Doodlebug's Ejuice

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
. Just have to put in a good word for this vendor! I was lucky enough to win a contest for my second try of Doodlebug's awesome juice - http://vapingunderground.com/threads/ended-doodlebugs-a-z-not-in-my-house-game-ends-3-4-2016.203758/
I was beyond impressed with the way they shipped my prize out at top speed. I would certainly have understood a delay in order to take care of paying customers first, but they shipped it right away and I had it in about three days. Since they make the best NETs on the planet, I was very pleased with that!
Thanks Doodlebug's!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I will second your opinion Teresa! Fast shipping and high quality e-Liquid. I won a contest and received the Blueberry Crumble. One more desert vape I never thought I would like!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doodlebug's is top shelf all the way! The only thing that isn't premium about his stuff is the prices. As for customer service, I can't say anything but praises for him, he takes great care of his customers!

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I tried to place an order with DBJ a while back and the system kept rejecting my credit card. I emailed the company and got a personal phone call from, I'm assuming the owner, and he told me they were having some issues about some cards not processing for whatever reason that was not their fault. Instead, I was sent a PayPal voucher to pay for the order. After that, everything went smoothly, however, I wasn't very impressed with the juice. I know taste is subjective and others love it, but it just wasn't for me. Some were weak and others just didn't taste as they were described. I did let the juices steep for a month and breathe. Maybe I caught them on an off day, I dunno.

That being said, I will give kudos for the customer service and I was really impressed that they took the time to call me and get my order straightened out.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Agreed, one of the best Strawberry Custards out there. I also love their RY4. Customer service is on point. Great job Doots!

VU Sponsors