Become a Patron!

DXVape vendor

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone ever ordered from dxvape? I had a cart full of stuff to order as they're the only place I can find that has some items in stock. They say they take Paypal but when you get to the checkout page, it's credit card only.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they had PayPal and they no longer do, then there is something going on.

Businesses don't dump PayPal, usually PayPal suspends you.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted to get a couple Smoant Cylons, they had the black and gunmetal in stock. Didn't go through with the order. Elegomall had the gunmetal one, they take paypal, ordered it there. Also bought a black one in the trading post. If anyone had a line on a gunmetal one, let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted to get a couple Smoant Cylons, they had the black and gunmetal in stock. Didn't go through with the order. Elegomall had the gunmetal one, they take paypal, ordered it there. Also bought a black one in the trading post. If anyone had a line on a gunmetal one, let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah man it's better to complete a transaction where you can file a claim with PayPal and at least get your money back. You made a smart decision.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was checking them out lastnight as well and they are in china...directs me to a place called The Vapor Shop...Put an item in cart and paid for it but it didnt go through...i alerted my bank today of any suspicious activities...I wished it was legit because they were about to get alot business from me with Lost Vape mods..lol

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I placed an order with them last night. The link that shows PP only took me to my Visa Card. It doesn't surprise me though. Their website is slow as shit. But they have amazing prices! Although it shows the PP logo, the option isn't really there.

Yes. The Vape Shop is dxvape in China. I made an error in my order and had to cancel. I sent a reply email to the order confirmation at 11:05pm. They replied immediately at 11:52pm that it was cancelled. And, gave me the option to delete any data associated with that order.

I should see the refund next week. Hopefully Tuesday. I DID place another order. We'll see.

manuva

Member For 3 Years
I placed an order with them last night. The link that shows PP only took me to my Visa Card. It doesn't surprise me though. Their website is slow as shit. But they have amazing prices! Although it shows the PP logo, the option isn't really there.

Yes. The Vape Shop is dxvape in China. I made an error in my order and had to cancel. I sent a reply email to the order confirmation at 11:05pm. They replied immediately at 11:52pm that it was cancelled. And, gave me the option to delete any data associated with that order.

I should see the refund next week. Hopefully Tuesday. I DID place another order. We'll see.

Whatever happened with this? Did the order come out fine or? (for dxvape)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Whatever happened with this? Did the order come out fine or? (for dxvape)
In my case everything went smoothly. I'd still be leery doing another transaction based on previous comments though.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't blame you for not wanting to put your CC info on a chinese site. I always thought that they were an offshoot of DealExtreme (now dx.com), so they should be legit. But I think I'm wrong. lol

Too bad because they have a mod I want that no one carries anymore. Not a great price so that's actually why I never bit the bullet. But if they offered paypal like they advertise, I probably would buy a couple.

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Paypal discontinued payments for anything that smacks of ENDS' ever since the usps FedEx & dhl etc announced they'd no longer ship any ends which n is probably why dxvape.com isn't offering paypal.
Just because they're in China doesn't make it dangerous or a security risk does it?

VU Sponsors