Jungle - Blueberry
Inawera - Blueberry
Capella - Blueberry
Nature's Flavors - Blueberry
Hangsen - Blueberry
Express - Blueberry
Flavor West - Blueberry
Lorann - Blueberry

and if you want interesting.. try blending 3+ of the blueberry, from different manufactors..
give them low to high ranking.. add a bit of some sort of cream blend, done the same way..
and a touch of caramel/butterscotch blended with some sort of tiny!! cookie/cracker.. oh my!! <3 :D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
BTW @Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab), one thing that I've noticed about the site is that it periodically empties my cart. It's most likely something within your session management, but it's a bit of a pain at times as I tend to shop throughout the course of a day...

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BTW @Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab), one thing that I've noticed about the site is that it periodically empties my cart. It's most likely something within your session management, but it's a bit of a pain at times as I tend to shop throughout the course of a day...

This!!! I've complained about this in the past too ... it's really aggravating when trying to put together a large order and you suddenly find your cart has been emptied. :mad:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This!!! I've complained about this in the past too ... it's really aggravating when trying to put together a large order and you suddenly find your cart has been emptied. :mad:
Yeah, I ended up just opening up tabs and refreshing them as I built my cart up. Order was placed early this morning though.

Thanks @Smoky Blue and @Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab) for the UNDERGROUND10 coupon :)

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
We offer 10ml, 30ml, 120ml, 250ml, & 500ml sizes (Under the wholesale tab) in Flavor Art.

If one of these sizes is unavailable, it will not display as an option.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We offer 10ml, 30ml, 120ml, 250ml, & 500ml sizes (Under the wholesale tab) in Flavor Art.

If one of these sizes is unavailable, it will not display as an option.
Sounds good. I got some 10's in the FA flavors I liked. Pretty much had everything I was looking for... plus some extra stuff that caught my eye :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
weird.. hate to say it.. i have left things in my cart for weeks..
my only issue is doing that.. i tend to have things sell out before i buy..

now if we can get that fixed lolol :p would be happy (er) :D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice... placed my order early this morning and just got my shipping notification :)

Looking forward to getting everything. :) :)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just received my vapemail from ecx :)

Everything was reasonable well packaged and since there has been mention about the level of liquid in some bottles recently, I'll mention that all 8 of the bottles in my order are not only full, but are full to the brim :D

Looking forward to mixing up some new juice soon.

earlw

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What happened to TFA/Signature Cheesecake Graham Crust? It does not show up in any searches on ECX.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
What happened to TFA/Signature Cheesecake Graham Crust? It does not show up in any searches on ECX.

it might be sold out, or, they might have removed it from the site..
have you called them to ask? normally they will tell, and if they can get it, will let you know, either way.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Finally got my order today. Damn USPS all to hell. I think my package went for a tour, before delivery......

Got a small bottle of FA Vienna Cream. Hmmm. now what to make with that?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Vienna Lady fingers!! :) lolol..

a lil cream, a lil cookie, some caramel.. lil cream cheese for filling.. and bam.. haha!! :D

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Finally got my order today. Damn USPS all to hell. I think my package went for a tour, before delivery......

Got a small bottle of FA Vienna Cream. Hmmm. now what to make with that?
Post up what you decide to do because I have a bottle now too ;)

Was thinking of mixing mine with some peach or watermelon for my wife.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lmao.. will behave, maybe! :)

but i did just finish some cream cheese and chive crackers lolol..

meant cream cheese icing (la) lol.. :p

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am not a fan of anything sweet with cream cheese. ;)

Gonna have me some ring bologna and vegetable Ritz crackers tonight. Just missing the super sharp cheese. Used to be a traditional fare as a kid, on the weekend.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
oh boy! :p think I am doing chicken and rice tonight.. maybe some kind of veggie..

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yard bird! :p

Wife had mentioned she might be making me stuffed pork loin. Hell, I ain't picky. I am known to eat ravioli straight from the can!

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Perhaps some double blueberry for me. :) I'm a blueberry nut. I like Acai too.
Yeah, I got some more "Signature" (told it was TFA) Blueberry Candy which I like mixed with TFA Cinnamon Red Hot and Sweet and Sour to make sort of Blueberry Sweet Tart. I picked up some FW Blueberry to see if I can make that blueberry flavor pop more.
Also picked up some Ethyl Maltol powder to see how much sweeter it is than TFA Sweetener. I have to say the packet smells incredibly sweet :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I got some more "Signature" (told it was TFA) Blueberry Candy which I like mixed with TFA Cinnamon Red Hot and Sweet and Sour to make sort of Blueberry Sweet Tart. I picked up some FW Blueberry to see if I can make that blueberry flavor pop more.
Also picked up some Ethyl Maltol powder to see how much sweeter it is than TFA Sweetener. I have to say the packet smells incredibly sweet :)

I have the EM liquid. Picked some up a few orders ago. Not one that does a lot of sweetening though. I am mostly a tobacco vapor, but do enjoy some changes of pace.

I did get some signature/TFA banana bread. Do NOT like it.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL. Yea, I tried that Banana Bread too, tastes like chemicals to me.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the EM liquid. Picked some up a few orders ago. Not one that does a lot of sweetening though. I am mostly a tobacco vapor, but do enjoy some changes of pace.

I did get some signature/TFA banana bread. Do NOT like it.
Hmmm... sounds like a trend with anything "bread"... Have heard that one of the "bread crusts" stinks so much you can smell it even after it has been triple bagged and stuck out in the garage :eek:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm... sounds like a trend with anything "bread"... Have heard that one of the "bread crusts" stinks so much you can smell it even after it has been triple bagged and stuck out in the garage :eek:

i like fa bread crust lmao.. and no i wont tripple bag it.. :p
it gets it's own box.. sealed shut :)

i have been playing with it.. however.. there are other bread types out there that work better.

Chili con carne tonight with tortillas, Monterrey jack cheese, and steamed Italian style green beans.

will come by for leftovers tomorrow.. just leave the door unlocked ;)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

No, its not so much the "bread" part stinks. It's the flavor. Like Zam said, it tastes chemical-like. The banana tastes fake. It doesn't taste like the bred of a nut bread either, IMO.

Just a poor representation of a banana nut bread.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's not so bad doctored up a bit. Not an ADV by any means, but needs some TLC from other flavors.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
No, its not so much the "bread" part stinks. It's the flavor. Like Zam said, it tastes chemical-like. The banana tastes fake. It doesn't taste like the bred of a nut bread either, IMO.

Just a poor representation of a banana nut bread.

but it is better when you can make it yourself and leave that nasty "base" one out of it ;)

VU Sponsors