Become a Patron!

Does anyone uses raindropvape

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
Hi

I am looking for Hohm Slice and raindropvape seems to be one of the few retailers who has this mod, and surprisingly they have all colors in stock, when most of US retailers are out of stock.

To me this looks suspicious.

Any comments appreciated.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Raindrop Vapes is legit, I have bought from them before. She streams a show on camup.tv some evenings, usually the weekend. Primarily a very good juice company that sells hardware too. Fast service.

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
Raindrop Vapes is legit, I have bought from them before. She streams a show on camup.tv some evenings, usually the weekend. Primarily a very good juice company that sells hardware too. Fast service.

Thanks for confirmation. Right on the point.

I know of them but have never bought from them. You can also find them here: http://www.vaporcube.com/hohm-slice-101w-temperature-control-box-mod.html
They are currently showing them in stock.
ETA: be sure to click the coupon code tab at the right to get the code.

Low price should be always suspicious - BBB complains. If people went up to BBB, it means something. NOw, I am trying to get a mod which is out ofrm production and the company actually stopped producing MODs anyway - I just want to be sure to get what I paid for.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for confirmation. Right on the point.

Low price should be always suspicious - BBB complains. If people went up to BBB, it means something. NOw, I am trying to get a mod which is out ofrm production and the company actually stopped producing MODs anyway - I just want to be sure to get what I paid for.
I bought my Hohmwrecker from them, never had any issues with them, but that was a good while back.

VU Sponsors