Become a Patron!

DIY in canada? Where do I go?

Matt-Ss

Member For 4 Years

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have no idea what shipping charges may be...but....
===========

Canadian Provinces:

Nude Nicotine is proud to now be importing its Nicotine Bases and Nicotine Salts into Canada under the Tobacco & Vaping Products Act (TVPA)! This legislation allows for the import of goods containing nicotine as a sole ingredient into Canada using standard transport methods. This exciting news applies to both retailers and commercial manufacturers!
  1. DIYers: Consumers and DIYers are allowed to import "reasonable amounts for 90 day supply within a 90 day period [of] personal shipments of vaping products containing less than 66 mg/ml nicotine."

Consumers may import Nude Nicotine eLiquids and Nicotine bases less than 66mg/mL for personal use - we estimate this amount to be around a gallon of 60mg/mL nicotine base or salt in a 90 day period.
  2. Commercial Manufacturers: "Commercial shipments of vaping products with no health claims and no health product ingredients... contain[ing] nicotine as a sole ingredient... may now be imported into Canada under the TPVA."

Manufacturers of eLiquid may import concentrations of nicotine higher than 66mg/mL for the purpose of dilution to below 66mg/mL in their eLiquid products for commercial sale. This import is restricted to businesses with a Canadian Tax-ID number.
This has been a long-time-coming for some of our closest friends, both DIYers and commercial manufacturers north-of-the-border. We are fully committed to ensuring the safe and proper transit of our nicotine bases and salts to you in Canada with the utmost transparency.

The Customs Notice 18-05 tied to the newly released TVPA regulations is new information for everyone! This means that there are bound to be a few questions regarding the subject. Please stay-tuned for an informational Q&A linked to this topic on the "Updates" section of the Nude Nicotine website. You can read more on the TVPA and Bill S-5 on the Health Canada and the Canada Border Services Agency websites.

In spirit of this groundbreaking regulatory modification, please let us release a coupon code for our customers in Canadian and around the globe!!! We are dedicated to serving you :)

10-25%-Off Coupon Codes for June!

The Canadian TVPA is here to stay, and we want to celebrate with a coupon code! This is for both our Canadian, domestic, and international friends/family, with a special perk for Canadian shipping addresses:

Canadian Customers with a Canadian Shipping Address: Use the coupon code:
"ProudToBeACanadian"
for 25% off of the entire site (excluding wholesale). This coupon code is valid for the entire month of June 2018!

Everyone else can celebrate too! Use the coupon code:
"WishIWasACanadian"
for 10%-off of the entire site (excluding wholesale). This coupon code is valid from Jan 4th-8th, 2018.

We hope this message finds you in good health and high spirit! Sending our best to you and your family.
Warmest regards,
The Nude Nicotine team
[email protected]
(858) 216-2044

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have no idea what shipping charges may be...but....
===========

Canadian Provinces:

Nude Nicotine is proud to now be importing its Nicotine Bases and Nicotine Salts into Canada under the Tobacco & Vaping Products Act (TVPA)! This legislation allows for the import of goods containing nicotine as a sole ingredient into Canada using standard transport methods. This exciting news applies to both retailers and commercial manufacturers!
  1. DIYers: Consumers and DIYers are allowed to import "reasonable amounts for 90 day supply within a 90 day period [of] personal shipments of vaping products containing less than 66 mg/ml nicotine."

Consumers may import Nude Nicotine eLiquids and Nicotine bases less than 66mg/mL for personal use - we estimate this amount to be around a gallon of 60mg/mL nicotine base or salt in a 90 day period.
  2. Commercial Manufacturers: "Commercial shipments of vaping products with no health claims and no health product ingredients... contain[ing] nicotine as a sole ingredient... may now be imported into Canada under the TPVA."

Manufacturers of eLiquid may import concentrations of nicotine higher than 66mg/mL for the purpose of dilution to below 66mg/mL in their eLiquid products for commercial sale. This import is restricted to businesses with a Canadian Tax-ID number.
This has been a long-time-coming for some of our closest friends, both DIYers and commercial manufacturers north-of-the-border. We are fully committed to ensuring the safe and proper transit of our nicotine bases and salts to you in Canada with the utmost transparency.

The Customs Notice 18-05 tied to the newly released TVPA regulations is new information for everyone! This means that there are bound to be a few questions regarding the subject. Please stay-tuned for an informational Q&A linked to this topic on the "Updates" section of the Nude Nicotine website. You can read more on the TVPA and Bill S-5 on the Health Canada and the Canada Border Services Agency websites.

In spirit of this groundbreaking regulatory modification, please let us release a coupon code for our customers in Canadian and around the globe!!! We are dedicated to serving you :)

10-25%-Off Coupon Codes for June!

The Canadian TVPA is here to stay, and we want to celebrate with a coupon code! This is for both our Canadian, domestic, and international friends/family, with a special perk for Canadian shipping addresses:

Canadian Customers with a Canadian Shipping Address: Use the coupon code:
"ProudToBeACanadian"
for 25% off of the entire site (excluding wholesale). This coupon code is valid for the entire month of June 2018!

Everyone else can celebrate too! Use the coupon code:
"WishIWasACanadian"
for 10%-off of the entire site (excluding wholesale). This coupon code is valid from Jan 4th-8th, 2018.

We hope this message finds you in good health and high spirit! Sending our best to you and your family.
Warmest regards,
The Nude Nicotine team
[email protected]
(858) 216-2044

Thanks for the heads up. We all pretty much know we can finally cross-border shop but the shipping charges usually negate any savings.

When I buy nic I buy a liter at a time. No way that's getting across the border. :rolleyes:
Pretty glad I'm already stocked up for at least 18 years with 100mg nic.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL... when I read it closer.....

"Consumers may import Nude Nicotine eLiquids and Nicotine bases less than 66mg/mL for personal use - we estimate this amount to be around a gallon of 60mg/mL nicotine base or salt in a 90 day period."

I think they may have misunderstood how it's going to work. We can import personal amounts that will allow us a 90 day supply. In what universe is a gallon of 65mg nic going to be considered a 90 day supply? :teehee:

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
LOL... when I read it closer.....

"Consumers may import Nude Nicotine eLiquids and Nicotine bases less than 66mg/mL for personal use - we estimate this amount to be around a gallon of 60mg/mL nicotine base or salt in a 90 day period."

I think they may have misunderstood how it's going to work. We can import personal amounts that will allow us a 90 day supply. In what universe is a gallon of 65mg nic going to be considered a 90 day supply? :teehee:
Shhh!! Don't tell them idiots in Ottawa. They'll fuck it up for us.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Same model as gun control. In 2 or so years, they look up everybody on the list, and turn up to ensure the laws are being adhered to.

When vaping is outlawed, only outlaws will have vapes.... That's not quite right.... Black Mods matter!!!! Nope, I got something for this, I'm sure.....

Me To..fuck that. We could align ourselves with the Kamikaze Squad of the Black September faction of the Suicide Attack Commandos of the Canadian Model Airplane Association!!!! Turn the skies over Parliament black with hundreds of small airplanes, before we send them screaming Earthward!

They might even let us smuggle Nic across the border with their quadcopter drones!

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Bestglycol.com
Has the best prices Canada (and probably NA) on TPA, FW & CAP flavours as well as VG & PG.
They offer free shipping over $99.
They're giving 5% off with code June2018
They don't charge 3.5% for PayPal transactions like some of the other guys.

Dashvapes.com
I ordered a couple of flavours from Dashvapes. They have the best price I've found in Canada on INW flavours.
They have free shipping on orders over $35.
I ordered on Monday at 1:17 and the package arrived Tuesday at 1:47. That's a record I think.
They do surcharge 3.5% on PP payments.

Last edited:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Your blatantly spammy posts are starting to irritate me.

X2.

Anybody else getting emails from diy-ejuice.com? I do not remember ever dealing with them, or providing my email to them. Just curious if its only me.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
X2.

Anybody else getting emails from diy-ejuice.com? I do not remember ever dealing with them, or providing my email to them. Just curious if its only me.

I've been on their mailing list for years but it's only in the last few months that I've actually started receiving emails from them. They must have got your email address somewhere.

I figure the selling of member emails must be happening through vaping forums (VU, ECF, Reddit, Fasttech etc) because I've started receiving emails from Apollo Vapes and I know without a doubt I've never bought anything from them and never visited their website ever.

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
QUO cotton balls vs Shiseido cotton pads

After a few months of vaping both from Shoppers Drug Mart, I've concluded that Shiseido is definitely superior. Like Cotton Bacon, there is no break-in, no cotton 'taste' at first puff; Shiseido also has superior wicking since strands are also long and consistent (packed as pads). To be fair, I didn't compare against QUO Luxury Pads which should wick better.

Get your lifetime supply of cotton before China slaps a 25% counter-tariff on US cotton (very likely) and all cotton products spike :(

white.jpg

https://beauty.shoppersdrugmart.ca/...on/p/BB_729238722026?variantCode=729238722026

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
QUO cotton balls vs Shiseido cotton pads

After a few months of vaping both from Shoppers Drug Mart, I've concluded that Shiseido is definitely superior. Like Cotton Bacon, there is no break-in, no cotton 'taste' at first puff; Shiseido also has superior wicking since strands are also long and consistent (packed as pads). To be fair, I didn't compare against QUO Luxury Pads which should wick better.

Get your lifetime supply of cotton before China slaps a 25% counter-tariff on US cotton (very likely) and all cotton products spike :(

white.jpg

https://beauty.shoppersdrugmart.ca/...on/p/BB_729238722026?variantCode=729238722026

Yikes! $11 for 80 grams of wicking material? That's expensive compared to my 1360 gram box of Sally's rayon that was $27. :D

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Wat!!! Cotton balls?? Who ever suggested those?? What happened to the Scientific Method? Did I miss a meeting? was it announced that from now on, no more Scientific Method, we will be adopting

1. iVapeDIY's empirical methodology? A bloody Paradigm bloody Shift? from now on we Just throw science at the wall and see what sticks?? Its just this sort of thing that really irritates me about medical schools.
lollool.

BTW, I have it on good authority, that the QUO Luxury Pads, ( which is all I use) are in fact, Shiseido. :xD:

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
BTW, I have it on good authority, that the QUO Luxury Pads, ( which is all I use) are in fact, Shiseido. :xD:

Never tried the Quo Luxury Pads, just the organic cotton balls. No science here, just subjective taste tests vs Cotton Bacon V2.

The manufacturing process of Quo vs Shiseido seems quite different, but the actual cotton may be the same.
Net-net, whatever works for you is all that matters. As far as bang for buck tho, Ceecee's rayon seems to be optimal.
:cheers:

c flakes

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I will say burnt cotton tastes a hell of a lot better than burnt rayon.

But it might just be user error.

MTLian

Member For 4 Years
Hi every1, I would like to order the sweet rice flavour from Flavors Express. Anyone carry it in Canada? Or else I've heard ecigexpress has it but the shipping is wonky. Thanks

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi every1, I would like to order the sweet rice flavour from Flavors Express. Anyone carry it in Canada? Or else I've heard ecigexpress has it but the shipping is wonky. Thanks

Nobody that I know of sells it in Canada. I bought mine from ecigxpress and it did get caught by CBSA and charged HST plus a $9.99 "processing" fee. Made it a bit expensive to buy it but I bought a few other flavours I couldn't get here in Canada along with it so overall it was worth the trouble.

MTLian

Member For 4 Years
Nobody that I know of sells it in Canada. I bought mine from ecigxpress and it did get caught by CBSA and charged HST plus a $9.99 "processing" fee. Made it a bit expensive to buy it but I bought a few other flavours I couldn't get here in Canada along with it so overall it was worth the trouble.

Aw shucks, you've confirmed my fears! I already have a 100$ flavoring order goin' on... If I may ask, what other flavors did you get from them? Any you recommend? I've heard Hangsten has a good mango that I was eyeing. I am already getting a mango to make the mango sticky rice from All the flavors. I saw that Jungle Flavours (if that's the name) has a nice cacao that's on sale, I figured I'd try it. Anything else I should consider? PS I'm not buying nicotine so there should be no problem of seizure at customs I presume.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Aw shucks, you've confirmed my fears! I already have a 100$ flavoring order goin' on... If I may ask, what other flavors did you get from them? Any you recommend? I've heard Hangsten has a good mango that I was eyeing. I am already getting a mango to make the mango sticky rice from All the flavors. I saw that Jungle Flavours (if that's the name) has a nice cacao that's on sale, I figured I'd try it. Anything else I should consider? PS I'm not buying nicotine so there should be no problem of seizure at customs I presume.

I would definitely recommend FE Mango and FE Lemon. I also bought FE Oak Milk, FE Coconut, FE Taro, JF Biscuit and JF Lemon. Again, these are all not available in Canada (or at least weren't at the time I bought them).

And as a side note: I found that recipe for Mango Sticky Rice (I made it exactly as written) is simply awful :blech: however it may be more to your liking as tastes vary pretty widely. I have a mango sticky rice recipe of my own now that I like much better.

MTLian

Member For 4 Years
And as a side note: I found that recipe for Mango Sticky Rice (I made it exactly as written) is simply awful

Really?! I'm surprised, many people swear by it on the interwebs. Then again, you can't taste something through a computer screen (yet)!

What didn't you like about sticky rice and what were your mods? Care to share your recipe? I could make sure I have the flavors you use and try it myself to compare! I presume it contains FE sweet rice... it's the only reason I'm ordering for ecig. Only flavor I can't get in Canada. Thanks for the tips.:cheers:

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Really?! I'm surprised, many people swear by it on the interwebs.

I know, right? The thing is, not everyone swears by it. Recently I've seen a few other posts around about how crappy the recipe actually is (not on Reddit though where the self-aggrandizing, back-slapping fan-boys are).

The thing is, you need to like FLV Mango to begin to even like this recipe. I just don't and I consider myself a mango aficionado as I have 13 mango flavours in my arsenal. FLV Mango has been a huge disappointment to me considering all the love it gets over on Reddit.

The second problem is the 5% FE Sweet Rice that's called for. For me 5% is way too high. I use it at 2.5% max and more usually between 1% to 2%.

Thirdly, there's way too much coconut in it as well. I've scaled the coconut back and I find it works better (for me).

And, the fourth thing I found is this is not a shake 'n vape recipe. Sweet Rice is far better after 10 to 14 days.

So, after 6 months of experimenting and more than a few iterations, my recipe is:

Ceecee's Mango Sticky Rice

FA Coconut 0.5%
TPA Coconut Candy 0.75%
FA Cream Fresh 1%
FE Mango 1.75%
CAP Super Sweet 0.25%
FE Sweet Rice 2.5%

Age for 10 days minimum then enjoy.

You mileage may vary. :) You may like the original recipe just fine or, you may not.

And just an interesting note: FE Mango and SC Mango (Super Concentrated available from DIY-ejuice) are practically the same concentrate. They are so similar I can't tell them apart in a recipe.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Never tried the Quo Luxury Pads

They rock. BTW, just needed a rant. You would think cotton is cotton. I used to use cotton bacon, because I hated thebleachy wet Tshirt taste from other cotton. The Quoro has none of it.

I tried some Kendo Gold. Wierd stuff. Very difficult to get a lung full of burnt cotton, it seems to have a much higher ignition temp. In a tank though, it seems to repel rather than wick juice.

Fantastic for drippers. Even after you see the wick is dry, you can keep going a while before even the hint of burning cotton.

I've wondered if it is fiber alignment, variety of the cotton seeds, processing or a combo thereof.

My spy at Shoppers said that Shisedo makes the pads for Shoppers as their house brand.

MTLian

Member For 4 Years
Good to know ... actual cotton used is all that matters.
Would have saved myself $4 for a large Ice Capp at Tims's.

Are you talking about Shoppers Drug Mart? I don't think we have those in Quebec; I believe Pharmaprix is the name they use here. What is the house brand you are talking about? Is it Life brand and is it really as good as cotton bacon? I have a big 'ole bag o' cotton balls lying around somewhere, that I bought to make firestarters for camping.. You guys are tempting me to try some out :xD:

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I guess you can buy cotton balls from the drug store for a cheap wick or you can buy a huge ball of rayon. I don't know. To me, I just throw a pack of cotton bacon into my cart every other year. For $4 it does the trick and it comes to my door all by itself.:vapemail:

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I guess you can buy cotton balls from the drug store for a cheap wick or you can buy a huge ball of rayon. I don't know. To me, I just throw a pack of cotton bacon into my cart every other year. For $4 it does the trick and it comes to my door all by itself.:vapemail:

You're going to need some rayon when you get that old school atty you just bought - they work much better with rayon than with cotton. Don't worry, I'll get some to you. ;)

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Are you talking about Shoppers Drug Mart? I don't think we have those in Quebec; I believe Pharmaprix is the name they use here. What is the house brand you are talking about? Is it Life brand and is it really as good as cotton bacon? I have a big 'ole bag o' cotton balls lying around somewhere, that I bought to make firestarters for camping.. You guys are tempting me to try some out :xD:

Pharmaprix is Shoppers Drug Mart at Quebec. Here is the Quo SKU ...

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/beauty/makeup/makeup-tools/details/057800862819

Life brand cotton is a different creature altogether.

MTLian

Member For 4 Years
So I received my shipment from ecigexpress and was required to pay 20$ upon reception for sales tax and shipping charges from Canada Post. So that brings the grand total of shipping to 18US + 20$CDN = 43.65! My order was only about 60$ US so I feel like I'm getting screwed. What's up with that? I mean I don't mind paying tax but I think Canada Post shipping was an extra 10$. Kinda of a shit deal.

On a side note, I'm really happy I threw in Flavors Express Mango in my order. That mango is incredible! By far the best one i've tried. Very realistic and a bit on the sweet side. I now have three mangos and I'D say it's CAP's sweet < Jungle Flavors < Flavors Express. However, CAPs and Jungle flavors capture the fleshy and pulpy side of the big red and green mangos (Kent?) and could be used to add body to other fruits. FE Mango is more like the Ataulfo type small yellow mangos that are sweet and not stringy nor citrusy.

Why oh why do we not have a FE distributor in Canada? Maybe I should order from Chef's Flavours from the UK? I believe shipping to N-A is a flat 6 GBP.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So I received my shipment from ecigexpress and was required to pay 20$ upon reception for sales tax and shipping charges from Canada Post. So that brings the grand total of shipping to 18US + 20$CDN = 43.65! My order was only about 60$ US so I feel like I'm getting screwed. What's up with that? I mean I don't mind paying tax but I think Canada Post shipping was an extra 10$. Kinda of a shit deal.

On a side note, I'm really happy I threw in Flavors Express Mango in my order. That mango is incredible! By far the best one i've tried. Very realistic and a bit on the sweet side. I now have three mangos and I'D say it's CAP's sweet < Jungle Flavors < Flavors Express. However, CAPs and Jungle flavors capture the fleshy and pulpy side of the big red and green mangos (Kent?) and could be used to add body to other fruits. FE Mango is more like the Ataulfo type small yellow mangos that are sweet and not stringy nor citrusy.

Why oh why do we not have a FE distributor in Canada? Maybe I should order from Chef's Flavours from the UK? I believe shipping to N-A is a flat 6 GBP.

The reason you got dinged at the border is because of the company name, "ecigexpress". CBSA is on the lookout for anything that is vape related so they can inspect it and make sure you're not importing too much of anything like nicotine or nicotine containing eliquid. As soon as they touch a package you automatically get charged a handling fee plus applicable federal and provincial taxes.

I buy my batteries from Illumn.com in California and I never get dinged on those. I just received $80 worth of 18650's this week and they didn't get a second look. I also buy from Chef's in England and Inawera in Poland and those packages always make it through without an inspection. I did a purchase from ecigexpress earlier this year and I got nailed for an extra $18.

Also, you'll be happy to hear that FE Mango (my favourite mango too) can be purchased at DIY-ejuice as Super Concentrate Mango. They are one in the same.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ecigexpress should keep their name off of the package. A discrete box of sorts would be appreciated I bet.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ecigexpress should keep their name off of the package. A discrete box of sorts would be appreciated I bet.

Legally, they have to put their name on the package as the exporter. It would be nice if they had a more neutral kind of name so it is what it is. I don't imagine they sell enough to Canadians to have an incentive to do anything about it.

MTLian

Member For 4 Years
The reason you got dinged at the border is because of the company name, "ecigexpress". CBSA is on the lookout for anything that is vape related so they can inspect it and make sure you're not importing too much of anything like nicotine or nicotine containing eliquid. As soon as they touch a package you automatically get charged a handling fee plus applicable federal and provincial taxes.

I buy my batteries from Illumn.com in California and I never get dinged on those. I just received $80 worth of 18650's this week and they didn't get a second look. I also buy from Chef's in England and Inawera in Poland and those packages always make it through without an inspection. I did a purchase from ecigexpress earlier this year and I got nailed for an extra $18.

Also, you'll be happy to hear that FE Mango (my favourite mango too) can be purchased at DIY-ejuice as Super Concentrate Mango. They are one in the same.

Hey thanks for the tip. I can't see super concentrates on DIY-ejuice's website. Do they also carry sweet rice? I made Shyndo's Mango Sticky rice recipe and I love it. I hope I don't run out soon

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey thanks for the tip. I can't see super concentrates on DIY-ejuice's website. Do they also carry sweet rice? I made Shyndo's Mango Sticky rice recipe and I love it. I hope I don't run out soon

Under the Flavouring pull down box they have it listed as "Concentrated". They don't have Sweet Rice, Taro or Oak Milk though which is a shame.

MTLian

Member For 4 Years
Under the Flavouring pull down box they have it listed as "Concentrated". They don't have Sweet Rice, Taro or Oak Milk though which is a shame.

Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I can ask them if they could stock those Flavors.

I ordered from best glycol as they have great prices. My biggest gripe is that their 10ml bottles are frikkin hard plastic. And I mean real hard plastic. I'm like pressing with both hands to get a few drops out. Really takes a lot of the fun out of mixing.

If you order from BG, insist they use a different type of 10ml bottle! LDPE would be fine. Labelling is really cheap looking too but that's not a big concern for me, given the price.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I can ask them if they could stock those Flavors.

I ordered from best glycol as they have great prices. My biggest gripe is that their 10ml bottles are frikkin hard plastic. And I mean real hard plastic. I'm like pressing with both hands to get a few drops out. Really takes a lot of the fun out of mixing.

If you order from BG, insist they use a different type of 10ml bottle! LDPE would be fine. Labelling is really cheap looking too but that's not a big concern for me, given the price.

Those 10ml PET bottles don't really bother me too much. I just did an order with BG too - love that vendor just wish they had a wider selection of flavours.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

Packaging & labelling on your order? Are you for real? These guys are the cheapest place in North America on the products they carry. The money you save you could buy a lot of LDPE bottles from eBay. If you want the flavours in fancy bottles with fancy labels there's many more expensive options that will accommodate.

MTLian

Member For 4 Years
Those 10ml PET bottles don't really bother me too much. I just did an order with BG too - love that vendor just wish they had a wider selection of flavours.

You have stronger fingers than me! It's true I could rebottle everything and might just do that. By the way, they have other flavors that don't appear on the website. Or perhaps I didn't find them because their website is not the easiest to use.

I'm not complaining for the sake of it but the labeling is crazy cheap. I mean, if this a company, how much more would it cost to make labels that are decent, like DIY-ejuice? Even just the font is ridiculous since you have to turn the bottle to read it. Just because a service is cost effective doesn't mean it has to be bad.

As time goes by, I'm almost tempted to be a distributor. Can't be that hard to make a website that is decent and offer good service at a decent price. Of course you markup as much as you can... that's just business but the competition is starting to drive down the prices in Canada.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
By the way, they have other flavors that don't appear on the website. Or perhaps I didn't find them because their website is not the easiest to use.
How did you know they have them then?

how much more would it cost to make labels that are decent, like DIY-ejuice?
I don't know but DIY charges double what BG does so whatever it costs they've got it covered.

I think BG is more of a view towards wholesale and less of a view toward retail. They aren't really trying to accommodate the kitchen table mixers. If and when you do become a distributor I have little doubt you would use BG for a lot of your supplies.

MTLian

Member For 4 Years
Because I called them and didn't order some flavors because they were not there.... But after my order the service rep said the did have the flavors I was looking for.

MTLian

Member For 4 Years
For example, did a quick search for havana mojito by TPA and it's not there. But over the phone they told me they carry it...

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Oh! Good to know. Although I usually stock/restock about a dozen different flavours. I have lots of flavours but mostly they just sit there lonely and unused. I mostly buy 100ml bottles now and the couple I use most of I get 200ml bottles. These sizes require rebottling anyway, so it's not a problem. My labels are handwritten so not even as "fancy" as the ones BG provides. For $9/100 & $16/200 I'm not complaining though. I don't "display" my flavours so functional is all I require.

VU Sponsors