Become a Patron!

DIY juice conversions

Hi,

Could someone please help me. I have an MTL device, but i can only find normal 70/30 PG/VG ejuice at the moment..

Can i add pure VG to it?

It's 30ml bottles with 70/30 PG/VG and 12mg nicotine.

I hate the throat hit!

If possible, how much VG do i add to make the juice MTL compatible?

Please help!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi,

Could someone please help me. I have an MTL device, but i can only find normal 70/30 PG/VG ejuice at the moment..

Can i add pure VG to it?

It's 30ml bottles with 70/30 PG/VG and 12mg nicotine.

I hate the throat hit!

If possible, how much VG do i add to make the juice MTL compatible?

Please help!

70/30 PG/VG and 12mg Nic IS MTL compatible. You could add some VG to make it roughly 50/50, but that's going to dilute the flavor of the mix.

Try replacing 3 to 5ml of your juice with VG and see if that helps. Personally I wouldn't dilute it more than that without sampling it, but every recipe is different.

70/30 PG/VG and 12mg Nic IS MTL compatible. You could add some VG to make it roughly 50/50, but that's going to dilute the flavor of the mix.

Try replacing 3 to 5ml of your juice with VG and see if that helps. Personally I wouldn't dilute it more than that without sampling it, but every recipe is different.
I meant i need to change the 70/30 liquid to liquid that's compatible with a pod system. I was told the normal 70/30 can't go in the pod.
I'm fairly new so all help would be appreciated.
I have a Smok Novo pod system.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have used High VG e-Liquids in everything I ever used for vaping including POD's. Just my 1st hand experience and I had good luck with it. Good Luck.

I have heard with POD they say to use High PG.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I meant i need to change the 70/30 liquid to liquid that's compatible with a pod system. I was told the normal 70/30 can't go in the pod.
I'm fairly new so all help would be appreciated.
I have a Smok Novo pod system.

Is your eliquid 70 PG or 70 VG? If you are saying it's too thick for the pod, it's 70 VG.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You may also want to consider lowering your nicotine strength. Too strong a nicotine level can sometimes cause discomfort as far as throat hit goes. You could step down to 9 mg or 6 mg per ml for example. Apologies for replying so late on. Life has been a bit odd here of late.

*will stay with his 18 mg nicotine for now and the possible foreseeable future. But don't emulate me unless you find what nicotine strength suits yourself.

VU Sponsors