In the box:

1* Digiflavor Drop Solo RDA V1.5
2* Feather Cotton
1* DF Triangular Tool
1* Pin
2* Coil
1* Spare Parts Pack

wH6ZXHa.jpg

Drop solo 1.5 is a single coil rda. This atomizer is 22mm in diameter and height of the atomizer is 36mm, pretty much small atomizer. This atomizer comes in really nice package where you will reeive coils and cotton which is very good. On the atomizer we don't have many details which makes it look really nice and clean. Build quality if good as expected from Digiflavor.

gndzwyZ.jpg

Atomizer comes with 810 drip tip and this drip tip is pretty much comfortable for using. If you don't like this drip tip you can use here any other 810 drip tip that you want.
Top cap stays in place because of o ring and on the top cap you can see two airflow slots on each side. Chamber stays on the base because of two o rings and also we have parts here that locks the chamber with the base which is really nice. On the chamber you can also see two airflow slots on each side and you can adjust the airflow by spinning the top cap. You can pretty much easy adjust the airflow but we have no stopper here.

tdu6iZI.jpg

sCnjG8G.jpg

On the base you can see two posts for coil. Building and wicking here is very simple and easy and noone will have problems here. When you put in coil leads you can cut them really easy on this atomizer and in the package you will receive coil and cotton which is really good. Also with this atomizer you will receive bf pin which means that you can use this atomizer with squonk mods if you want.

Wg0B68I.jpg

wgblOYJ.jpg

uPUHqMY.jpg

My thoughts:

Package is really nice since you will receive coils and cotton. Build quality is very good as you can expect from this company. Drip tip is also comfortable for using and I really like design of this atomizer. It is easy to adjust the airflow but we have no stopper here which can be a con for someone. By spinning the top cap you will open or close top and bottom slots at the same time and it would be better that they made it a bit differently so you can close for example only top slot. Building and wicking here is simple and you will have no problems here. Atomizer works pretty solid, it is small atomizer and coil is placed high so you can expect pretty much good flavor with this atomizer. Basically this is very solid rda, it works good, quality is good and it is simple for using.

Cons:

- No stopper
- It would be nice that we could close only top airflow slot

Pros:

- I like the design
- Nice drip tip
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- Easy to build and wick
- Good flavor
- Easy to use
- Bf pin

Thanks Digiflavor