Become a Patron!

DIYFLAVORSHACK-Arches Apple Pie yummmyyy

John Starz

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This will actually be my first review,

Not that long ago DIY Flavor Shack had a giveaway that I have won and I needed to pick out a flavor.
well scrolling threw all their flavors I had trouble picking one out, mainly because I really wanted to try all of them lol, So I ended up picking a flavor I'm use to and that would be Apple Pie so I chose Arches Apple Pie and iv gotta say I am very pleased with this choice.

Using my RDA at 60W with this juice at 70% VG was pretty tasty, the first inhale was like a nice granny apple and on the exhale you could taste a slight of cinnamon/apple, the recipe was nicely put together but i believe if I let it steep for a few more days it will be perfect since it was made ready to vape I'm curious what difference it will make.

DIY FlavorShack sent out the order on the 10th and I ended up getting it in the mailbox on the 13th , with that being said I will have to say that is pretty awesome.

Now I'm starting to consider their coffee house ejuice. I'm craving for some goooood coffee tasting ejuice.

I also wanted to say thanks to these 2 awesome people who hosted the giveaway/contest I won.

@jj2
@reddhott

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
great review! and ty!!!!:)
and the coffee house juice is wonderful!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you're into custard or tobacco flavors their Vanilla Custard and Holy Holy RY-4 are both very good! I also like their Caramel a lot too.

VU Sponsors