VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
damn another lousisana person!
we're invading the place

mai oui! tres bon, cher!

looking forward to doing a little bayou crawl memorial day weekend - have a reunion in natchitoches then heading down to lafayette to take the lady wife on a food tour of acadiana (well, the express version, lol)

the crawfish are amazin' this year

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Best shows I ever saw was seeing the masters at the small venues like when Eric Clapton sat in while I had a front row center stage table and Eric Grabbed one of my chicken wings! NYC used to have some of the best places to see live Blues Shows. Damn it would be nice to use the DeLorean and go back 25-30 years.............

:penguin:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lol. First concert I went to was the Beatles in New Orleans.

First concert I went to was The Beatles in New Orleans. But I was only 2 years old so I don't remember it. lol

HEY woman! When did you get here?!?!?! Thought we were gonna have to send out a posse to fetch ya! :D

Andria

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
mai oui! tres bon, cher!

looking forward to doing a little bayou crawl memorial day weekend - have a reunion in natchitoches then heading down to lafayette to take the lady wife on a food tour of acadiana (well, the express version, lol)

oh wow, that sounds awesome!!! gotta bring back some boudain and real hogshead chease

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't like there anymore, but will be again in 3 years. 99% of my family's there.
Invasion of the Coonass's. :D
cool! i moved to Tucson from after the storm and came back as soon as i could. A bayou rat and the desert are a bad idea.
where'd you go?

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
oh wow, that sounds awesome!!! gotta bring back some boudain and real hogshead chease
lol - when i went down in march to open the panera in lafayette, i made a google map for her - over at the scott exit, there are 3 excellent boudin places and up by the campus is a PURE EVIL place that does a boudin stuffed grilled cheese (it is the DEVIL)... and crawfish... zomg... crawfish...

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
mai oui! tres bon, cher!

Coolio! I got a reunion in Houma in June. But I go to Louisiana at least 2 times a year to see family.
You should take her on an airboat ride. The smaller boat -- it's a BLAST!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tonight's the first time I really got on here but I created an account when you left. So I can stalk YOU too now! lol

Umm... I wasn't on ECF anymore after Feb 3 -- that was when retarded1 suspended me and I never went back.

Really glad to see ya over here with all the kewl kids. ;)

Andria

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Coolio! I got a reunion in Houma in June. But I go to Louisiana at least 2 times a year to see family.
You should take her on an airboat ride. The smaller boat -- it's a BLAST!
nice! houma may be getting a panera in the not too distant future as well :)

but panera really needs to hook it up wif a crawfish bagel...

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, I take about 14% of it back. One does eat well in Louisiana. Houston, where I live, bent over and took it hard after the storm. About half the people who left N'Awlins came here. It was touch and go for a while. People sleeping on the floor, eating MREs; we didn't have enough of anything: schools, churches, grocery stores, TV repair shops, barbers, anything. We took an overnight population jump of about 8%, and it took us years to build our way out of it. But the bright side is, you can now get King Cake in H-Town :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
cool! i moved to Tucson from after the storm and came back as soon as i could. A bayou rat and the desert are a bad idea.
where'd you go?
I'm in Texas. Got a good job here so I just visit there. Miss it. Miss the water! Yea that storm was horrible. Took my aunt a year to rebuild her house.
if he is the ex asshole, can you call him the colostomy now?
:giggle: and does he still have hemorrhoids?:sneaka:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, I take about 14% of it back. One does eat well in Louisiana. Houston, where I live, bent over and took it hard after the storm. About half the people who left N'Awlins came here. It was touch and go for a while. People sleeping on the floor, eating MREs; we didn't have enough of anything: schools, churches, grocery stores, TV repair shops, barbers, anything. We took an overnight population jump of about 8%, and it took us years to build our way out of it. But the bright side is, you can now get King Cake in H-Town :)
lol! King Cake was my first major DIY juice undertaking - now i can has it year round

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Umm... I wasn't on ECF anymore after Feb 3 -- that was when retarded1 suspended me and I never went back.

Really glad to see ya over here with all the kewl kids. ;)

Andria
Thanks lady!! Yea, I'm a little "slow".... like zombie slow. Ha! I love this zombie icon!!! And, the little crazy faced dude moves!! DP told me about this place a while back also.
:sneaka::zombie:

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
come on, now, bruddah - you know damn good and well if it was rayon wrapped crawfish, you'd at least try :)
Tru'dat. I do like me some mudbug. I am a bay rat myself, raised up on the Texas Gulf Coast. I am familiar with the bayou country-- the country's the same, even if the people speak (mostly) English and are generally protestants :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tru'dat. I do like me some mudbug. I am a bay rat myself, raised up on the Texas Gulf Coast. I am familiar with the bayou country-- the country's the same, even if the people speak (mostly) English and are generally protestants :)
My grandpa spoke mostly Cajun French. I remember him always calling me Chat. (don't know if that's spelled right.
OMG I can't believe there's a turd icon!!!! I'm going to use it!
:poop: ----> it MOVES !!!!!:poop:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm in Texas. Got a good job here so I just visit there. Miss it. Miss the water! Yea that storm was horrible. Took my aunt a year to rebuild her house.

:giggle: and does he still have hemorrhoids?:sneaka:
we finally got everything reopened up in 2013, sad part is because of the fema guidelines, the house my family has on the water had to be built to 27 ft elevation.

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey those zombies are not NORMAL zombies. They are rare zombies from Chernobyl! Pumped up on steroids. :xD: My zombies sit around watching the boob tube all day so they're slooooooooooooooow movers. I'm too old to go after sprint running zombies. :)

Atcha's in da house.

I think most all of us are ported over here now. Should be able to cut the cord soon.

Super glad your here.

Now GFY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors