Become a Patron!

Don't mix up your RDA's

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 2 copper RDAs that look similar. I cleaned up and fixed up this Vaperz Cloud XXX and put a couple Samsung 20s in series in it. Here's how easy it is to make mistakes if your not observant enough. I mistakenly grabbed the copper Vaperz Cloud X1 that has a .11 build in it. I was working with both at once. I was almost decapitated when I got about a half second hit going before I let go.

I was like "WOOOOHHHH!!! What is THIS?"

I was thinking there is NO way this mod can hit this much harder than my other stacks. I took it upstairs (this is my 87 year old landlady's living room) and put the atty on my ohm reader and then figured out I had put the one with .1 build on the wrong mod. I had a .27 build in the Druga I also got from @MrMeowgi that was supposed to go on this stack.

Watch this short video I took before changing them out. Unmute the sound. You can see me squeeze that button. I'm not being funny here. This was a lesson learned.
https://imgur.com/gallery/Gjbhce1

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ouch! Not going to admit whether or not I've been involved with something crazy like that. On a side note the mod looks really good.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's 560 watts at 75 amps. It felt like somebody put a blowtorch down my throat.

Thanks. A few more things I want to do to it, but it's shaping up rather nicely, The only constant contact switch I have experience with.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatever a "professional vaper" is, I agree with his assessment that he ain't it. :D

I'm sure had I held that button for more than a split second, I would have had a torch in my hand too.
Sorry about your misfortune.
Just could not pass up the chance to re-aquatint people with Victor - The professional Vaper :)
I would assume that professional vapers are those who competed in Cloud Comps and such?
Was some money in the 'sport' for a while. Will never make it to the Olympics though.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just could not pass up the chance to re-aquatint people with Victor - The professional Vaper :)
I would assume that professional vapers are those who competed in Cloud Comps and such?
Was some money in the 'sport' for a while. Will never make it to the Olympics though.
I had never seen this fella before. I thought I'd seen just about everybody at least once.

Don't be so sure about the Olympics. If curling is an event, all bets are off :D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had never seen this fella before. I thought I'd seen just about everybody at least once.

Don't be so sure about the Olympics. If curling is an event, all bets are off :D
Curling is the only event of the winter olympics that I watch.
Such on the edge of your seat excitement.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Curling is the only event of the winter olympics that I watch.
Such on the edge of your seat excitement.
You are far too easily entertained and unworthy of your namesake who had a life that was decidedly more exciting than your own. Seek help at once please. :D
Did I hear something about an attempt to add breakdancing to the olympics?
It's between that and thumb wrestling, but I hear they're afraid of over stimulating the curling fans and can't decide whether they belong in the winter or summer games.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I love curling. Makes my biceps so huge:giggle:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Always feel like taking a shit or some wine and never do.

Damn. I hope you shit sometime. Had that happen to me once and spent four days in hospital having nurses chide and drill into my skull, "fiber, fiber, fiber!" *grin*

VU Sponsors