Become a Patron!

Drop us a line

ViSioNxx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any questions, comments, or anything else you feel we need to know or respond to can be posted here!!

We enjoy feedback from our customers or potential customers.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My 1st order is meant to be in my hands today, so will come back with feedback when the mail woman been and given them a try :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So didn't get time to try the juice yesterday, but had time this evening, I ordered spoon licker, melon twist and dragon dew.

Only after a 24 hour steep at home, got to say I am pretty impressed, I am not much of a fruit vaper, but all these are good, spoon licker being my favorite, then melon twist, and then dragon dew in last place, but all will be vaped, and this won't be my last order from ITC vapes :)

The one thing I would like to see though, a size between the 30mil and 120mil bottles, that is a big jump between sizes, maybe a 50 or 60 mil bottle.

Last edited:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you like the flavor, why mess with a 50 or 60, go for the gusto, I did on the Lemon Bar. Started with a small one and then ordered the monster.
No way I am running out....
Plus the price is nice...

Agree on spoonlicker 2, that is my next monster to get.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What happened to pixie tears? I went to go order my 120ml bottle treat and its gone! So sad so very sad.. Think I should get a coupon code for this injustice ;)

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Tumbleweed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the Spoon Licker OG I receivd yesterday- so much that I ordered another today (with the flavor boost)!

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also ordered the spoon licker of and its great right out of the.mail I doubt I can let it steep the whole 10 days I probably won't have any left.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spoonlicker OG & Puddin' #9 are both popular at my house.

VU Sponsors