Become a Patron!

Dead flavor from Limitless plus

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I run the limitless plus 25 using 26/32 dual fused Claptons all A1k 3.5 id 5 wraps 99.9 watts but I had to space the coils or I would run into dry hits(I chain vape like a damn train). I use cotton bacon as well and I get great flavor almost the same as my quad coil rda but got to keep the coils clean. I run maxxxxxx vg as well

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use cotton candy...which is alot like cotton bacon .... seems a hair better for flavor over plain cotton

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I run the limitless plus 25 using 26/32 dual fused Claptons all A1k 3.5 id 5 wraps 99.9 watts but I had to space the coils or I would run into dry hits(I chain vape like a damn train). I use cotton bacon as well and I get great flavor almost the same as my quad coil rda but got to keep the coils clean. I run maxxxxxx vg as well

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
So there is hope for me? Yay!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the suggestions fellas! I have the merlin and the obs on my list now

antikryst

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Subscribed. Have the same problem still. Very very weak flavor on my merlin mini or serpent alto.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have a tank that you have "good flavor" with? You should post some pictures of your builds with wicking and some juice on them so we can maybe diagnose better. Do you have a tank that you feel has good flavor?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors