Become a Patron!

Duel RTAs

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there anywhere that has the Augvape Intake Dual RTA or the Geek Vape Zeus DUAL RTA that isn't sold out and won't cost an arm and a leg to get it to me?

Been looking for a couple days now with no luck.

Thanks all.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look in the hardware section..i think theres zeus posted by @mstrixy

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is there anywhere that has the Augvape Intake Dual RTA or the Geek Vape Zeus DUAL RTA that isn't sold out and won't cost an arm and a leg to get it to me?

Been looking for a couple days now with no luck.

Thanks all.

If you get really jammed up I have a Zeus rta I can let go if it is the difference between vaping or smoking. Meaning I do not want to sell/trade it but if you need it more than I. We can work something out.

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you get really jammed up I have a Zeus rta I can let go if it is the difference between vaping or smoking. Meaning I do not want to sell/trade it but if you need it more than I. We can work something out.
Not that critical but thanks for the offer.

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got a Augvape Intake off of Element. So looking forward to it. First time with a rebuildable. Do I get a multipack of pre-made coils (original choice) or just go with one size?

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just got a Augvape Intake off of Element. So looking forward to it. First time with a rebuildable. Do I get a multipack of pre-made coils (original choice) or just go with one size?

It's going to be trial and error until you find what you like.... You might try fused claptons to start...

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found a Zues X at a local vape shop. I was utterly surprised. My dumb ass put the coils in and kept getting the No Coil Detected message. Wondered Why.
9e7116ff65dbbbcd04d193bde50791d5.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Do you have positives and negatives paired wrong? That's what it looks like to me.

Positives are almost always surrounded by a peek insulator. That's how you can tell the difference. For each coil, one leg goes into positive, the other into negative.

Pardon me if you were joking and I'm just blathering on.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It looks to me that coil is Positive and the Other is Negative?

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep you guys are correct. I didn't notice that until after I changed batteries 3x - Google it and watched 3 videos on YT. Then seen it. I am still trying to kick my ass. Once I figured it out I was rolling.

First time oopsy.
16f9e51e223c4e9b840eacc3e0e42365.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yep you guys are correct. I didn't notice that until after I changed batteries 3x - Google it and watched 3 videos on YT. Then seen it. I am still trying to kick my ass. Once I figured it out I was rolling.

First time oopsy.
16f9e51e223c4e9b840eacc3e0e42365.jpg

Good deal. Sometimes you have to be stubborn and just keep trying. :)

Lucky I’m looking for just that too. In 2022.SMH Geek Vape deliver mine with a stripped out Post so I’m SOL on that.

VU Sponsors