Become a Patron!

DIY suppliers in Japan?

imitateart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
*poke* Quite quiet in here. Curious to know if anyone has found a good supplier for DIY juice (except nic of course) in Japan? Looking to start but find the shipping cost rather discouraging of experimentation. Would like to give it a whirl before committing to the type of shipment that would make the fee a bit less painful :p

TheFlash

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not that anyone knows of. ... Vaping is just starting to take off here. Very slowly. best bet is try to find a food flavor place, but good luck navigating unless you are fluent in Japanese.
Easier to just find it all overseas. Shipping is not too bad, 20$ ish

imitateart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mr.miyagi thanks for your reply. I'll follow up with what I have found.

http://chaholog.shop-pro.com

I was given this link on another thread here. They sell TFA and FA flavors in 10ml containers for 420-480 yen, shipping is 800 because for some reason they will only ship in a refrigerated truck.

to get pg and VG you basically have no choice but to order overseas, and the shipping for that is 60-70 us because of the weight. Your quote of 20 is about right if only ordering flavor though, at least from what I could find (please share if you have found a better option!!)

adjusting for the markup here and the shipping prices - if your order is only 40-50 ml of flavor then the link above is more affordable. But around the 60-70 ML mark overseas starts to make sense, and when you need other materials as well overseas is the only choice... At least for now. :)

Finally ecigeretteexpress is the best vender I've found (variety of choice for flavor, lowest shipping quote, also sells devices, highly responsive customer service). Many other venders I've looked into do not ship to Japan, or the shipping was about 100-120 usd for the same order/weight (~5 lbs due to PG and VG order).

VU Sponsors