Become a Patron!

CUSTOMER BEWARE OF WWW. ELEMENTVAPE.COM

I bought an Innokin proton 235w plex tank starter kit from element vape on 3/4/2019, It stopped working on 5/2/2019, screen turned gray and pipe is dead, It come with a manufacturer warranty of 90 days, was told by Innokin to contact element vape about the warranty return directly, when I did yesterday the response was we don't honor the manufactures warranties, we only warranty items sold on our website for 30 days regardless of the true warranty that comes with the products they sell. The pipe was not at a discount price I paid a total of $93.90 for the starter kit. Of course the warrantee information is not listed on the sales page but rather hidden on a return page that you have to follow links to get to. ELEMENT VAPE is just another company looking for a quick sale and to hell with the customer. There customer service is the worse I ever had to deal with , do your self a favor and buy from a company who will stand by the product they sell.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, and welcome to VU. ;)
Sounds like it's Innokin you should be upset with, not Element Vape. Many of us here, myself included, have made several purchases from Element without issue, but the occasional "lemon" can get through from anyone. Element's return/exchange policies are plainly stated on their website - 30 days - and after that it's a manufacturer issue. https://www.elementvape.com/returns-policy ..... If it were me, I'd contact Innokin again and remind them of their own warranty claims, as well as those plainly posted by the merchant.

there policies are not clearly stated on there website you have to follow links to get to it. If they were not hiding it they should list it on the sales page. I went to them because I was told to by Innokin the return need to be done were I made the purchase. Here in Tennessee the store believe in the products they sell. I own a store here and when one of my customers return an item still under the manufactures warranty we honor it give the customer a new one and return the bad one to our vendor for a credit. We don't tell our customers its your problem go find and contact the manufacturer. Innokin said for a vendor to sell this product, the product price must have a sale price over $45.00 dollars and they must honor the warrantee of the product otherwise they are considered as an unauthorized retailer of there product.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly, there's nothing hidden, it's at the bottom of the first page of their website under "returns and exchanges," but that's neither here nor there at this point.
I can appreciate your store's own personal return policies, that's good of you. But each business sets their own and Element has set theirs. I can tell you with all confidence that businesses in Tennessee are not all like yours because I live there too and many (most) would tell you to contact the manufacturer if your problem had occurred outside the time frame of their personal exchange policy. I really do hope you can get the issue resolved, I just personally think it's on Innokin and they're trying to "pass the buck" back to Element.

PopcornSmell

Member For 1 Year
Unless the country/state where their business locates has a consumer law telling them to send the broken device to the manufacturer on behalf of the customer, the store can do something like that. Your best bet right now is to forward Element Vape message to Innokin and ask them to honor the warranty.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not saying this is the case but, a lot of vape devices die because of user error. They get dropped, tanks can leak into the internals, lots of things. But sometimes they just stop working from being poorly manufactured. I think user error heavily outweighs just being faulty. I've learned over the years how to take care of my mods. I base my opinion on the fact that none of them have just mysteriously died... even Smok devices.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I still don't like Element Vape because they just suck. The last time I ordered from them they came up with this lame shit about taking a picture of my driver's license and SS card to prove to them I'm 21. I'm 65 fucking years old. I haven't been carded for 45 years and I won't jump through their chicken shit hoops. I not only have a SS card I'm also collecting it!

Mind you, this was after I had ordered from them several times before and they never asked me jack shit about my age then.

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered a Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C and an Asmodus Oni 167 DNA250 from Element Vape. I've had no issues with either of these mods.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I still don't like Element Vape because they just suck. The last time I ordered from them they came up with this lame shit about taking a picture of my driver's license and SS card to prove to them I'm 21. I'm 65 fucking years old. I haven't been carded for 45 years and I won't jump through their chicken shit hoops. I not only have a SS card I'm also collecting it!

Mind you, this was after I had ordered from them several times before and they never asked me jack shit about my age then.

I hate to tell you this @Grandpa , but your barking at the moon. The age verification has nothing to do with Elementvape. It's the government requiring this under a new regulation and Element hates this as much as you since it's a pain in their ass as much as yours. They don't have a choice about it. Many shops, not just Element, have to do this now. Once you go through the process of age verification most internet retailers will be able to use that same verification to authorize your purchase since it's actually administered through a 3rd party source that can do this verification for other vendors also, so you won't have to go through that process again. But it is wrong to blame Element for this misunderstanding of yours.

Also, if you don't wan't to do the mandatory online age verification you have an option. You can request the age verification to be done at the time of product delivery by UPS, Fedex or whoever delivers your order. Of course you will have to pay additional shipping amount for signature required, and you will need to do that each time you order (and not just from Element), but that is an option you can choose. You can also restrict your purchase to Fastech or other Chinese vendors that can skirt these rules if you wish.

Whatever way you decide to go, place your animus toward the right entity (the FDA) and stop blaming the vendor for something that is clearly not their fault.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate to tell you this @Grandpa , but your barking at the moon. The age verification has nothing to do with Elementvape. It's the government requiring this under a new regulation and Element hates this as much as you since it's a pain in their ass as much as yours. They don't have a choice about it. Many shops, not just Element, have to do this now. Once you go through the process of age verification most internet retailers will be able to use that same verification to authorize your purchase since it's actually administered through a 3rd party source that can do this verification for other vendors also, so you won't have to go through that process again. But it is wrong to blame Element for this misunderstanding of yours.

Also, if you don't wan't to do the mandatory online age verification you have an option. You can request the age verification to be done at the time of product delivery by UPS, Fedex or whoever delivers your order. Of course you will have to pay additional shipping amount for signature required, and you will need to do that each time you order (and not just from Element), but that is an option you can choose. You can also restrict your purchase to Fastech or other Chinese vendors that can skirt these rules if you wish.

Whatever way you decide to go, place your animus toward the right entity (the FDA) and stop blaming the vendor for something that is clearly not their fault.
I have ordered from a lot of different vendors and I have never encountered this from anyone but Element. I'm all about anti-gummint leanings and I hate how it/they intrude in my private life or anybody else's. But a bit of the problem I have with Element is how they responded to me when I questioned this practice. For one thing, they denied ever having done business with me before. The second was the way they told me if I wanted to do business with them now, that was the way it was going to be and if I didn't like it, tough. I didn't like it one bit so I will never do business with them again. Simple. One way a regular guy like myself can mess with these kind of jackwagons is to tell everyone he knows that he has had an unpleasant experience with them. That's what I'm doing right here, right now. They are the ones who are going along with this shit so they aren't making Uncle Sam mad. They sure weren't shy about telling me to pound sand if I didn't like the new rules they had. If they don't have the intestinal fortitude to fight against this crap, then fuck `em and feed `em fish heads. Besides, anyone who would provide personal information like that to a complete stranger/s in this day and age is a damn fool.

Oh, and I believe that the problem with guns in this country is there isn't enough of them and no gummint puke should know what you or I have in our own personal arsenal. I'm telling you this so that you can understand that I am no sycophant for the nanny state.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ON the age verification thing.
Sucks when they wait until after you put in your payment info to demand it...

Got into that a couple of times and I just dropped the page. and watched my CC bill to challenge the charge if needed.

1 item showed up anyway LOL

BearHunter104

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I bought an Innokin proton 235w plex tank starter kit from element vape on 3/4/2019, It stopped working on 5/2/2019, screen turned gray and pipe is dead, It come with a manufacturer warranty of 90 days, was told by Innokin to contact element vape about the warranty return directly, when I did yesterday the response was we don't honor the manufactures warranties, we only warranty items sold on our website for 30 days regardless of the true warranty that comes with the products they sell. The pipe was not at a discount price I paid a total of $93.90 for the starter kit. Of course the warrantee information is not listed on the sales page but rather hidden on a return page that you have to follow links to get to. ELEMENT VAPE is just another company looking for a quick sale and to hell with the customer. There customer service is the worse I ever had to deal with , do your self a favor and buy from a company who will stand by the product they sell.

BearHunter104

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Just made an order with Element Vape on 5/16/19...item shipped 5/17/19....received on 5/20/19...not bad coming from California to North Carolina.
All is good. (Uwell Nunchaku).

I gave elementvape.com my social and birthday, a picture of my I.D. and Social, a picture of me holding my I.D., and everything they asked for. I was unable to order from elementvape.com. However, I am able to order from Mistbub, VaporDNA, and other sites. I'm sure elementvape.com is a fine vendor, but I hope this isn't something big tobacco and the FDA are doing to shutdown Vaping in any way possible. Perhaps, elementvape.com is just faster at applying the newest changes required by the government, or perhaps there is an internal error with the way they or the government are configured. It's all worked out though, I found many great local vendors, and many many many wonderful online vendors like Vapewild, and I am happy not using elementvape.com. My very significant other has an elementvape.com account and has never had an issue, but it's nice to be able to use my own two feet to make my orders as we are living in two different locations for work. I guess the benefit here is to find a local vape vendor, support local businesses, and realize that ebiz is a wonderful tool, but almost no one can be Amazon, but Amazon and don't expect so much from the online community that it takes away your stoke for vaping!!

oh! and thanks for the heads up on the age verification at the door! I learn something new every day! I didn't know that you could request this option, as I didn't see it on any site! Very helpful!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I gave elementvape.com my social and birthday, a picture of my I.D. and Social, a picture of me holding my I.D., and everything they asked for. I was unable to order from elementvape.com. However, I am able to order from Mistbub, VaporDNA, and other sites. I'm sure elementvape.com is a fine vendor, but I hope this isn't something big tobacco and the FDA are doing to shutdown Vaping in any way possible. Perhaps, elementvape.com is just faster at applying the newest changes required by the government, or perhaps there is an internal error with the way they or the government are configured. It's all worked out though, I found many great local vendors, and many many many wonderful online vendors like Vapewild, and I am happy not using elementvape.com. My very significant other has an elementvape.com account and has never had an issue, but it's nice to be able to use my own two feet to make my orders as we are living in two different locations for work. I guess the benefit here is to find a local vape vendor, support local businesses, and realize that ebiz is a wonderful tool, but almost no one can be Amazon, but Amazon and don't expect so much from the online community that it takes away your stoke for vaping!!

The Age Gates when you enter a site are useless and offer nothing to help stop the "Teen Vaping Epidemic". Online vendors to be in compliance with law and regulations both on the books and pending will require an approved FDA age verification method. Its murky at best and the technology is not picking on you and actually has nothing at all to do with the seller. Its a service that all online stores selling evil vape stuff should have already.

The Age verification service is an intrusive algorithm that usually can verify you in a couple of seconds based on your cached browser data, IP address and other "known data". However if you live at an address that comes back with multiple known minor inhabitants, have names that are similar (Bob, Bob Jr, etc...) or kids with a criminal record, it will almost always trip you up and force an ID upload.

The other side of this is that once you do it on that site, generally the next time you click through as long as the birthdate attestation is true and correct you wont have to do it again.

I know elementvape.com wouldn't miss out on a new customer. My order was full of all types of goodies. I'm not sure why, and they didn't give me a reason. I live alone. I am 42 years old. I think, if you order from elementvape.com and as my lady has, and they are the complete package, well I am very happy for you! I just can't order from them. It's such a great site, so many things in one location, I really wanted to order from them, and it isn't like they ripped me off or made an error. I also don't expect empathy from others, not really a human strong-suit. My goal, was to say, yeah everyone is asking for I.D., social, address, first born, money market accounts, and a purple unicorn-puppy-hybrid, but it's ok! We fight the good fight, and keep on trying right! I mean the federal gov. has to do as they are paid, it's just business. Honestly vaping isn't controlled by two large companies just yet, so I fully expect the U.S. government to make it much harder to vape before we hit 2020 and beyond. I'm sure elementvape.com is just ahead of the game, not by their fault, but by U.S. government standards, regulations, and control.

I'm not anti-U.S. GOV, but I believe massive corporate interest is the largest concern or only concern, period. and I am likely just at the front of the wave of people they just won't approve, and without explanation, the GOV, and element is one of the largest online vaping retailers, so it makes sense they are the first to be forced to begin denials. It's good while it lasts, and soon they will come for the local businesses as well. Divide and conquer lives on, as it should, we should only be allowed to shop where it most benefits the 9.9% and as Rand stated we need the 9.9% of vastly more intelligent to filter down to us underlings, what scraps they see fit. I'm about to have my better half make an order for me from elementvape.com today, because she has luck with the site and sometimes you gotta order through the site that has the goods and man does elementvape.com have the goods. *removes soap box*, come to think of it, I'm ok with what happended, we spoke after I posted last night, and she is ok ordering all my items even if they require you to soon be in front of a camera or allow a little Minority Report spider drone to crawl up and sit on her face! Haha, I for one never liked sending I.D., social, address, and credit card info, to servers. I mean what a hacker gold mine! Haha!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did they ask you for your social security number? That's crazy. I wouldn't give that to any retailer. Ever

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I don't get it. All I ever have to do is type in the same name and birthdate that is associated with my debit card and never had a problem

If your name is William don't use Billy or some nickname along with your address.
Don't put in your wifes name or use your cousins debit card or something weird and it should work out fine.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't get it. All I ever have to do is type in the same name and birthdate that is associated with my debit card and never had a problem

If your name is William don't use Billy or some nickname along with your address.
Don't put in your wifes name or use your cousins debit card or something weird and it should work out fine.
Zacky, I never had a single problem with Element....and have bought a lot of shit from them over the years.

S150Sick, I hear ya good sir, that's the thing, my name, my card, my address. I really appreciate their patience in trying so many ways to make it work over at elementvape.com. They were really very nice about it, but we couldn't make it work. They just refunded my money today, and I appreciate them getting back to me. Element and I have no idea why it wouldn't work. If you've used them, or are thinking of using them, I would totally recommend you do! It isn't their fault the credit card company, verification company, or some database error somewhere kept me from registering. Man, I am sad that I can get verified for age everywhere else, but the fine people over at element have some things that are nearly impossible to find elsewhere, and have a fantastic rep...best of luck to all!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Don't get me wrong, I would most likely be all kinds of pissed off if this happened to me.

It doesn't matter if there are hundreds of other sites, i'd still be pissed off if one did this.

It's just weird.
I've never heard of anyone who is of age with proper ID that matches their card info being turned away for it.

Especially if those same credentials work everywhere else.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Don't get me wrong, I would most likely be all kinds of pissed off if this happened to me.

It doesn't matter if there are hundreds of other sites, i'd still be pissed off if one did this.

It's just weird.
I've never heard of anyone who is of age with proper ID that matches their card info being turned away for it.

Especially if those same credentials work everywhere else.

It may have something to do with their payment processor. Sometimes things get flagged due to the algorithm and as a result they cant process.

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Weirdddddddddddddd, I never needed to give my social or a picture of myself holding my ID.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
sounds like a bluecheck database issue to me

I just purchased the Hpriv2 at the end of last week. It just came in but will not turn on. I have not had a issue with element vape yet, and I hope they can help me replace the box mod or kit itself. If not hopefully just a refund and then I can take my business else where. I sent an email into their return email so let's see what happens. This return policy seems like its against us customers extremely because yes i opened the box, yes i put juice in my tank, then i put my batteries in and tried several different things to get my mod to turn on with no success. I just would like a replacement mod or refund hopefully. Hpriv 2.

D0ffrot

Member For 1 Year

Lmao really

Its so they don't sell to 15 year olds. if you were doing something sketchy or not is besides the point. it's their job not to get shut down by ensuring things like this. be mad at legislation or the FDA if you want to be mad at someone, but elementvape is not it buddy...

D0ffrot

Member For 1 Year
Weirdddddddddddddd, I never needed to give my social or a picture of myself holding my ID.
Some people are auto verified in their verification databases (veratad) based on public information, if you have an address on file with the dmv that is recent and publicly accessible, then you can be auto verified in a lot of cases.

in other cases they just need a picture of an ID and your name and address to verify you are 18 or over (get ready for the new 21 and over move they are going to make soon).

But in some cases, like if people are being sketchy, people have to make sure they are 100 percent them, and usually in frad prevention circumstances have to make sure its their card, so they need a photo of their ID next to their face, the card they are trying to purchase with with just the last four digits showing, and their social. to make sure they are 100 percent of age.

blame the FDA, you local representative, and all the 15 year olds constantly coming in and trying to game the system and buy underage. it is their faults. not the companies simply trying to operate within the confines of the laws being passed.

one of the greatest things is when people come in and freak out over a law their own state passed they are ignorant of, when their own voice maybe could have made a difference in if it was passed or not.

but what do i know lol.

D0ffrot

Member For 1 Year
I have ordered from a lot of different vendors and I have never encountered this from anyone but Element. I'm all about anti-gummint leanings and I hate how it/they intrude in my private life or anybody else's. But a bit of the problem I have with Element is how they responded to me when I questioned this practice. For one thing, they denied ever having done business with me before. The second was the way they told me if I wanted to do business with them now, that was the way it was going to be and if I didn't like it, tough. I didn't like it one bit so I will never do business with them again. Simple. One way a regular guy like myself can mess with these kind of jackwagons is to tell everyone he knows that he has had an unpleasant experience with them. That's what I'm doing right here, right now. They are the ones who are going along with this shit so they aren't making Uncle Sam mad. They sure weren't shy about telling me to pound sand if I didn't like the new rules they had. If they don't have the intestinal fortitude to fight against this crap, then fuck `em and feed `em fish heads. Besides, anyone who would provide personal information like that to a complete stranger/s in this day and age is a damn fool.

Oh, and I believe that the problem with guns in this country is there isn't enough of them and no gummint puke should know what you or I have in our own personal arsenal. I'm telling you this so that you can understand that I am no sycophant for the nanny state.
You have ever encountered this becuase you have been dealing with shady vendors who will be shut dow nby the end of this year because they think by shorting the law now they will maximize profits and somehow skirt the law, but i gurantee you they wont be around anymore and you will return to the only good vendors left like element and vapewild because they are the only ones that have always followed the law to ensure they will be here tomorrow, not just today to make a quick buck at you, the consumers, expense.

But you are so shortsighted you don't even realize they are looking out for you. ffs.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have ever encountered this becuase you have been dealing with shady vendors who will be shut dow nby the end of this year because they think by shorting the law now they will maximize profits and somehow skirt the law, but i gurantee you they wont be around anymore and you will return to the only good vendors left like element and vapewild because they are the only ones that have always followed the law to ensure they will be here tomorrow, not just today to make a quick buck at you, the consumers, expense.

But you are so shortsighted you don't even realize they are looking out for you. ffs.

You know... for the most part all I have to say is fuck off and die dickweed. I have issues with the way EV operates and I don't patronize them anymore. Very simple. I still don't like this shit and I'm going to say what I fucking please about it. I don't really think you know anything about who I do business with and how I do it. I'm pretty sure EV is not looking out for me and I'm also pretty sure they don't care what I think of them. So the only power I have as a consumer is to talk about this company every time I get a chance and say what I think. Which I have done and will continue to do. Whether you think it is justified or not is beside the point; your opinion doesn't mean jack shit as far as I'm concerned.

So go back down to your mom's basement and read your comic books and jerk off. Spend your entire allowance at Element Vape for all I care. Turn on your spell check too while you're at it; your post reads like you are a moron. You're probably an Element Vape employee with an eighth grade education.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I don’t understand why everyone is posting on this thread that they have bought gear from EV and haven’t had problems. I have too but that’s not the point of this thread. Grandpa got shafted by EV and he wants everyone to know about it. I’m glad he did because I wasn’t aware of their return policy and now I know. If this happened to me I’d be pissed as hell. It sucks when a mod dies like this especially when it’s almost $100. EV should take it and send it to innokin while shipping a new device to Grandpa. That would be the Proper response IMO, but they decided not to. Anyway lots of folks have had no problems with their mods bought from EV, me included, but that is irrelevant. Their return policy sucks big time and Grandpa’s pissed off like anyone would be. That sucks big time and I’m glad he posted because now I know Element won’t stand behind what they sell beyond 30 days even when the product is faulty. That sucks

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well Grandpa's issue aside it is most likely due to the OP and title. in my book most online shops are an as-is sale anyway... but i can say Wotofo stand behind there warranty claims any company that hides behind third party suck as what innokin did to the OP wont get my money. which is why i gave it to wotofo

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know... for the most part all I have to say is fuck off and die dickweed. I have issues with the way EV operates and I don't patronize them anymore. Very simple. I still don't like this shit and I'm going to say what I fucking please about it. I don't really think you know anything about who I do business with and how I do it. I'm pretty sure EV is not looking out for me and I'm also pretty sure they don't care what I think of them. So the only power I have as a consumer is to talk about this company every time I get a chance and say what I think. Which I have done and will continue to do. Whether you think it is justified or not is beside the point; your opinion doesn't mean jack shit as far as I'm concerned.

So go back down to your mom's basement and read your comic books and jerk off. Spend your entire allowance at Element Vape for all I care. Turn on your spell check too while you're at it; your post reads like you are a moron. You're probably an Element Vape employee with an eighth grade education.

Children... enough of this childish bullshit. I tired of reading about this nonsense and ranking on each other. ”Dickweed” I haven’t heard that one since I was about 8 yrs.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered from Element this morning. My goto US based store so I can't get it faster than China

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Children... enough of this childish bullshit. I tired of reading about this nonsense and ranking on each other. ”Dickweed” I haven’t heard that one since I was about 8 yrs.

This thread was moved the Mudpit long ago for a reason

For better or for worse, VU has no rule against being an asshole

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t understand why everyone is posting on this thread that they have bought gear from EV and haven’t had problems. I have too but that’s not the point of this thread. Grandpa got shafted by EV and he wants everyone to know about it. I’m glad he did because I wasn’t aware of their return policy and now I know. If this happened to me I’d be pissed as hell. It sucks when a mod dies like this especially when it’s almost $100. EV should take it and send it to innokin while shipping a new device to Grandpa. That would be the Proper response IMO, but they decided not to. Anyway lots of folks have had no problems with their mods bought from EV, me included, but that is irrelevant. Their return policy sucks big time and Grandpa’s pissed off like anyone would be. That sucks big time and I’m glad he posted because now I know Element won’t stand behind what they sell beyond 30 days even when the product is faulty. That sucks

My issue with EV is not about returns. The items I bought from them years ago have worked well and continue to give good service to this day. I got what I ordered in a timely manner and at a fair price. My issue with them is with what I consider extreme identification requirements. They wanted a picture of my driver's license and my SS#. This was after I had ordered from them several times. When questioned about this practice, they were rude and denied ever having done business with me before. They told me that if I didn't like it to take my business elsewhere. I took my business elsewhere. I post on this thread because I think I got a raw deal from EV. It's the only means of recourse I have as a disgruntled customer. I'm sure they don't care but I'm going to get my digs in when I get a chance.

All the dumbasses who keep dragging this necrothread to the top in order to bitch slap me are serving my intent, which is to let as many people as possible know what I think about Element Vape. If Element Vape was watching this thread I would be thrilled.

VU Sponsors