods that aren't all created equal as far as size goes. I have box mods, 26650 mods and 18650 mods. I would need holes cut in all different sizes. Haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet because nothing has fit the bill but I think you're definitely on to something here. I would be interested in purchasing something once you get the skull thing done.

Can you give me the length x width x height sizes on your box and other mods? I'd make a few that cater to box mod owners. I will have to try a box mod from all the positive press I'm hearing about them. I cut in mm but design in inches and decimal. It's easier for this dumb yank to do it this way. I have convert charts so I guess it doesn't really matter what type you post. I design in inches because I create other things with my brother. It's just an American standard we both use to get on the same page.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These stands kick ass!!! Hope about one with a bad ass skull?!? I would definitely purchase that.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy crap!!! Concept is amazing. I dont use ego's but would be a great spot for driptips maybe. All my mechanical mods are 22 so that would work perfect. My IPV2S and mvp in box mod section. How much would one of these cost me?

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Concept #1 would be perfect for me. No bullshit, I WANT ONE!!!!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea please. That would work better

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is this the standard for box mods?

4.21 L

1.61 W

0.86 D

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My IPV is 4in height
2in wide
3/4 deep
MVP 3 3/4IN HEIGHT
1 1/2IN WIDE
DEPTH IS 3/4 IN

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still need to design the rest. It'll be a couple days. I was thinking on 24.99 plus shipping.

Sorry I didn't want to get into trouble with Marvel on the Punisher skull.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Take your time but thats more than reasonable for me. Im 100% in at that price. You just made my week. Keep up the good work and ill spread the word if you would like . I have two friends that have b&m locations.

Last edited:

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im in love with it. Absolutely love it!!!!

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These look great!

I love that there can be so much variety in something so simple as a mod holder. So many materials and design possibilities available to us.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I think you need to set the time on your camera's clock. ;)

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't have a 22mm mod. I have the silver bullet and it's bigger in diameter. I just put an Ego in the slot for the pictures. Also I would like to ask about the box mod in general. The two sizes you gave me for the box mods is going to be a little tricky. Instead of putting those slots in the crossbones, I am thinknig of putting them in the head and putting four 22mm slots in the crossbones.

This reflects the box mod sizes and adds one more 22mm slot. If this is okay with you, I'll go ahead and create it.

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I think you need to set the time on your camera's clock. ;)

Yeah, I figured it didn't matter really. I probably should set the time on it. I use the clone tool to take out the date. I wonder if there's a setting to take the date out completely. I'll have to check. Nice attention to detail!

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I figured it didn't matter really. I probably should set the time on it. I use the clone tool to take out the date. I wonder if there's a setting to take the date out completely. I'll have to check. Nice attention to detail!

I wouldn't worry about it. It's the images that matter. :)

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These look great!

I love that there can be so much variety in something so simple as a mod holder. So many materials and design possibilities available to us.

I like the wood organizers you are working on. I have to agree with you that there is so many possibilities to designing them. I use this laser for other applications and really do not want to do wood until I can afford another setup. I do have a drill press but this laser frees me up to do other things. It really is a time saver. Maybe we can pick each others minds as to what works best. I am thinking about adding LED lights to something in the future. I want to enjoy both hobbies while making a little bit of money doing so.

I have etched wood before and it'll do the job but it plays hell on my lenses and mirrors. They cost a little bit to replace. I have a setup for just wood that I made wood plaques with. It's a pain in the ying yang really. One day I'll be able to afford a higher powered laser with a bigger work area. I was looking into building one. This new move to Florida is putting me behind a little.

You do niice work.

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im in love with it. Absolutely love it!!!!

I'd like to ask you about what box mod you enjoy the best. I seen those wooden one's that look like a furniture showpiece. I looked up the two you said you owned and the price wasn't real bad. What one is the most dependable?

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like the wood organizers you are working on. I have to agree with you that there is so many possibilities to designing them. I use this laser for other applications and really do not want to do wood until I can afford another setup. I do have a drill press but this laser frees me up to do other things. It really is a time saver. Maybe we can pick each others minds as to what works best. I am thinking about adding LED lights to something in the future. I want to enjoy both hobbies while making a little bit of money doing so.

I have etched wood before and it'll do the job but it plays hell on my lenses and mirrors. They cost a little bit to replace. I have a setup for just wood that I made wood plaques with. It's a pain in the ying yang really. One day I'll be able to afford a higher powered laser with a bigger work area. I was looking into building one. This new move to Florida is putting me behind a little.

You do niice work.

Thank you.

Last edited:

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats fine putting the box mod slots in the head. I think it actually looks better that way. If u wanted to take away the two top juice holes and make them more 22mm slots that would work also. Id def prefer that. I have something that i keep my juice in but making those extra 22mm slots would cover all my mods

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats fine putting the box mod slots in the head. I think it actually looks better that way. If u wanted to take away the two top juice holes and make them more 22mm slots that would work also. Id def prefer that. I have something that i keep my juice in but making those extra 22mm slots would cover all my mods

Rodger that. I'll replace the juice bottle holes with the 22mm. It should be within the next day or two before I can ship it. I prefer PayPal and can send a request payment. Just send the information to [email protected].

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No problem. Thank you

Vapecloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll send two sized spacers so you can mix and match what size you want the height at. It breaks down for easy cleaning but I'll send it assembled. Just send your email that you use for paypal and I'll send an invoice. This was a fun project and I made me one also.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yup, there is: http://resources.kodak.com/support/shtml/en/manuals/urg00897/urg00897c4s2.shtml#BABGJEAB

Here is your camera's manual too: http://support.en.kodak.com/app/ans...al-camera — extended-user-guide/selected/true

Ya can download it as a PDF as well from there. :)

VU Sponsors