Become a Patron!

EBay Double Standards

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
EBay recently pulled all vaping from thier site, quoting the heath crises here in the states. (Not mentioning the THC oil that caused rhe fatalities)

However they are allowing the sale of cigarette paraphernalia (rollers, rolling papers, pipes etc.)

They are even allowing the sale of cannabis smoking devices....

see pictures below that were screenshots from 10 minutes ago.

This is CRAZY! Openly pushing cannabis and TOBACCO sales over the safer alternative!
b2041ce1990590619af6f752458006af.jpg
6aa14b79f16ec012f4d699d60ee7b3b0.jpg
8295e9275e281316a37823cadfc74643.jpg
d0df12e2c77d8d4e498d717c78971764.jpg
b720d44df7d15cabc5be4fb1e3e23ddb.jpg
8f73d3fe523d5e5e5184f20cd9642743.jpg

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
yeah. there is SO MUCH hypocrisy in society these days its not even funny. and there is a very high chance that there is a conspiracy against vape. the lack of common sense actions indicates this.
Conspiracy....hmmmmmmmm

The world is becoming more and more overpopulated every day. State and Federal Government, Big Pharmaceutical Companies(BPC), and Big Tobacco(BT) are all greedy for $$$....

hhhmmmmmmmmmmm...

SMOKING - VAPING =

Population Control

State & Federal Tax Revenue

$$$ payout from BT to states from tobacco sales start rising again

$$$ security for BPC for future tobacco related illnesses and prescriptions/NRT

$$$ for BT, who get continued tobacco sales which will only increase w/o a vape alternative.

Yes, I Definately can see where one could see a conspiracy...

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
EBay recently pulled all vaping from thier site, quoting the heath crises here in the states. (Not mentioning the THC oil that caused rhe fatalities)

However they are allowing the sale of cigarette paraphernalia (rollers, rolling papers, pipes etc.)

They are even allowing the sale of cannabis smoking devices....

see pictures below that were screenshots from 10 minutes ago.

This is CRAZY! Openly pushing cannabis and TOBACCO sales over the safer alternative!
b2041ce1990590619af6f752458006af.jpg
6aa14b79f16ec012f4d699d60ee7b3b0.jpg
8295e9275e281316a37823cadfc74643.jpg
d0df12e2c77d8d4e498d717c78971764.jpg
b720d44df7d15cabc5be4fb1e3e23ddb.jpg
8f73d3fe523d5e5e5184f20cd9642743.jpg

Crazy sheeple about vaping that only know what talking heads tell them and/or they don't give a shit because it doesn't affect them.

Smoking Starter Kit :facepalm: Everything a kid needs to get started, even a lighter, and looks cool too !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
E-cigarettes and their accessories, or items containing tobacco, are not allowed on eBay. The sale of tobacco is highly regulated, and may cause harm to eBay members, so we do not allow tobacco products to be listed.

They do allow mod wraps and such.
The problem is the government defining vape as tobacco products.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Right, and now you even have the USPS being sued by NY ( and another state that I can't recall atm ) for 'transporting tobacco' ... I'm assuming that's actual cigarettes but obviously they are only concerned about it because they can't collect their blood money taxes if somebody gets them through the mail.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
E-cigarettes and their accessories, or items containing tobacco, are not allowed on eBay. The sale of tobacco is highly regulated, and may cause harm to eBay members, so we do not allow tobacco products to be listed.

They do allow mod wraps and such.
But fruit flavored rolling papers for cigarettes tobacco or hemp? I mean isn't that the whole reason that they are saying that flavored nicotine e-juice is targeting teenagers? Well my point is this is actually promoting flavored COMBUSTIBLE TOBACCO and CANNABIS, which have far greater health risks.
2e0cca552dc25302ae1cb4035d40d53a.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
they don't give a rats ass about the kids, or anyone else. they want the money. why, so they can give it to themselves.
vape has been getting away with no sin tax. that is coming to an end.

GET YOUR SHIT NOW !!!!! $50 mods could turn into $200 mods overnight.
but, on the other hand. it can be quite posssible that the used market will flood = dirt cheap.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right, and now you even have the USPS being sued by NY ( and another state that I can't recall atm ) for 'transporting tobacco' ... I'm assuming that's actual cigarettes but obviously they are only concerned about it because they can't collect their blood money taxes if somebody gets them through the mail.
I am wondering how long till CC companies quit covering vape purchases esp online.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People have always been the same. The difference today is technology allows us to see more of human behaviour than ever before. For example, when I was young I knew there were idiots in the world, I just never had any idea how many exist. Thanks to wonder of the internet I have a clearer picture.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People have always been the same. The difference today is technology allows us to see more of human behaviour than ever before. For example, when I was young I knew there were idiots in the world, I just never had any idea how many exist. Thanks to wonder of the internet I have a clearer picture.

the net does seem to be the mouth piece of the stupid.
And I just posted that on the net.

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

VU Sponsors