Become a Patron!

customer service issues & BAD promo codes eightvape?

Though EightVape has some really great prices, I've found the customer service sorely lacking. Four hours on hold, only to be disconnected twice before uttering a word. emails unanswered, customer tickets disappearing; promo codes that never work; products that break within 60 days? Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm pondering my fourth order - but is it worth the headache?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
As you've ordered from them three times before, guess that is a rhetorical question?

As you've ordered from them three times before, guess that is a rhetorical question?
No, not necessarily. First order, no issues. Second order, small issues, but can happen to anyone. Third order, more issues, some customer service issue concerns - again, not necessarily out of the ordinary. By 4th order: issues from previous have now repeated enough to become concerning. Even alarming. At which point, I sought confirmation from others.
So, reality is not as black and white as your sarcastic quip would appear.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I actually joined in 2012 - when this blog and forum were just taking off.
I just rejoined because it lost my old email. So, should I say instead, welcome to you?

Hmm, VU did not exist in 2012 so that is not possible

So, reality is not as black and white as your sarcastic quip would appear.

In reality it is if you think about it; it's fairly easy to find folks who will beat up or defend certain vendors

When you have your own personal experience to rely on and it's not optimum, you have to ask yourself whether or not it's worth it when you consider how it went

There are vendors I don't like, but would order from again, but with the foreknowledge it is highly likely there could be an issue that will not be easily resolved; there are others I will not order from again under any circumstance, some others really hate but I like them.

Never bought from EightVape, so no experience. A lot of folks love `em, many complain about them a lot

So, it is a question only you can answer

Hmm, VU did not exist in 2012 so that is not possible

In reality it is if you think about it; it's fairly easy to find folks who will beat up or defend certain vendors

When you have your own personal experience to rely on and it's not optimum, you have to ask yourself whether or not it's worth it when you consider how it went

There are vendors I don't like, but would order from again, but with the foreknowledge it is highly likely there could be an issue that will not be easily resolved; there are others I will not order from again under any circumstance, some others really hate but I like them.

Never bought from EightVape, so no experience. A lot of folks love `em, many complain about them a lot

So, it is a question only you can answer

I'm hoping it's NOT a question only I can answer. It's not necessarily a subjective - but objective experience by the collective. Maybe they're fantastic, and I've just had 3 extremely, ill-timed problems. Or, perhaps worse than I realized. Where do you go to find out?

Probably...here?

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Too many orders from EightVape to count. Never any issues. I see them referenced here quite often so I think it's safe to say that there are quite a few people here that order from them. Maybe someone will come along with an experience to share.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They are not in the Hall of Shame for sure, lol

A forum search shows lots and lots and lots of purchases from members this December, dang

The only neg I saw on the first page of results was a complaint that Sigelei said it would not honor a warranty for a mod purchased there

Silver79

Member For 4 Years
I'm having issues with Eight Vape right now. My product hasn't moved in over a week. Not returning emails and can't get anyone on the "customer service" line. Very frustrating.

Laurent

Member For 4 Years
I've ordered around 6 or 7 times from Eightvape with only one issue. Their prices are great but used to be even better. Customer service was non existent when they sent me one wrong pack of coils worth $7.50. I threw them out and ate the $7.50 as I didn't want to waste hours for such a small amount. I will continue to order from them as they have the cheapest prices for products I use. I just believe anyone can make a mistake and will continue ordering from them in the future.

However, if I was purchasing an expensive item I'd probably pay a few bucks more elsewhere for better customer service in case of warranty issues.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Too many orders from EightVape to count. Never any issues. I see them referenced here quite often so I think it's safe to say that there are quite a few people here that order from them. Maybe someone will come along with an experience to share.
Same. I found Eightvape early in 2018. Dozens of orders from there, and not any real problems. I got the wrong roll of wire once. Sometimes they have insane prices on things I want. I'll continue to take advantage of those prices until the day they F me over.

VU Sponsors