Become a Patron!

ECF Banned

eKo Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I went and created an account for ECF and apparently since I own a couple of shops I am not allowed an account. Has anyone else had this problem? Oh and I was not shamelessly self promoting, I was genuinely offering advice to people.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I went and created an account for ECF and apparently since I own a couple of shops I am not allowed an account. Has anyone else had this problem? Oh and I was not shamelessly self promoting, I was genuinely offering advice to people.

ECF is like the NSA...enough said!

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, this seems to be quite the common occurrence at ECF...and its one of the many reasons that this forum exists...If I recall correctly, the VU forum owner owns a vape related business, had a similar experience there, and got banned as well...their rules for vendors (and most anyone for that matter) are for the most part are bullshit and motivated by profit...you must pay tribute to them and then you are on a very short leash..

eKo Vapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
oh ok thats what it is, they want you to pay to use their forum. Nah I will pass this place seems way cooler. I was just wanting to post some stuff and help out people with some knowledge. Basically to kill time in the evenings lol.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
oh ok thats what it is, they want you to pay to use their forum. Nah I will pass this place seems way cooler. I was just wanting to post some stuff and help out people with some knowledge. Basically to kill time in the evenings lol.
Many get banned from there. I think your time will be better spent here but do be sure to check out the rules here too. Should take only a minute or so to read through them instead of 2 days over there. They also have many unwritten rules at ECF that will be enforced whenever a mod sees fit. The mods here are cool, you will see. Welcome!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hqdefault.jpg
cotton_bacon_large.jpg

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its cuz you're an okie, they've banned a few of us. I never joined over there, but I've heard stories.
We're glad to have ya, got some friends and family that live up your way, I may need to send them your way.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And a belated welcome from me as well!

Lots of folks here (as well as a lot of other places ) have been banned by the Goosestepping Thugs AKA moderators over at ECF.

And we are glad to be home to each and every one of them.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still enjoy going over there from time to time and poking the bear but this place always has great advice, great people and if you have a question people don't just point you to some 9000 page thread that might just have the answer.

Its cuz you're an okie, they've banned a few of us. I never joined over there, but I've heard stories.
We're glad to have ya, got some friends and family that live up your way, I may need to send them your way.

We let Okies in here? Man this place is going to hell fast lol

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I own a tinee weenee publishing press that doesn't even sell juice or hardware or anything but a couple of fiction books and I got banned from ECF for being an unapproved vendor. They're idiots. Don't even look back at them.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Many get banned from there. I think your time will be better spent here but do be sure to check out the rules here too. Should take only a minute or so to read through them instead of 2 days over there. They also have many unwritten rules at ECF that will be enforced whenever a mod sees fit. The mods here are cool, you will see. Welcome!

GDJ_waving_emoticon_by_GDJ.gif~c200.gif

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I'd like to welcome you here as well....

If I remember right,,,,the other place will only let vendors participate if you pay for a vendor thread,,,,but then you can only play in your thread and no one elses or you're outside of your bubble and they'll pop it when no one is looking and then be mean to you when they started it in the first place....it's kinda like playground rules....they're not written down and the meanest kid wins :)

TheFlash

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I actually have no issues with ECF not allowing multiple people to shill all over the forums. because honestly, even if not the OP people would be getting in there, trying to sell their shitty juice.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We have vendor rules here, as well. We're more lenient about them, but we don't allow spamming all over the place. We try to snag those as we seem them.

TheFlash

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I am confused, just what would your beef be then?

I know, its complicated. Just that there is a whole section complaining about another forum. Seems a little immature and childish is all.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know, its complicated. Just that there is a whole section complaining about another forum. Seems a little immature and childish is all.
Depends on how you look at it. It's a section of a sub-forum for people banned from other forums. The majority that are posting here happened to be banned from THAT forum. It's not a sub-forum titled ECF.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I know, Love it :D:D:cool:
I be one of the most childish of the crew and having a ball, although I have used plenty of these along the way, you can borrow some if you want.
tumblr_nxzhe8q9Rx1ru67qro1_1280_zps1e3mtvqi.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Like globally banning someones name.
Petner. The name that shall not be spoken. *L*

You can't even write out "vaping underground" over there, that's banned too. They're total morons -- another word you can't use there, I guess because it describes so many of them. Truth hurts and all that. :D

I didn't get banned from ECF, but I did get suspended for a totally ridiculous reason, and I decided that my self-respect would no longer permit me to be treated like a kindergartner at the age of almost-55. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke... or even if they can, fuck 'em anyway. Humorless control-freak MORONS.

Andria

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can't even write out "vaping underground" over there, that's banned too. They're total morons -- another word you can't use there, I guess because it describes so many of them. Truth hurts and all that. :D

I didn't get banned from ECF, but I did get suspended for a totally ridiculous reason, and I decided that my self-respect would no longer permit me to be treated like a kindergartner at the age of almost-55. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke... or even if they can, fuck 'em anyway. Humorless control-freak MORONS.

Andria
Jeez, You've helped many people over there, and they suspend you !? WTF !! Glad you're here now. :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Jeez, You've helped many people over there, and they suspend you !? WTF !! Glad you're here now. :)

It was retarded1, the most humorless asshole who ever walked the earth. Believe me, doing without him/her/it and also classless is no hardship for me AT ALL... even though I miss my actual friends there -- sometimes they come over here and say hello! :)

Andria

ETA: if I'd known what a great forum this is, it wouldn't have taken me 2 yrs to get fed up over there!!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was just banned over there for calling out people who I felt rigged the giveaways and give the winnings to the same ole group of people. Plus I called Classwife a cunt

Good for you!!!! Cuz she IS! But retarded1 is a bigger one. :)

Andria

kloudz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't fucking stand gpc2012 either, that fucking twat waffle had his head up every ladies ass. That mother fucker is the biggest douche EVER!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fucking assholes they are. View attachment 44014

Yes they are. I'd like to take those forum rules and shove 'em so far down their throats, they BLEED and GAG and CHOKE TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

I told my friends on there I might come back if retarded1 gets hit by a bus. Or dies in any other way, as long as he/she/it is good and dead.

Andria

BeckyS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yikes, looks like I landed in the right place from the start.

Yet strangely, this thread piques my curiosity about that place. lol :D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yikes, looks like I landed in the right place from the start.

Yet strangely, this thread piques my curiosity about that place. lol :D

It's actually a very helpful place for new vapers, and there are a lot of great people there, many of whom I really miss. Unfortunately there are several moderators who have massive sticks up their asses, and no discernable personality or sense of humor. They also have a list of rules somewhat on the order of War and Peace, and it's like "fight club"... the first rule is you can't say a single word about anything to do with the moderation, or one of those stick-up-the-ass no-personality moderators will stick their busybody nose in and remind you that you're not allowed to even MENTION the moderation... that's if they don't ban or suspend you for it, or for something they make up out of whole cloth. If you do get banned or suspended and try to contact them to object, they will then insult you.

Andria

VU Sponsors