Become a Patron!

Customer Service / Help contacts

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This listing is not intended as a whole or comprehensive listing of manufactures, vendors. It is though a fairly good starting point for some of the major players in the industry.

Here's the listing.

Smok/SmokTech: [email protected]

JoyTech: [email protected]

Sigelei: < http://www.sigelei.com/Support/Warranty/How-to-Make-a-Warranty-Claim.html >

Eleaf: [email protected]

Aspire: [email protected]

VandyVape: (In USA) [email protected]

Smoant: [email protected]

Coilart: [email protected]

Geekvape: [email protected]

Wismec: [email protected]

Snowwolf: [email protected]

Ijoy: [email protected]

Laisimo: [email protected]

Lost Vape: [email protected]

Vapresso: [email protected]

Vapefly: [email protected]

Voopoo: [email protected]

Wotofo: [email protected]

If you are emailing to a sales department you can get your issue directed to customer service using the following.

Can you please either direct my email to customer service, or offer me that department's email address? Thank you.

Remember to include the model of the device you are having issue with in your communications. This will aid anyone working in support services with a means to expedite a resolution.

They will ask anyway, it still does not harm anything including it to start out. Be polite, cordial in how you communicate. Keep it light and short. These people believe it, or not are rather busy.

They are fielding the help lines after all. :) Just imagine you with your issue/s multiplied by a thousand per day. That ought to offer a glimpse of what they face.

Also be aware they have no idea what you might have looked up and tried to resolve things. Let them know. Also be ready to retry everything you have done, and possibly something which sounds counter intuitive. For example they might suggest dipping a mod into peanut butter. Don't laugh without first trying it.

Hopefully this can help some better find solutions.

* Yes, mods/staff please do sticky if it seems helpful. :) Can not promise I'll keep adding but others may as well. The point is to have a location on forum to direct newbies & oldies to if there's something that can not be generally explained quickly in thread.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors