ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugees.....:wave:

Raining like crazy here, we're supposed to be a desert.....climate change I assume.....:vino:

Didn't u folks read the MTM thread.....mouth to mouth...I think someone was talking about blowing vapor in someones mouth, and the vapor was coming out the recipient's ears...:devil:....:giggle:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Raining like crazy here, we're supposed to be a desert.....climate change I assume.....:vino:

Didn't u folks read the MTM thread.....mouth to mouth...I think someone was talking about blowing vapor in someones mouth, and the vapor was coming out the recipient's ears...:devil:....:giggle:
I can state unequivocally that that does not happen. I have never seen it come out of Atcha's ears.;)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I think Dale is trying to blow vapor up my ass :D

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The problem is, I'm prone to talking back :facepalm:

Bah! That's nothing, wait until you start ignore yourself, or setting traps to catch the other six yous that ran off with your favorite mod of the day and didn't bring it back out of spite.

I think it's safe to say you'll fit right in, "shit" and all. :giggle:

Safe? Ha! That's almost funny. We're never safe, I mean think about all those damn asteroids out there in space all with Elmer. P. Fudd's name on them. We're all doom, doomed I tell ya!

A lot of fucks at the Brand X forum used to chide me like I was an immature vaper for not liking to sub ohm, which is ridiculous
I vape a little higher wattage than you, but does that make me a more skilled vaper? Not a chance :blech:

Yeah, not really any elitism cliques here. I actually find that quite nice. Everyone does what they like in vaping and no one here gives a fuck, well at least as long as you're not going off on a run of the stupids.

The dark side has overtaken my soul.

And you luvs it, Bob! :D :) Squonking grows on a person like mold.

That's why she won't come here, nobody can really say much to her there while here, she'd be told to fuck off.

Seems our general run of the mill here, what in telling folks to fuck off, or is that to go fuck themselves? *chuckles*

No, you can't. The use of quotes around the word shit is expressly forbidden. You can say shit all you want, and you can even talk shit from time to time, but we will not tolerate you saying "shit" instead of shit.;)

Hear Here! I second the motion to strike "shit", well not to strike it in the manner of hitting it unless we use @Hank F. Spankman as a cudgel to do so. I hear he moves "shit" around or something. :) But We do not say "shit", I second that. I'll also take up my position as elected unofficial chairman of the board, and toss in a second vote to make the motion pass. Yay! :banana::confetti::stars2: I passed omething today, at least. :teehee:

Around. Nothing much to say. :wave:

She's dodging the net crud we all seem to be passing around. I've not got a cold physically. Still feel like hammered :poop:. Know that a good bit of that is the whole "hey you're a little basket case there mate", and the accursed frustration at life in general I feel. Bit difficult "re-framing" things when it seems it continues being what it'll be. Yep, she's in hiding I bet.

Plettschner

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do both now, but if push came to shove, I could MTL exclusively the rest of my life, but could not only DL. Too much DL only and I start to crave a cigarette. Fuck that.

I used to smoke American Spirit ultra lights... you really had to put some effort into getting anything out of them.

Now, if the tank has 5 air holes, I have half of one open. On my Vika, the air screw is fully in. Had a hard time moving away from ProTank 3's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
She's dodging the net crud we all seem to be passing around. I've not got a cold physically. Still feel like hammered :poop:. Know that a good bit of that is the whole "hey you're a little basket case there mate", and the accursed frustration at life in general I feel. Bit difficult "re-framing" things when it seems it continues being what it'll be. Yep, she's in hiding I bet.

I got it back in December... And like Reign, it was Ma Nature saying HAH! about a week after I was bragging about how I don't get colds anymore, now that I vape. :D Mother Nature has NO sense of humor whatsofuckingever.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used to smoke American Spirit ultra lights... you really had to put some effort into getting anything out of them.

Now, if the tank has 5 air holes, I have half of one open. On my Vika, the air screw is fully in. Had a hard time moving away from ProTank 3's!

Yeah I smoked VA Slims ultra-lights... it was always a contest to see what would come out the filter first, the smoke or the fire itself as i sucked it thru the cigarette. :D I just can't be satisfied with vaping, without that kind of suction going on. And no, the ol man is NOT an adequate substitute. That would be more like a cigar than a cigarette. :)

Andria

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bah! That's nothing, wait until you start ignore yourself, or setting traps to catch the other six yous that ran off with your favorite mod of the day and didn't bring it back out of spite.

Safe? Ha! That's almost funny. We're never safe, I mean think about all those damn asteroids out there in space all with Elmer. P. Fudd's name on them. We're all doom, doomed I tell ya!

Yeah, not really any elitism cliques here. I actually find that quite nice. Everyone does what they like in vaping and no one here gives a fuck, well at least as long as you're not going off on a run of the stupids.

And you luvs it, Bob! :D :) Squonking grows on a person like mold.

Seems our general run of the mill here, what in telling folks to fuck off, or is that to go fuck themselves? *chuckles*

Hear Here! I second the motion to strike "shit", well not to strike it in the manner of hitting it unless we use @Hank F. Spankman as a cudgel to do so. I hear he moves "shit" around or something. :) But We do not say "shit", I second that. I'll also take up my position as elected unofficial chairman of the board, and toss in a second vote to make the motion pass. Yay! :banana::confetti::stars2: I passed omething today, at least. :teehee:

Well, isn't this just shit-tacular?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got it back in December... And like Reign, it was Ma Nature saying HAH! about a week after I was bragging about how I don't get colds anymore, now that I vape. :D Mother Nature has NO sense of humor whatsofuckingever.

Andria

No she don't. That fracking stuff they do round 'bout our area caused the ground out in our bottom land to shift. In doing so it gave us a swamp out in the middle of the pasture. That swamp is from the septic overflow line that comes out of the tank and on down toward the creek. Yes, it gets leeched out before it goes to the creek and we're not directly tossing human waste into the water table / creek. When it was built they had all permits and everything was done proper. Now as the fracking has been going on, we wind up with a swamp.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No she don't. That fracking stuff they do round 'bout our area caused the ground out in our bottom land to shift. In doing so it gave us a swamp out in the middle of the pasture. That swamp is from the septic overflow line that comes out of the tank and on down toward the creek. Yes, it gets leeched out before it goes to the creek and we're not directly tossing human waste into the water table / creek. When it was built they had all permits and everything was done proper. Now as the fracking has been going on, we wind up with a swamp.
Seems you haven't had much of a break recently. Hang in there bud. :hug:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Hmmm. If you're going to smoke, that's the brand. Unless you roll your own.
I smoked Marlboro Reds. Then of course, the names would change so often it was difficult to tell the cashier what you wanted! One week, it was Marlboro Medium 100's..........then a year later, Marlboro Full Flavor, then, Golds, etc., etc., etc.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I'm going to be starting to go thru my mom's stuff tomorrow. I expect it will be sad; my aunt can't even stand the thought of it, so I guess it's all on me. Fortunately, I expect I'll get a lot of nice shirts out of it, and some gorgeous bras, and possibly some haircare products. I never wear perfume, so that goes to my aunt, and my mom had a more-brunette complexion than my own medium tones, so I reckon the makeup will hit the bin. I rarely wear makeup in any case. Her pants and shoes will be going to Goodwill; both my aunt and myself have longer legs and longer, slimmer feet than my mom had. You see I really do take after my aunt more than I ever did my mom, but my mom observed just last summer that I'm built a lot like her, just a bit taller and slimmer -- same basic shape.

*sigh*
Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I'm going to be starting to go thru my mom's stuff tomorrow. I expect it will be sad; my aunt can't even stand the thought of it, so I guess it's all on me. Fortunately, I expect I'll get a lot of nice shirts out of it, and some gorgeous bras, and possibly some haircare products. I never wear perfume, so that goes to my aunt, and my mom had a more-brunette complexion than my own medium tones, so I reckon the makeup will hit the bin. I rarely wear makeup in any case. Her pants and shoes will be going to Goodwill; both my aunt and myself have longer legs and longer, slimmer feet than my mom had. You see I really do take after my aunt more than I ever did my mom, but my mom observed just last summer that I'm built a lot like her, just a bit taller and slimmer -- same basic shape.

*sigh*
Andria
((((Andria))))
I'll be thinking of you. :blowkiss:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

*sigh*
Andria

That's gotta be tough -

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Was going to say the same thing...I don't think I could do it, to be honest.

My FIL was living with us when he died - I didn't know how we would do it.

Then there was a flood and a lot of folks lost everything in the middle of winter. My husband said he wasn't ready to go through anything, then it hit me - my FIL was a very generous, caring person. He would be appalled to hear someone desperately needed something that he had and didn't need anymore. That made it very easy for my husband to take a lot of his things - especially his high quality winter gear - to a clothing drive to help everyone out.

It got the ball rolling at least

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My FIL was living with us when he died - I didn't know how we would do it.

Then there was a flood and a lot of folks lost everything in the middle of winter. My husband said he wasn't ready to go through anything, then it hit me - my FIL was a very generous, caring person. He would be appalled to hear someone desperately needed something that he had and didn't need anymore. That made it very easy for my husband to take a lot of his things - especially his high quality winter gear - to a clothing drive to help everyone out.

It got the ball rolling at least
That's the nicest thing I've read all day.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I assume no change in plan...the checks in the mail?
Yes. Supposedly it will be here tomorrow. The bank is still closed though. I got one over on them though. Remember the point that I got last Sunday when I left because my son had the seizure? Well, it's going away. I was reading their policies paperwork. It states that if you leave on a weekend day for a medical emergency, personal time can be used. I showed it to them. They said well you have to have documentation, showed that to them too. Ha!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes. Supposedly it will be here tomorrow. The bank is still closed though. I got one over on them though. Remember the point that I got last Sunday when I left because my son had the seizure? Well, it's going away. I was reading their policies paperwork. It states that if you leave on a weekend day for a medical emergency, personal time can be used. I showed it to them. They said well you have to have documentation, showed that to them too. Ha!
Lynn, that's good...but I sure hope you find something not run like a concentration camp....:(

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

So you made a "point" :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
(((Andria))) It's hard. I know from personal experience but when you finish, the things you bring home will give you joy because they were your mothers.

Yeah, ever since she died, I'm constantly looking around the house, realizing how much stuff she gave me. We even inherited her couch, when she bought new furniture! I always admired a beautiful coffee table of theirs, and they had a new one, but they weren't sure they wanted to just give the nice wood one away, so they sold it to us pretty damn cheap, $125 -- it about a $300 coffee table!

At the moment, I'm not sure I'd call it joy; it's too bittersweet. I know that death is NOT personal, it's just the thing you reach at the end of life... but it feels pretty damn personal, still. My head is still all fucked up; how strange to actually MISS hearing her bitching at me about something or everything, or just generally disapproving of me and my lifestyle. It's when I realize I'll never hear her again that it really hurts.

I do have a recording of her voice, though. Back in July, my husband went up to do the housekeeping, because I hadn't slept the night before, and when I don't sleep, I can't get along with ANYBODY, nevermind my mother -- so she called and left a msg on the answering machine asking me if I wanted some green beans and potatoes, since she was giving my husband some (it's his favorite veggie!). But I never heard that msg... till the night after we came home from the funeral home "visitation." That was fucking eerie, to hear that, then. I kept it.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, ever since she died, I'm constantly looking around the house, realizing how much stuff she gave me. We even inherited her couch, when she bought new furniture! I always admired a beautiful coffee table of theirs, and they had a new one, but they weren't sure they wanted to just give the nice wood one away, so they sold it to us pretty damn cheap, $125 -- it about a $300 coffee table!

At the moment, I'm not sure I'd call it joy; it's too bittersweet. I know that death is NOT personal, it's just the thing you reach at the end of life... but it feels pretty damn personal, still. My head is still all fucked up; how strange to actually MISS hearing her bitching at me about something or everything, or just generally disapproving of me and my lifestyle. It's when I realize I'll never hear her again that it really hurts.

I do have a recording of her voice, though. Back in July, my husband went up to do the housekeeping, because I hadn't slept the night before, and when I don't sleep, I can't get along with ANYBODY, nevermind my mother -- so she called and left a msg on the answering machine asking me if I wanted some green beans and potatoes, since she was giving my husband some (it's his favorite veggie!). But I never heard that msg... till the night after we came home from the funeral home "visitation." That was fucking eerie, to hear that, then. I kept it.

Andria
Trust me..I went through the same thing you're going through right now 7 years ago. You will reach the point that seeing something of your mothers that will remind you of her and it will bring you joy if you allow it to. I have many of my mothers things here and just seeing them makes me smile every time. I still miss my mom but knowing that she's not in pain anymore makes me smile.

VU Sponsors