VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey Onebadwolf, I have "invited" Bones, Surf, Katmar, and Classlessone here to debate me, but they are too chicken to engage me in a debate where the rules aren't biased.

I'm still waiting.... And waiting....

That should tell us a LOT about that forum.

Vape On!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep, they know that you are now at that board who shall not be named.

I actually had that in my profile there... but -- oh, total surprise here -- retarded1 deleted a bunch of my profile posts. That's when I asked several who had PMed me to let it be known however they could, where I was, for anyone who cared to know.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey Onebadwolf, I have "invited" Bones, Surf, Katmar, and Classlessone here to debate me, but they are too chicken to engage me in a debate where the rules aren't biased.

I'm still waiting.... And waiting....

That should tell us a LOT about that forum.

Vape On!!!

I never had a problem with Katmar... not sure who bones and surf are... but if classless showed up here, I would send her the most profane meme I could find. Ditto retarded1.

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_lagzafi70s1qb9nsso1_5001.gif

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't fucking stand gpc2012 either, that fucking twat waffle had his head up every ladies ass. That mother fucker is the biggest douche EVER!
I don't know you but I absolutely LOVE you!! That guy has been on my ignore list, and the only one on my ignore list for over a year!!! MWAH!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dunno him, I dont' think.. doesn't ring any bells. But I generally identify people more by their avatars than their usernames.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dunno him, I dont' think.. doesn't ring any bells. But I generally identify people more by their avatars than their usernames.

Andria
He's always in the contest threads. I think him and his wife are on disability so he's always crying fixed income so he tries to beg for what he wants. Hell, we are all on fixed income. If my job doesn't offer the hours I don't get them or the income. Anyway, on some of the bigger contest threads, he'll leave, come back the next day and comment on every single post that was posted after he left so you are stuck reading 14 pages of nothing but his posts. Then he does nothing all day but sit on the computer and comment, whether it warrants his comments or not, on every single post. He seriously needs to get a life!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He's always in the contest threads. I think him and his wife are on disability so he's always crying fixed income so he tries to beg for what he wants. Hell, we are all on fixed income. If my job doesn't offer the hours I don't get them or the income. Anyway, on some of the bigger contest threads, he'll leave, come back the next day and comment on every single post that was posted after he left so you are stuck reading 14 pages of nothing but his posts. Then he does nothing all day but sit on the computer and comment, whether it warrants his comments or not, on every single post. He seriously needs to get a life!

Heh... actually that sounds a LOT like my life -- the only time I DON'T spend all day on the forum is on the weekend, when my husband is around and insists on inflicting RL on me. :D

Hell, I could wish for a fixed income though... you're right, if the hours aren't there, neither is the income. I freaking HATE holidays, because my husband always gets 7.5hrs OT every week, but when there's a holiday in the middle of it, those hrs are straight time, not 1.5.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Andria, the difference is, you don't come back and comment on the umpteen posts that were posted while you were gone. And he comments on every single one of them.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, the difference is, you don't come back and comment on the umpteen posts that were posted while you were gone. And he comments on every single one of them.

Nah, I figger that's what the "like" button is for. :D I'm a big enough blabbertypist without doing THAT. :D

Andria

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually had that in my profile there... but -- oh, total surprise here -- retarded1 deleted a bunch of my profile posts. That's when I asked several who had PMed me to let it be known however they could, where I was, for anyone who cared to know.

Andria
I have never and never will forgive retarted1 for what he did to me on the second day on the forum. He prays on newbies to get his "big dick status". I like all the other mods and have no problems with them. Well maybe I will now. LOL

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have never and never will forgive retarted1 for what he did to me on the second day on the forum. He prays on newbies to get his "big dick status". I like all the other mods and have no problems with them. Well maybe I will now. LOL

Well.. classless is as completely devoid of humor and personality as retarded1, but not *quite* as big a bully... Robin takes herself far too seriously, and is a bit of a bully, but does have a personality and sense of humor. None of the other mods ever gave me any trouble; in fact I quite liked SonicDSL. He worked with me on the matter of putting my website's link in my sig there, and was quite human and personable about it, so I had no problem adding the little notice on my site about how some of the links were affiliate links.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here is what I have to say to the Retarded1

How to say eat shit and die in any language!
Language Phrase Meaning
Austrian Friss Schei�e und krepier eat shit and die
German Ess Scheisse und stirb Eat Shit and die
Greek Fae skata kai psofa re malaka Eat shit and die you wanker
Hawaiian 'ai kukae a make eat shit and die
Icelandic �ttu sk�t og dey�u go eat shit and die
Italian Mangia merde e morte Eat shit and die
Japanese kuso kurae no shin Eat shit and die
Kazakh "Bog zhep, ol" Eat shit and die
Lebanese kele khara' wmoote ya ahbe Eat Shit and die you slut
Nepali goo khai-ra morr eat shit and die
Russian kooshi govno ee oomree eat shit and die
Spanish come mierda y muerte eat shit and die
Swedish Ät skit och dö din jävla fitta! Eat shit and die you fucking cunt!
Texting ESAD Eat Shit and Die
Yiddish ess drek und shtarbn Eat shit and die
Zulu Tsa mor kaka an eefa go eat shit and die

VU Sponsors