Become a Patron!

Desire Rage 155. 3 points of difference from the crowd...

StratosLuna

Member For 1 Year
Desire Rage 155. A 2 18650 battery squonk mod that came out from a collaboration of OhmBoy, a Youtube reviewer and Desire mods.

IMG_20181023_193214.jpg

I would like to thank Jarry from Efun.Top for supplying the Desire Rage 155w Squonk Mod for the purpose of this review @Efun.Top

I am not going to make a full review here, as i am sure, that if you are interested about the mod, you already have been watch some of the reviews that are already out there.

I just want to point to 3 major innovative design differences of this mod, that for me, are essential and make it rise from the competition of 2 18650 battery squonk mods.

First is the way that this mod getting filled. And the silicone bottle design. No side or bottom doors to open. Just pull it from the bottom, fill it up and push it back again!!! And the silicone material is thick. Is not the soft, thin silicone that the most silicone bottles out there are made of. This bottle is at the medium side. Not soft, not hard. And this design works well. I just wish they had a second spare bottle into the original package.

IMG_20181030_232048.jpg

Second difference is the way that the battery door locks. There are the usual magnets, on top and on the bottom, the notch at the right to get your fingernail and pull it open, but at left there is a notch design that works with a similar notch design on the door like “male-female” lock. And that works so well, so almost zero, or minimal play for the door and also a firm grip between the door and the mod’s body.

And last but not least is the way that the main body has been designed and constructed. Metal material is thick, real thick. You can check it out by having the battery door on your hand and feel the weight of it. And the body is ONE piece design. No different pieces for the front, top, the bottle door or sides. It is actually a 2 pieces construction, body and battery door. That makes the mod compact and almost leak proof, in case you overdrip or oversquonk or you have an atomized leak in general.

All these along with the semi-rubberized paint transfer a very good feeling in the hand, made this mod my everyday mod since the day i got it in my hands.

For me is a high end mod for sure. Dont think twice if you have a 2 18650 battery squonk mod in you plans. You can find it for about $54 plus shipping at efun.top.

Don’t forget to register to get the special prices and discounts.

VU Sponsors