Become a Patron!

Diy help

cordar

Member For 4 Years
I’ve been getting my DIY from wizard labs for quite some time now. It appears that they have gone out of business. Can you guys please tell me another good online retailer where I can start ordering my supplies from. Thanks

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Many of us order from Bull City Flavors in Durham, NC. www.bullcityflavors.com

They have a great selection of flavors and also carry PG and VG. They are quick and accurate with orders. No nicotine, though, but you can get that from www.nicbase.com.

Coupon code VU6 works all the time at Bull City and gets you 6% off. Prices are already good, even without the discount.

cordar

Member For 4 Years
Many of us order from Bull City Flavors in Durham, NC. www.bullcityflavors.com

They have a great selection of flavors and also carry PG and VG. They are quick and accurate with orders. No nicotine, though, but you can get that from www.nicbase.com.

Coupon code VU6 works all the time at Bull City and gets you 6% off. Prices are already good, even without the discount.
Thanks!!! Can you put an order in right now

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks!!! Can you put an order in right now

Sure you can, just may not ship until tomorrow. I'm not sure about that one way or the other, but you can place an order anytime.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol. I meant im gonna put a order in right now. Thanks!!!!
Hello and welcome! Sounds like somebody is excited... BCF is the best. They now also have Purilum (previously only from River Supply... "Nic River") Anyway, you can also get VG and PG from Amazon (cost more but free shipping with prime) Do you have nic? Also, liquid barn has some really good "one-shots" that you can't get thru BCF... keep that in mind (white chocolate peppermint is yummy and Wayne's Water Malone is a great watermelon) Feel free to visit the Daily Mixing thread here. If you haven't ordered flavors yet, I can help with some choices of brands/flavors.

VU Sponsors