Become a Patron!

Dead Rabbit RDA. Atomizer review

Recently launched bottom-filling atomizers, especially those dominated by big smoke, are mostly 24mm in diameter. The Dead Rabbit SQ RDAdead Rabbit Rda is a 22mm diameter bottom-oiled nebulizer. Because of its single-engine design, which allows the user to customize the intake and drip options, multi-scene applications, from mouthfeel to big smoke atomizers, are indeed attractive. DEAD RABBIT SQ RDA comes out of the box with the DEAD RABBIT RDA LOGO, product name and some lace on the front. The color is very special. Product introduction, content information on the back of the package, the side is also pasted with anti-counterfeiting signs.
Package List: Hellvape Dead Rabbit SQ RDA dead Rabbit RDA Vaporizer, Kit (2 hex wrench, 1 flat-head screwdriver), 810 Drip, 510 Drip Adapter, 510 Drip, Regular electrode screws, Spare pack (coil, screw). The package includes the nebulizer body, accessories, and kit, and although there is no complimentary coil or cotton, it has everything you need.
Dead Rabbit rda bottom Oil Atomizer from HELLVAPE - Dead Rabbit SQ RDA has a diameter of 22MM. Air inlet on both sides, single electrode column before and after. Pre-installed bottom oil filling screw, replaceable electrode screw into a common drop oil atomizer. Although it looks like it's only good for inhaling heavy lung smoke, it can be transformed into a tight-suction mouthfeel atomizer by adjusting the air intake and replacing it with a 510 dropper.
053221C23-0.jpg
Product specifications:
Diameter: 22 mm
Height: 24.3mm (measured, excluding dropper and 510 electrode)
Weight: 34g (measured)
Port: 510 common port
Dropper: 810/510 (adapter required)
Single coil setting
Double side inlet
Material: stainless steel, resin, Delrin
Wotofo
Supports bottom filling
On the front of the outer bin is the same dead rabbit rda logo as the packaging.
After decomposition, as shown in the figure, the dropper, top cover, outer bin and base are respectively.
DEAD RABBIT SQ RDA drip
Dead Rabbit RDA comes with 3 drip tips. Two 810 dips, one 510 dips. A 510 drip adapter is also provided for mounting the 510 drip. The 510 dipper adapter is made of metal and can be fitted to other standard 510 dippers.
Resin droplets mouth
The resin dropper is pre-installed on the atomizer.
Total height: 12.5mm, mouth height: 7.5mm, diameter: 17.5mm, inner diameter: 12.5mm.
DELRIN mouth drops
The black one is the Delrin dropper. The material is of different specifications, especially the inner diameter is reduced. You can choose according to your preferences. Total height: 13.5mm, mouth part height: 9.5mm, diameter: 13.5mm, inner diameter: 8.5mm.
510 DELRIN drip nozzle
If you need texture, you'll need a 510 drip with a 3mm inner diameter. Total height: 17 mm, mouth part height: 12.5 mm, diameter: 14 mm (base), 10 mm (top), 8 mm (concave), inner diameter: 3 mm.
HELLVAPE C's top cover, Dead Rabbit SQ RDA, has a two-side intake structure, with air entering the outer compartment through two air intakes, directly through the coil. The air inlet hole is higher, and the air inlet adjustment hole of the top cover is designed with an oblique Angle of 45° to blow the coil from top to bottom. This is a simple structure, optimize the air flow at the same time, but also as much as possible to prevent smoke leakage. The size of the air intake can be changed by rotating the top cover. As you can see, there are three small air intakes for taste, so you can adjust the air intake to one side small air intake. The interior of the roof is domed.
DEAD RABBIT SQ RDA base. The electrode column on the base is double column double hole single coil setting, the positive electrode column is gold plated. The whole thing looks like rabbit ears left and right. The lock screw is a single-head screw, which can be tightened with a flat-head screwdriver. There are hex socket locking screws in the spare parts for you to choose, but why are there 3 hex socket screws in mine and 1 hex socket in one word? Maybe it is wrongly installed. The base oil storage tank is on the left and right sides, which looks not large, not deep, and not strong in oil storage capacity. The connection between the base and the outer bin is designed with a positioning pin, which is convenient for positioning the air inlet, and also for the installation of the atomizer in the main engine, and can prevent the accidental movement of the outer bin when the rotating top cover adjusts the air inlet.
DEAD RABBIT SQ RDA electrode screw. Dead Rabbit RDA's electrode screws are pre-installed with bottom oiled screws, which have a prominent bulge and will fit well with most bottom oiled boxes. You can remove the bottom oiling screw with an Allen wrench from the kit. Of course, a conventional electrode screw is also included in the package for use when not using bottom oiling. You can tighten the electrode screws with a flat-head screwdriver. The bottom oil filling hole is on the base, and the smoke oil is drained to the oil tank on both sides by a plastic cover. The plastic cover cannot be removed directly. Wire the DEAD RABBIT SQ RDA. The DEAD RABBIT RDA has a wide hole and a large space, which can be used with any coil from taste to smoke. This time I want to make a big smoke, envisage intake opening 3/1.
I placed the outer bin side by side with the base and observed the position of the air inlet in relation to the electrode column so that I could know the mounting height of the coil. After looking at the location, I attached a coil directly to it. The pins of the coil can penetrate the electrode column. I think it would be better to cut the pins to an appropriate length in advance before installing them.
The coil data I used was: Cornell 24G, 3.0 warp, 6 turns. Heat the coil red to remove impurities from the coil. I used bacon cotton, carefully stuffing the ends of the cotton into the oil tank. Then cover the outer chamber and check the position of air intake and coil. In fact, all the space at the bottom of the coil can store oil (in drip mode) after the outer chamber is fitted. I also found that there was plenty of room at the top of the electrode column and that you could have a lot of freedom with the single shot setup.
DEAD RABBIT SQ RDA when installed
0532216392-2.jpg
DEAD RABBIT SQ RDA summary: As a 22MM bottom oiler, its usability is fantastic. In many ways, the usability is good. First of all, in the 24mm diameter has become the mainstream today, 22mm small size is particularly precious. It can use 810 dips, but also can use small air intake and 510 dips to highlight the taste, high freedom, a variety of accessories. In addition, the slightly higher intake setting, blowing straight down the coil from both sides, increases the cooling performance of the coil, concentrates and mixes atomized smoke more effectively, and is comfortable in both suction and taste. Finally, the rabbit-like electrode column is very convenient to wire, reasonable space makes it greatly improved coil compatibility, in the process of easy wire, degree of freedom is also greatly improved.
If you're looking for a more specific nebulizer, I think there are better options, but in terms of small size and usability, there's not much else to choose from. At least, this is what I think is a very convenient and very good atomizer to use.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Recently launched bottom-filling atomizers, especially those dominated by big smoke, are mostly 24mm in diameter. The Dead Rabbit SQ RDAdead Rabbit Rda is a 22mm diameter bottom-oiled nebulizer.

Three big strikes for this review.

One, atomizers in vaping do not smoke.

That may seem a petty issue. It is not though. Vaping has been around enough people ought to be able to distinguish it from smoking. The more people say vaping smokes the more people will believe it even if untrue.

Two, if done correctly vaping doesn't use oils.

Oils can remain in the lungs. What we use instead is water soluble ingredients which can dissipate from our lungs. Vaping oils can kill you.

Three, it is an atomizer not nebulizer.

I think the image search can show exactly the differences. Conflating one thing with another even as a linguistic mistake, really does not present itself well.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors