Become a Patron!

Does your mod defined u? Is it a status symbol?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, that's very true. If one's character were weighed by the mods they own, wow. I don't personally care what kind of gear someone owns. There are more things about people that measure their character. Humility is one of those things, IMO.

Sure, many of us have turned vaping into a hobby, but it seems that most of it stemmed from the desire to stop smoking. Them's the guts of it. :D
Amen!
At times they turn from pride to egocentric narcissism

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Makes no difference to me what product people choose to vape as long as they aren’t smoking, and are safe....if they personally enjoy using something great that’s what it’s about.

Variety is the spice of life.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Vaping is a safer alternative to smoking...
The vaping "community" is dumb as dirt.

ya know what. I think I have to agree with this asshat.

"WE" are not the vaping community. WE a just a tiny part of it, call us the "frontliners" if you will.
most of the others hardly know shit about it.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just because some people are egocentric and narcissist bitches, doesn't also mean there aren't any people who act like a total bitch each time when they get thoroughly envious. I've seen bitching and bratting happen equally bad on both sides of the fence... maybe it's because I am a realist. :)

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya, possessions definitely do not define me. I buy what I want for reasons that make sense to me.

Those reasons are mostly driven by performance and personal preference. Performance in things like will it do what I want it to, dependability, can I afford it, total cost of ownership, and do I have somewhere to put it. I'm willing to pay more for something I can justify is worth more to me.

Retailers hate me :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just buy something I like.....

Better said something I fall in love with.....
3c31ba7b072c183d8847207cb6ab7d9c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not all homeless people have to worry about money. Think about it no rent, no electric bill, no water bill.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
B

Best part about dating a homeless chick is you can drop them off anywhere. :slowclap::facepalm:
Most homeless here in Arizona after roughing it all day at the corner go behind the 7-11 change and go to their nice house in their new Jeep Wrangler and eat and take a shower at the gym......

That's all before they go to sleep in their nice bed and get ready for another hard day tomorrow.....

Most which are homeless is because they love nature..... And want to live on the beat....... and action......

Also some are avoiding the legal system and mostly the law..... And why....

Because they love ....

Breaking the law, Breaking the law...... Breaking the law Breaking the law.........

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most homeless here in Arizona after roughing it all day at the corner go behind the 7-11 change and go to their nice house in their new Jeep Wrangler and eat and take a shower at the gym......

Before they go to sleep in their nice bed and get ready for another hard day tomorrow.....
Panhandlers are the same here. I've seen it. They have to have a permit here to panhandle there's so many. But they make more a day than I do I'm sure

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Panhandlers are the same here. I've seen it. They have to have a permit here to panhandle there's so many. But they make more a day than I do I'm sure
All over the place here, too. I don't see how it's legal, but they call it freedom of speech. They are everywhere. I've heard stories of them being followed by people, and according to those stories, this is like their job. Most of them are wearing nice shoes, wear nice winter coats and such.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All over the place here, too. I don't see how it's legal, but they call it freedom of speech. They are everywhere. I've heard stories of them being followed by people, and according to those stories, this is like their job. Most of them are wearing nice shoes, wear nice winter coats and such.
Yeah it pays the bills...... And at $100 to $200 a day they live ok......

There is a guy at The Walmart sits in a wheelchair and has a sign that says...... I need $8,200 to get me out of this misery......

And some rich people have given him large amounts of money and he's still in that corner..

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Osiris Dual 18650.... Yihi SX350J V2..... I buy mods that are easy to hold, look nice, and have colors.....

It shouldn't define me..... And I don't buy them to show how expensive they are.....

They are well made....
316532f6eddb7af4b212ab53de54d9f9.jpg
3e70eee56bc6b507030e51ba336f8156.jpg
2fa99521c5fb37b69a17bdf617936d80.jpg
c1bfa85e8358906a772eb4468c93c41f.jpg
a2bf52c8a385d91d13db8b2182b42333.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The Osiris Dual 18650.... Yihi SX350J V2..... I buy mods that are easy to hold, look nice, and have colors.....

It shouldn't define me..... And I don't buy them to show how expensive they are.....

They are well made....
316532f6eddb7af4b212ab53de54d9f9.jpg
3e70eee56bc6b507030e51ba336f8156.jpg
2fa99521c5fb37b69a17bdf617936d80.jpg
c1bfa85e8358906a772eb4468c93c41f.jpg
a2bf52c8a385d91d13db8b2182b42333.jpg

Reminds me of the guy you meet in a bar who won't shut up about his Corvette

VU Sponsors