Become a Patron!

Damn vape Doom X rta review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received Doom x rta from Health cabin for the purpose of this review.

Doom x colors:

- Silver
- Black
- Gunmetal

8HkFn13.jpg

Specifications:

- Height: 43mm
- Diameter: 26mm
- Capacity: 2ml(TPD version), 5.5ml(standard version) or 8ml

In the box:

1* Doom X RTA
1* Bubble Glass Tube (8ml)
2* Juice Control Piece
2* Organic Cotton
1* X-Mesh 03 Coil (A1)
1* X-Mesh 05 Coil (A1)
1* Mesh Jig
1* Twist Tool
1* User Manual
1* Spare Parts Bag

Va5mmHs.jpg

Doom x rta is mesh atomizer and this atomizer comes in really nice package where you will receive many things. You will receive 3 tanks, coils, cotton, tool and spare parts. Build quality of the atomizer is really good, everything is as it should be. On the atomizer you can see some details, you can see details on the top cap and on the base so you can easily use this atomizer.

CqujG5Q.jpg

Atomizer comes with 810 drip tip and this drip tip is good for using in my opinion, if you don't like it you can use here any other 810 drip tip if you want.
This is a top fill atomizer and threads are very good, you can very easy unscrew the top cap. When you take off the top cap you can see two big fill holes and you can fill the tank with any bottle without any problems which is good.

KceD2Af.jpg

You will receive the atomizer with 3 different tanks. You will receive tank with 2ml capacity, also you will receive tank with 5.5ml capacity and you will receive bubble tank with 8ml capacity which is really good capacity in my opinion.
This atomizer has liquid control and you can adjust it by spinning the tank, you can completely close it if you want.

mXpv19e.jpg

pbwnaYy.jpg

On the base you can see the airflow control ring and you can see 3 holes on each side, basically we have 6 airflow holes here. You can really easy adjust the airflow on the atomizer. On the chamber you can see airflow holes and we have here honeycomb airflow.
On the build deck you can see two spring loaded clamps for the coil. In the middle you can see spring loaded block to keep cotton on the mesh coil. In the package you will receive two coils which is good and also you will receive cotton that you can use here. Building here is really simple when you use the tool from the package, really nice tool. Wicking here is also very simple, I can say that this atomizer is easier to wick than other atomizers that I tried. You need to cut your cotton alighned with the base and that is pretty much it, you can leave a bit more if you want and fluff it, that will also work very well. In my opinion this is easiest mesh rta for wicking.

dU3vp97.jpg

r0ierxO.jpg

cOGw0ut.jpg

My thoughts:

Build quality of the atomizer is really good and there is nothing to complain about, threads are also very good. Package is great, you will receive many things, coils, cotton, tools, tanks, really nice package. Top fill system is good and you can really easy fill the atomizer. Capacity is also great, you can use 2ml tank, 5.5ml tank and bubble tank with 8ml capacity. Bubble tank here is without liquid control and also bubble tank is from glass. So we have liquid control here that you can use, personally I never closed it and it wicks great. Building and wicking is very simple and most important thing is that this is the easiest tank to wick in my opinion. Airflow is good, you can expect a lot of airflow when it is fully open and we have honeycomb airflow from the inside. Flavor is good, up there with other good mesh atomizers. In my opinion this is very good mesh rta, I like the flavor, quality and I really like how simple it is for wicking.

Rating out of 10:

Vapor production: 8.5
Flavor: 8.5
Build quality: 9
Value: 9

Cons:

- Maybe someone will not like that regular tanks are plastic

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Coils and cotton in the pacakge
- 3 tanks
- 8ml capacity