VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
purecoils.com rocks!

zat better mr. smokie sir?

Sure there you go. He does make good coils, and I was sad to see him hurt himself the way he did, but vendors have to play by the rules here. Hope he succeeds in his business

3a63a81f-035f-4962-996d-d9bea1f0eee3.jpg .

Last edited:

Crazy Chef

VU Patreon
Everything else aside, there may not be any more Dotmod group buys. The Dotmod wholesale website is down, and I'm hoping it's only temporary. It could also be an August 8th issue - we'll have to wait and see.

Sure there you go. He does make good coils, and I was sad to see him hurt himself they way he did, but vendors have to play by the rules here. Hope he succeeds in his business
Thank you, @SMOKIE - that's the nicest thing you've said in a while. :D

@Harry Nutczak Dude, calm the fuck down. I appreciate you "getting my back", but mud slinging really isn't necessary.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@SMOKIE, you calling me a dick shows the amount of education and how much class you have. Then again, it takes one, to know one. Please, don't try to start a battle of wits, I don't fight with unarmed people.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
@SMOKIE, you calling me a dick shows the amount of education and how much class you have. Then again, it takes one, to know one. Please, don't try to start a battle of wits, I don't fight with unarmed people.
Did not call you a dick, said stop acting like one.

H

Harry Nutczak

@SMOKIE

dont-be-a-dick.png

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
You got mad tho. Givin me the soft ban and all. Thought this was in the flame forum now? I guess you gotta either be a staff member or a staff cocksucker to speak freely here at VU nowadays.
What the hell is a soft Ban? We do not have that here in the VU, your banned or not!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You got mad tho. Givin me the soft ban and all. Thought this was in the flame forum now? I guess you gotta either be a staff member or a staff cocksucker to speak freely here at VU nowadays.

Can you please explain this "soft ban" that is non existent to the rest of us so we know what you are imagining?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That was a "timeout" not a ban

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
There is no place on the internet that would have took 25% of the shit Shark was throwing at us before banning him.
If you know of a place then name it and I bet I can get banned for pulling just one of the dozens of episodes he pulled here.

Thing is, I like Sharkvape (Still Do) but people can only take so much.

RayCray Cray

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You know what the true travesty is here? I still haven't received my half of a trade with Chef. ME ME ME

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@BrewBear why are you being a Dick? The vendor was banned for good reasons, and some of you members here in this post attacked me for it! So when I come back at those with a sly remark or meme you get insulted? Then you compare us to ECF really! You would of been banned instantly arguing with a admin with calling him names over at ECF.

You fanboys want to help Chef, go buy some coils from him, and shut the fuck up already, he is banned, and will not be allowed back.

View attachment 57872
Hahahahaha

VAPE ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors