Dvarw fl dry hitting

Why is dvarw FL dry hitting

• Yyyyyy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yyyyyyy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi,
If there are any experts out there I recently got a genuine Dvarw FL. and to start it vaped like a dream. Bubbling away! But now the same problem that I have with nearly all my tanks is they stop bubbling and start dry hitting so they go in the cupboard. When I start to unscrew the tank a bit ( ie as you would when fitting new coil) the bubbles all rush up and it vapes okay for a few draws. Also the smoke after inhaling seems to stop comming out the air intake holes.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the wicking. Cotton swells when it gets wet so try just a little less in the juice holes. I had a dwarv dl so not exact same one but what I did when I used cotton was just rest the cotton on the juice ports. When I used rayon I could use a little more because it doesn't swell as much. You could try cutting the bottom section on cotton a little less than 45° and just use the top section of cotton for the juice ports

Sent from a pile of wood chips

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make sure your wicking is not TOO tight in the coil either. Snug is plenty with mtl.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There could be so many things...

Coil choice, wattage, wicking, juice choice.

I ran simple round wire builds and it was perfect... ran larger coils up to 3.28.38 aliens... plain round wire just performed the best... with simple claptons arguably better.

My go to was a simple 26g wire round 2.5mm 6/7 wrap and ran it at 26w but I ran 40/60 (pg/vg)

Even with my Dvarw MTL... simple 27g round and 2mm coil at 12-14w (50/50)

Many think that tank needs more wattage or fancy coils... And just cause it says DL it’s similar to the cloudy RTAs out there...far from it... well it’s DL compared to MTL... but it’s not DL compared to let’s say the Aromamizer Plus RTA

Anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors