1* Digiflavor Torch RTA(5.5ml)
1* Spare Parts Pack
1* Triangular Tool
1* Spare Glass Tube(5.5ml)
2* Coil
1* 810 Drip Tip
2* Feather Cotton

753gRjO.jpg

Digiflavor torch rta comes in really nice package where you will receive spare tank, coils, cotton and extra drip tip, really nice package. On the atomizer you can see some details on the top cap, airflow control ring and on the base. Also on the base you can see "Digiflavor" and on the chamber you can see logo. Build quality of the atomizer is really good and everything is as it should be. This is a dual coil atomizer, but you can also use this atomizer as single coil if you want.

C8U7cv8.jpg

This atomizer comes with 810 drip tip preinstalled and drip tip is really good in my opinion. On this atomizer you can use any other 810 drip tip without any problems. In the package you will receive one more drip tip and you will receive adapter for 510 drip tip.

This is a top fill atomizer and on the top cap you can see details so you can easily grab the top cap. We don't have any threads here, all you need is quarter turn and you can take off the top cap. When you take off the top cap you can see two holes for e liquid. You can really fast and easy fill this atomizer.

cWfGATS.jpg

This is a top airflow atomizer which means that this is atomizer that can't leak. You can really easy adjust the airflow on the atomizer and you can also take off the airflow ring if you want.
Atomizer comes with bubble glass tank and capacity of the tank is 5.5ml which is really good capacity. In the package you will receive spare glass tank which is good.

FjtWKx8.jpg

j7YbLHa.jpg

When you take off the base you can see posts for coil leads. As I said this is a dual coil atomizer but you can also use one coil here. Build deck is really simple for building and you can easily put the coils here. In the package you will receive two coils that you can use here and you will also receive cotton which is really nice. About wicking, with this atomizer you will need to fluff the cotton really nice since this is a top airflow atomizer. On the base you can see two pieces that you need to alighn with chamber. You can take off the chamber and on the chamber you can see honeycomb airflow which is really good since airflow is really smooth here. On the base you can also see rgb light that will glow every time when you press the fire button on the mod, some people will like that and some people will not.

vmGRJsc.jpg

exPDaY0.jpg

NN6grRo.jpg

My thoughts:

Let me start with the package, package is really great because you will receive spare tank, coils, cotton and drip tip. Build quality is really good and there is nothing to complain about. Drip tip is very comfortable for using and if you don't like it you can use your own. Top fill system is really good and you can fill it quickly. Capacity is 5.5ml which is good capacity and many will like the capacity here. This is a top airflow atomizer which means that this atomizer won't leak and I know that many people like that. Building here is really simple and you will have no problems, with wicking you need to be careful and you need to fluff the cotton really nice so it can wick properly. Flavor is good in my opinion and airflow is really smoot. Only con that I can pick for this atomizer is rgb light. It would be nice that somehow we could disable or enable it, someone will like this feature and someone will not. Anyway, atomizer works good and it is easy to use, if you like this style I would recommend this atomizer.

Cons:

- You can't turn off rgb light

Pros:

- Build quality is very good
- Good top fill system
- Top airflow
- 5.5ml capacity
- Two drip tips, coils, cotton
- Easy to build
- Good flavor
- Can't leak

Thanks Digiflavor