Become a Patron!

do not rub eye after

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What Nicotine levels?

I have one for you................... NEVER lick your finger if you spill a drop of Flavor Concentrate on it. I did that once with Green Apple and it was like a Jolly Rancher at 1,000 times the strength~!

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What Nicotine levels?

I have one for you................... NEVER lick your finger if you spill a drop of Flavor Concentrate on it. I did that once with Green Apple and it was like a Jolly Rancher at 1,000 times the strength~!
Only 3-----Know what you mean about the concentrates-tried to make sure cantaloupe was not honey dew-didn't work.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Only 3-----Know what you mean about the concentrates-tried to make sure cantaloupe was not honey dew-didn't work.

I also did it with a Dark Cherry and you would think I would have learned by now~! One time doing a DIY Mix I had liquid in the bottom of my beaker and because I had gotten a phone call I thought maybe I didn't dry it when I washed it out so I stuck my finger in it and tasted it. Bad IDEA because it was PG and that tasted like total shit~!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I kind of had something like this happen.
I looked into the hole on a pod device while hitting the fire button.:facepalm:
I ended up with 25mg/ml salt nic spit back into my eyeball.

It burned for a while but other than that I was fine.
I guess it wasn't much worse than getting soap or shampoo in your eye.

I have learned to never look into a drip tip while hitting the fire button.
I already knew that so I guess I re-reminded myself of it the hard way.:facepalm::facepalm:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i have had that happen when i used to do dragon nano coils on my rda hell of a spitback if not wicked justed right..

nethanpaul

Member For 2 Years
Thanks for sharing this info. Luckily I have done that yet and after reading this thread I will no to this ever.

What Nicotine levels?

Super sweet was quite nice. Cinnamon Danish concentrate was like fire in my mouth :eek:

VU Sponsors