Become a Patron!

CV Cherry Coffee Delight

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My father and I went to a store down in Gatlinburg, TN called "Cherries" which sold all kinds of cherry flavored products and Cherry fragrances. While there we tried some cherry coffee and it was delightful. So here is my take on it in vape form.

Dark Bean for the Coffee

Cherries (INW), Black Cherry (FA) and Marzipan (INW) for the Creamy Cherry Flavor

Vanilla Custard 2, Cream Fresh, and Vienna Cream for the Half and Half to add to the super coffee.

Meringue to bring some sweetness to the mix.

Think I nailed this one now. It tastes very creamy and balanced well.

As always, Happy Mixing and Happy Vaping Everyone!

CV :)

1625492684629.png

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This one was hiding in the Requests sub-forum and thanks to @nadalama it's moved up here to main Recipes forum where it deserves to be.

@Chainvapor this one looks pretty tasty and I think I have all the flavors. I'll mix this up when I get a chance.

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This one was hiding in the Requests sub-forum and thanks to @nadalama it's moved up here to main Recipes forum where it deserves to be.

@Chainvapor this one looks pretty tasty and I think I have all the flavors. I'll mix this up when I get a chance.
Sounds great gopher. I am always excited to here others' opinions on my recipes. Whether good or bad does not matter. I like to learn more all the time. Suggestions on ways to make it better are ALWAYS welcome. As a matter of fact, this recipe is good, but it has quite a few flavors in it. I am planning on trying to make a V2 of this with less flavor concentrates. We shall see if I can get to it.

Happy Mixing and Happy Vaping!
CV :)

P.S. I lowered the Dark Bean in the original recipe to 0.25%. That stuff is REALLY STRONG.

Here is a link to it on ATF. I stopped using ELR due to some drama I just wanted to avoid.

VU Sponsors