Become a Patron!

Does Vaping Suppress The Immune System?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And that's learning for you, too. You're already aware of this kind of stuff. That's a positive for you. As I said, I do apologize for some harshness. No, I was not exactly trying for the typical talking down to a younger person, from age argument. See it read as such though also see I misread a bit too, read too much that was not there. My humbled apologies. You're good and you're also right my experience is no more, or less important than your own.

Watch out for AndriaD there, she's a cunning old bird. :) At the moment she's more diplomatic. My clouds get in my way sometimes. * chuckles * She'll help sort us all out. :)

Hey, I resemble that remark. Old, indeed! BITE ME!

I love this forum. I can tell someone to bite me without the mods getting their panties in a knot. :D

Andria

thedogofdoom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And that's learning for you, too. You're already aware of this kind of stuff. That's a positive for you. As I said, I do apologize for some harshness. No, I was not exactly trying for the typical talking down to a younger person, from age argument. See it read as such though also see I misread a bit too, read too much that was not there. My humbled apologies. You're good and you're also right my experience is no more, or less important than your own.

Watch out for AndriaD there, she's a cunning old bird. :) At the moment she's more diplomatic. My clouds get in my way sometimes. * chuckles * She'll help sort us
all out. :)

I have taken quite the liking to @AndriaD. She's replied to many of my posts, and always with a valuable response.

Of course, I don't think you had any bad intentions in what you posted, clearly you were only defending a great community that you and I are both happy to be a part of.

One of the reasons I like VU is that people, myself included, will admit when they were wrong. The shit talking and bashing are very very minimal here.

Have a great day! :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, I resemble that remark. Old, indeed! BITE ME!

I love this forum. I can tell someone to bite me without the mods getting their panties in a knot. :D

Andria

Bear it! I'll bite, at least once anyway. ;):giggle::crazy:

Knotted panties?o_O ---> Eureka! Wick material! :idea::stars2:

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bear it! I'll bite, at least once anyway. ;):giggle::crazy:

Knotted panties?o_O ---> Eureka! Wick material! :idea::stars2:

Oh yeah. Over at the fascist forum, telling you to bite me for calling me an old bird would have gotten me another rule reminder from that old bird classless, and I couldn't even reply with a :finger:

:D
Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...so the typical fuck your politely stated opinion because I'm older and I know better? Nothing I haven't dealt with before. My stating a paradox is not disrespect, nor is it a jab at anyone on this forum. I've only found sensible and polite people on Vaping Underground until I opened this thread.

My post was not disparaging to vaping. My post did not explicitly say that vaping was the cause for my problems. I simply asked you guys if you thought that vaping could be the cause of it. Even then I was manly asking if other people had been able to pinpoint vaping as an immunosuppressant.

To be honest yes it was , thread titile >
Vaping Suppresses Immune System

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah. Over at the fascist forum, telling you to bite me for calling me an old bird would have gotten me another rule reminder from that old bird classless, and I couldn't even reply with a :finger:

:D
Andria

* sees finger, shakes his noggin and grins * Tsk, promises, promises, promises ...

Yeah, I know over on ECF both of us would likely be all kinds of banned. You for being such a rowdy hellion and me for being perverted instigator. :p:p;):giggle: And yes my wife does know. I get a third and fourth degree for being a "dirty old man" and "mean wheedle boy" all the time. :D Keep reminding myself how lucky I am she puts up with me instead of cashing in some mythical insurance policy she claims not having.

thedogofdoom

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
* sees finger, shakes his noggin and grins * Tsk, promises, promises, promises ...

Yeah, I know over on ECF both of us would likely be all kinds of banned. You for being such a rowdy hellion and me for being perverted instigator. :p:p;):giggle: And yes my wife does know. I get a third and fourth degree for being a "dirty old man" and "mean wheedle boy" all the time.:D Keep reminding myself how lucky I am she puts up with me instead of cashing in some mythical insurance policy she claims not having.

You both are delightful.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You both are delightful.

* falls over ... gets back up & heads to the coat rack, shoves his feets into his big boots and heads out the door *

* re-enters, kicks his boots off, sits in his hammock * I am kind of like that residential loony. You know, the bug house kind that fits everywhere but fits nowhere. Please don't compliment me again. I get too confused, and yes there is such a thing, even for me. :) I think everything is going wrong and then need to go check on everything, fixing it best I can.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You both are delightful.

I'm just a rowdy redhaired hellion, rather past my prime, who believes in telling the truth... which is something that the fascist forum can't handle. :D

Andria

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes. Paradox.
When it comes to health stuff, no one knows for sure. All we do is regurgitate the studies; most of which have agenda money behind them.

But for hardware and coil-building advice from a collective of people? That's real-world feedback, where you can see someone's join date, post count, like number, etc. Is it face-to-face? Nope. Is it better than trusting the single person at a vape shop? Can be.

Plus, there's a difference between health advice stating "see a doctor" and health advice stating "vaping is safe." That Vitamin D comment I made earlier is from the last three physicians I've seen. Including two from NYC. If anyone knows about a lack of Vitamin D, it's doctors whose entire job is dealing with people who walk around shaded by 6-plus-story buildings.

Tangent:
Navigating NYC was fine. Really didn't cost us much more, considering we didn't have cars and took the subway. But holy crap, the concrete and dirt and attitude. Wow.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CHEMOTHERAPY
HIV
RADIATION
IMMUNOSUPPRESSANTS MEDS
DIALYSIS
SURGERY
VIRUSES
UNCONTROLLED DIABETES
reading BULLSHIT
THESE ARE SOME LEGIT REASONS.. VAPING..

VAPE IT

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
CHEMOTHERAPY
HIV
RADIATION
IMMUNOSUPPRESSANTS MEDS
DIALYSIS
SURGERY
VIRUSES
UNCONTROLLED DIABETES
reading BULLSHIT
THESE ARE SOME LEGIT REASONS.. VAPING..

VAPE IT

I was going to say you forgot steroids, but I guess "immunosuppressant meds" kinda covers that.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You also forgot a very common cause

ILLEGAL DRUGS:fyi:

Hey now, my testosterone is scripted legal & so is the xxium derivative I'm allowed for severe pain. Granted my number three smiley guy on the pain chart is ten other people's number nine or ten, still I'm legal on those. Hoping WV lets something else become legal soon. Might enjoy relaxing once, or twice a month if so. Booze is okay but I'm not a drinker. Kind of outgrew it drinking my dad, a marine under the table. Besides that seen how it can fuck people up, not worth it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey now, my testosterone is scripted legal & so is the xxium derivative I'm allowed for severe pain. Granted my number three smiley guy on the pain chart is ten other people's number nine or ten, still I'm legal on those. Hoping WV lets something else become legal soon. Might enjoy relaxing once, or twice a month if so. Booze is okay but I'm not a drinker. Kind of outgrew it drinking my dad, a marine under the table. Besides that seen how it can fuck people up, not worth it.

Prescriptions
are not ILLEGAL Drugs! Unless there is a different name on that prescription........

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried other possible options like

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And here is another instance of the VU moderators doing there job for a minor indiscretion and showing how they do it in a TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL way and with DIPLOMACY!

My hats off to :vu:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would say that she should teach the Retarded1 a thing or two but that old dog is unteachable and really needs to be put down!

:xD::deadhorse::cuss:

VU Sponsors