Become a Patron!

Did Vaporshark remove all its e-liquid analyses?

I know they were getting stale, but it appears that Vaporshark removed all of its e-liquid analyses from the site. Or did they get moved and I just missed them somewhere? Do they plan on getting new ones done?

BTW, new member, so "hello" folks. Looks like a good, independent forum at first glance. :)

Thanks for the response. Apparently they must think people don't care anymore. I still do. I was actually hoping lately that they would update them. Most were over a year old. Juice manufacturers could change vendors, vendors could change what is in what they sell, etc. I guess maybe I'll try contacting them directly. Just thought I'd see if anyone here was in the know first.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yea, I was kind of hoping they'd be updating those things at least yearly.
I guess it didn't pay off for them.

Eventually eliquid companies will be required to test each batch.
But I guess we are screwed until then.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the response. Apparently they must think people don't care anymore. I still do. I was actually hoping lately that they would update them. Most were over a year old. Juice manufacturers could change vendors, vendors could change what is in what they sell, etc. I guess maybe I'll try contacting them directly. Just thought I'd see if anyone here was in the know first.

Not
Sure what their current stance is; but, up until a year ago they had a PUbl Relations manager that made sure all of that information was available.

It may be worth a call to their customer service to ask them . I don’t think they ever intended to stop testing. The company stance (at one time) was to test all batteries and juice before they sold it, to make sure it fit in their guidelines.(whatever those are).

If they are even allowed to keep selling them after the Deeming regs fully kick in.

Yeah, I need to get better educated on the coming regulations, etc.

I was able to grab a few analyses of e-liquids I currently vape from Google's cache. But some caches have been updated since they were removed, and no luck.

True enough. Just looked at some information. It's enough to give you "tired head" in less than half an hour. At least if you look at what the government has out out.

FYI, I did send vaporshark an email this morning asking if they planned to do new analyses and post them. Will let folks know what I find out.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
A lot of vendors don't keep them up to date. If you actually download the SDS for example and take a look, lots of them will say that the report was issued 2014 and reuploaded on a yearly basis, not stating if they also have been retested.

That also is very noticeable when some manufacturer change recipe, the report indicates the old recipe not supporting the new and nobody bothered getting a new report.

I never ordered from the vendor mentioned here, but maybe they were going to update it, or followed the majority of vendors and not going to disclose it anymore till being forced by regulations to do tho. Keep us updated if you get a reply, would be interesting to see the outcome on that.

Got the below reply this afternoon. We'll see if they follow through.

(name of support person) (VaporShark)

Apr 2, 19:44 EDT

My apologies for the late reply, we had the last three days off in observance of Easter holiday. Hope you had a nice weekend.

The Eliquid analysis will be up again soon as we renew this every year.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Well, nothing new on VaporShark's website. Sent an email asking for an update on when they will post new testing results. Haven't heard back yet. Wonder if they were just BS'ing me...

Well, I got a reply. They said "the eliquid analysis was removed from our site because our new legal team did not approve of the interpretation due to the current FDA regulations. This may be something that we bring back to our website, but we are going to have to wait for the FDA to revise their restrictions and explanations on what is required for eliquid."

Maybe someone with a better understanding of the regulations can chime in as to whether this seems like reasonable action, or whether it's a convenient excuse not to have them posted anymore.

VU Sponsors